Hemperor & Dirtnap - No Pun Intended -

• Thread starter NaturalTherapy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Hard to pick a winner from those for sure. Thanks @baba G for the insight about the blueberryOG... The bud structure of 10 looks like that of the 5 (which was the full on jack expression). But I don't think the 5 goes purple very much at all, only slightly. I thought the 8 and 10 had similar growth pattern but seeing dispos results with the 10 seems like a true hybrid of the two with the stretchy OG frame with purple jack buds.

Still I am partial to that #5 and #8 but I'll have to run them again to know for sure. Glad the patients dig them

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I pulled a seed from one of the buds Dispo gave me a few days ago. Can't wait to drop it! Not sure if I'm super lucky or if it's a regular occurrence with the Hemperor.

D

disposition84

Definitely not a hemperor thing as our older rooms were getting out of hand with temps/light leaks. The new rooms are steady eddy and should produce things even better and without problem. We had an OG18 we found in one of the rooms that was throwing sacs on the lower branching from the stress and she got a few of our gals preggers with a few seeds here and there :(

Top Bottom