Hemperor & Dirtnap - No Pun Intended -

• Thread starter NaturalTherapy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Really nice job man!! :D Looking forward to some smoke reports and the conclusion :)

Hemperor put out some nice lookers, should be an interesting blend of highs between the mother & father on that one.

Coming soon!

Really digging the hemperor 8 and 10 phenos so far, but they have weeks to cure before I can really judge them

Hotsause

Hotsause

Somebody call 911 because NaturalTherapy KILLED THIS SHIT lol. Night job bro the nugs i saw of these were absolutely beautiful keep doin what your doing becauses its working.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Somebody call 911 because NaturalTherapy KILLED THIS SHIT lol. Night job bro the nugs i saw of these were absolutely beautiful keep doin what your doing becauses its working.
I appreciate the compliment my friend! Just wait until the new lab is rocking and I'll really start producing some gems!!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
First things first- I am blown away by the Hemperor!! Dirtnap is some of the good shuzzit too- but I am in love with Hemperor!

Hemperor
#3- amazing looking plant structure and production along with dynamite resin. Problem is- the terminal cola was completely molded on the inside- bud rot... Haven't found any other mold, but was really really surprised to see bud mold in CO. Maybe with good composts teas you could avoid this. I didn't use any this round unfortunately due to financial constraints.. May be better outdoors with full fresh air circulation and all- but I am fairly certain is it from russet mite damage.

Very nice high so far. Bland smell but the resin and growth and flower structure are quite impressive..
 MG 9528
 MG 9523
 MG 9524

4/5 - both these are stellar plants. 4 finishes by 65 days but 5 needs another week to 10 additional days to finish. 5 has stronger aroma but they are almost the same. Since I don't mind running the longer flowering types I am leaning toward 5 since she could pass for strait up Jack Herer, 4 is chunkier but in a bag they look/smell pretty similar. Phenomenal high- first thing I ran out of. Seems I didn't snap any photos of #4 as I took her down,, or anyway I can't seem to find them- but here are shots of #5. 4/5 are both keeper material- gonna give them another go before I make that choice though (leaning toward 5)
 MG 9544
 MG 9543
 MG 9534

8/10 - these plants are very similar structurally, and the flowers look near identical. 10 is shorter/stockier and smells like dirtnap4... while #8 has the smell and extra crusty resin of hemperor3. I've been smoking these phenos because of the unique look. Great high so far!

MG 9481
 MG 9497
 MG 9498

MG 9514
 MG 9521

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
All dirtnap phenos are worth exploring. #9 has serious production, 4&5 are nice kush expressions, #4 has a more funky aroma and 5 is fruitier. 4 produces some type of sap though that has caused some moldy spots where I missed removing the "sap" during harvest. Really really weird. All of them are incredibly purple. Plus 9 had pretty good defense against the russet mites.. All of them could be great outdoor plants I have no doubt.

#4 suffered the most mite damage- most likely because I had compromised her immune system letting her get a bit hungry mid way through flower. Will have to run this again to fairly assess this pheno
 MG 9579

#5- If memory serves, Waayne mentioned in his Golden Lion thread one of his phenos remind him of stardawg- and this would be my pheno that reminds me of the same. Super potent and great dank funky blackberry smell. Grew really well!
 MG 9556
 MG 9563
 MG 9564
 MG 9569

#9- this plant boasts some serious production- I want to run this one outside to see the massive colas develop in full sun. She smelled a bit bland through her life cycle- but after a nice cure she smells of green tea and gives off a faint blackberry taste
 MG 9575
 MG 9576

Probably have to run all three again to ascertain which one really stands out- but as of now 5 and 9 are both worth the time/space/lights and #4 certainly derserves another chance to show me what she can do. I did notice a few seeds in this #9- very few- and not really sure what it was that pollinated them whether she selfed or if the wifi I had let loose a bit in there

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Nice work NT! Ive been super curious bout both ur strains of choice. Not only did ur pics turn out great but ur descriptions throughout ur journal were super informative. The hemperor looks phenomenal, that #3 had me drooling over here!! Big ups from this guy.
Z

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Great grow and killer information bro! Would love to see some dry nug shots if you got em? :)
As a testament to your product- there are no more flowers to be photographed unfortunately.
I'm keeping these around for a while, so when I run them again I'll be sure to snap dry product shots..

