Hemp con-los angeles august 26-28

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RobotChicken

RobotChicken

The Hempcon, Kush expos are a strait waste of time

All for the end user. Not the grower, not even the well versed patient....

Especially Hempcon. The company that puts on Hempcon is a Tattoo expo company banking in on the MMJ industry.... So there will be tons of tattoo booths that have nothing to do with cannabis. It really looks like a biker expo...So if you like tattoos and tattooed Hoes and need a rec from a doctor who will be losing his license soon....Get your tickets.... $15-$20 bucks...I cant not believe they are charging so much for 5 minutes of walking in and out..

Crooks

RC

L

LikemindS

Especially Hempcon. The company that puts on Hempcon is a Tattoo expo company banking in on the MMJ industry.... So there will be tons of tattoo booths that have nothing to do with cannabis. It really looks like a biker expo...So if you like tattoos and tattooed Hoes and need a rec from a doctor who will be losing his license soon....Get your tickets.... $15-$20 bucks...I cant not believe they are charging so much for 5 minutes of walking in and out..

Crooks

RC

Good to know then.
thanks RC wont waste my time.

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Good to know then.
thanks RC wont waste my time.

Seriously No problemo.... Take that same $20 bucks and go to your favorite collective buy a gram go to the beach and enjoy the sun on your face. or a park or something...

RC

hempster333

hempster333

thats what i think every time i see an ad for anything like that

Venom818

Venom818

Crooks

RC

dam i should have gone love weed and tattoo's

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I heard the one in oakland is gonna be alot better
less cops for one rather than the L.A.P.D (pig dept.)
a medicating section? 5 city blocks long? I hear they were selling babys and gear last year too.
I went to the L.A. one last year, it sucked wasnt to impressed and it wasnt anything like i hear oakland does it.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

If it was like kush fest, there was no weed of any kind with any vendors. No seeds. No clones. No Bud. Only bud friendly zone was the tent outside in the back. I won't bother next time it comes around. It's all about Oakland and SF. I'll be there. Worth 6hrs drive. Nuff said.

-TF

Top Bottom