Hempy LED Grow: DP Power Plant

• Thread starter irishboiii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
irishboiii

irishboiii

Hey guys, so Im germinating my seeds in water right now and will be starting my grow when they sprout.

Im growing 4 DP Power Plants in a 1m x 1m x 2m tent in 3gal hempy buckets.

Iv grown weed before in soil but had no idea what I was doing so Im considering this my "first" grow.

My LED is a Vipar B2x4 600w (360w actual draw)

irishboiii

irishboiii

Thanks PowerOG, and thanks for all the help you already gave me! Cant wait to get it all started!

You know when I pop them in solo cups, well do I make a hempy solo cup or just make regular drainage holes?

Power OG

Power OG

Thanks PowerOG, and thanks for all the help you already gave me! Cant wait to get it all started!

You know when I pop them in solo cups, well do I make a hempy solo cup or just make regular drainage holes?
regular or hempy ive seen both, bro.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Il probably just go with regular then since Id assume it would make tranplanting easier

irishboiii

irishboiii

This may be a very boring journal because I still cant upload files here! lol

irishboiii

irishboiii

Wait a min, how did this end up here? I posted this in grow diaries lmao

Power OG

Power OG

Oh shit.lmao. its nutrients and ferts. I wonder wats up with pics. Upload file then to phone gallery choose photo & thats it.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Lol would I need to make a new thread in grow diaries (and hope it doesnt turn up here again lmao) or would a moderater be able to move it?

Power OG

Power OG

Quote="irishboiii, post: 1271073, member: 45702"]Lol would I need to make a new thread in grow diaries (and hope it doesnt turn up here again lmao) or would a moderater be able to move it?[/quote]
Maybe, I would ask mod

irishboiii

irishboiii

Just asked there.

So my seeds have been in the water for 15 hours, but have only all sank to the bottom 12 hours ago.

How long do I let the sprouts get before putting them into the coco solo cups?

burn4me

burn4me

Just asked there.

So my seeds have been in the water for 15 hours, but have only all sank to the bottom 12 hours ago.

How long do I let the sprouts get before putting them into the coco solo cups?
until you see the tail. thats how long i waited. 24 hours in the cup then i put em in napkin for about 24 and was good to go.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Ok problem, the only solo cups I could get are clear, thats bad right?

Il be flushing the coco and also the perlite tonight, Im going to have to do so in the shower using the shower water. Is this ok to do?

burn4me

burn4me

Ok problem, the only solo cups I could get are clear, thats bad right?

Il be flushing the coco and also the perlite tonight, Im going to have to do so in the shower using the shower water. Is this ok to do?
i used clear to no ill effect. others say no. its worth a try bro. if concerned wrap it in foil or something you should be ok. not sure on the flush because im not in coco yet.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Sweet, thanks guys. Il wrap the solo cups up then.

Any tips on flushing the coco and the perlite without blocking the shower drain?

irishboiii

irishboiii

Oh and also it says on the pack of coco that the PH is 6.5, would I need to alter that?

Top Bottom