Thanks for sharing these genes with me Baba G- excellent work on these two crosses! I've been searching jack herer phenos for a couple years and finally came up with one that stands worthy of comparison to the best Herer I've smoked.
I'm not sure which part of the breeding program hemperor #8 gets her expression- but damn she is a killer!

Thanks again Baba!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Nice work NT! Ive been super curious bout both ur strains of choice. Not only did ur pics turn out great but ur descriptions throughout ur journal were super informative. The hemperor looks phenomenal, that #3 had me drooling over here!! Big ups from this guy.
Z

I appreciate kind words Z... If you decide to try either strain, I know you'll be quite satisfied.
What I really like about Golden Lion is there's no massive hype train purported in order to make his seeds more attractive, nor pompous attitudes jarring and clamoring about, just quality product showing up in the gardens of those who try them. And for reasonable prices too! I'm not into hype, but giving credit where it's due- to that end I again compliment Baba on his work!

waayne

waayne

Nice work NaturalTherapy!

Those Hemperors sound delicious to me,I need to pop some of those myself ASAP......

Thanks for all the detailed descriptions and info!

Enjoy smokin those beauties:)

baba sure aint playin,he's got some really solid gear for sure
I wish peeps could smell his Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship and Malila phenos.......
Some truly intoxicating aromas that are really loud and require multiple carbon filters.........

Keep up the greet work NaturalTherapy!

D

disposition84

Here's a few pictures of the hemperor's we ran in organic supersoil

Hemp 8 Hemp 10

Ran some dirt naps as well and our patients were going nuts over the stuff. Might have a hook on
some crystal ship too which I've been drooling over for a while.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Tons of resin on that #8..... Is that second photo hemperor#5? Looks phenomenal!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Huh- well he nailed it a lot better than I did last round she looks great

D

disposition84

Thanks for the kind words all, without people like yourselves making this all possible we would be no where.

The second picture is the #10 which I really loved. I'm no expert by any means but is it safe to say that the 8 (first pic) would be more VBK leaning and the 10 would be more Jack?

I'll work on getting some pictures of the next flowering out dirt naps, they turned a crazy dark purple and patients reported great pain relief from her.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
The second picture is the #10 which I really loved. I'm no expert by any means but is it safe to say that the 8 (first pic) would be more VBK leaning and the 10 would be more Jack?.
Sounds/looks like a fair assessment to me.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks for the kind words all, without people like yourselves making this all possible we would be no where.

The second picture is the #10 which I really loved. I'm no expert by any means but is it safe to say that the 8 (first pic) would be more VBK leaning and the 10 would be more Jack?

I'll work on getting some pictures of the next flowering out dirt naps, they turned a crazy dark purple and patients reported great pain relief from her.
Your first pic looks exactly like the blueberry og from Breeder steve of Spice of Life. Has the color of the blackberry kush but calyxes of the blueberry og from my experience. That second pic is def more sativa and Jack leaning, the Jack has a wide parental background and can throw out some variation I've seen. The odors and the high and thinner leaves are all Jack traits, you know that Haze odor once you burn it, it'll smell like incense in the air...
Did either of the cuts get tested in the lab?

D

disposition84

Haven't had tested yet, but plan on really dialing them in and seeing what they can do in our new rooms. Definitely something were keeping around for a bit
to see what we can't pull off and I'll get some tests in the near future. Fortunately our patients loved them so much there's nothing left of the buds for now, but
soon well have more. The #8 was a bit of a smaller yield but gave many of our pain patients some real relief and they have nothing but praise for her, have a patient
who has seizures who gave me some great feedback for the #10 saying it really helped relax him right before the onset. I'll get more information on them as we get
a bit more off the ground.

Thanks for the info

Top Bottom