Hempy bucket test grow results from compelling testimony

• Thread starter Dunge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
In my experience, how often you need to water really depends on how big the tubs are, how big their reservoir is, and how big the plant is. In the beginning there may not be as much need to water as often. When I did perlite hempies outside, I used 30gal tubs and during veg it was water/feed every 2-3 days, sometimes 4 if it got cool. When the plants started to get really big, I had to water daily.

Dunge

Dunge

7 weeks of 12/12 and we have some results.

Cost:
I am finished using any more Maxibloom as I intend to flush via water only for the next two weeks.
I used less than 200 grams of fertilizer, and I think the original kilo bag was about $16.
So about $3 for the entire grow from pathetic cutting to exultant adult.

Production:
DSCN3982ann

This is what she looks like today.
Now recall what this plant looked like at 7 weeks back in April.
DSCN3853ann

Lots more inter-nodal stretch in hempy case, but flowers look much the same.
And look how long the petioles are in hempy.
Strike that, on closer inspection it may not be true, but I'll leave the suggestion in print to stimulate thought.

Dunge

Dunge

8 days to harvest and this one will not be ready at 9 weeks 12/12.
DSCN4007

Fox tailing and lots of fresh pistols.
I can't say for sure that this is running long due to hempys because this plant is a pollen chuck that I don't have lots of reps with.
Maybe I can hold this one back when the room is harvested.
I plan to over fill the space, so she will be sucking hind tit with respect to light share.
This is a big plant with lots of flowers, thus total weight is expected to be good.

Dunge

Dunge

Weight of rough trim buds after 2 weeks cure
DSCN4056 DSCN4057
86 g
Smoke report : hold on a sec.
Bud smells like fresh industrial cleanser.
DSCN4060
Smoke feels hot but flavors punch through.
Clean burn.
DSCN4062
This AKX is a cross I made. Bubba x Haze
This hempy has shown me what it can do, and I'm pleased.

Not about to switch from living super soil, but it was fun to see what scoops of pink powder, water, and light can produce in the presence of a nice plant.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Very cool thread I enjoyed seeing the run I have a few that will be under the Hemp y Coco grow and some outdoors just cuz
Thanks for sharing...
+Vibes
FlyJ

Top Bottom