Herby;s Happy Brother BX1 Test grow

• Thread starter herby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

herby

Thanks Karma, I havent seen any young photos of the HB only the finished product so I am happy to hear they have the HB look. I have to say the scent on them when you rub the stms is unique as well. Not a strong pungent smell but a sweeter subtle smell that quite nice. If your whole house smelled like this it would be awesome!!!

Thanks for the compliments on the room too, the challenge is going to be keeping the temps down when the 4th light kicks on. If I have to though I can add another ac unit. Humidity is fine. Runs low 30's most of the time and when its lights off it creeps into the low 50's or last night it did anyway but thats also because the central air didnt kick on at all with the cooler temps the last few days. Last week when the central air was on the humidity was in the high 30's when it was lights off. Last night was cool as well as is today so I left the portable running all night set at 78 so that should keep the humidity fine.

Just looked in on the Hb and they did perk back up today when the lights came on. They are liking the 400 MH. :banana::rasta:

H

herby

Looks great herby :) how far along are they now?
Thanks coldnorth, They are at 3 weeks now I believe, actually thursday will be a month. Yours are looking good too my friend, keep up the good work!!

K

Karma Genetics

Hi herby i will look for some pc's of vegging young HB cuts. So you can compare. There are more then 20 people testing these and by the looks in veg. they are defantly HB dominant.

I know you going to find somthing you like...

H

herby

No doubt Karma, I have to say my veg room has this sweet incense aroma to it now and I think its the HB that is doing it. Smells great!!! Other than that 1 little glitch I had these have been a breeze to grow. Grows like a weed LOL.
When I transplanted I gave them a small drink to keep them going and nothing since then. I'm forcing those roots to spread out and look for water. Tomorrow I will feed again finally and they should really take off from there. I really appreciate the opportunity to give these a run. Oh and the aroma when you rub the stems is very different from anything I have now. Kinda like a sweet incense I mentioned earlier. A room full of these would definitely not suck. In fact moms will be made when the time is right and will at least run 1 light full of them in the next run or the run after depending on timing. After reading so much about the Hb I was hoping to get something in these BX that was similar so I could try it. Hell so many people have said its the best they have ever smoked, I gotta try it !!! That HB x sage is also on my list of must trys!!!

M

myst

Those look like some fat indicas!

I like how you have the pots in the short-long rubbermaids.

Good job.

H

herby

Thanks Myst, yea it helps protect the floor but eventually I will build tables. Tired of crouching down to water and stuff.

D

drpressure600

. . looking very well so fare herby, i'll be glued to this one, take care . .

H

herby

Thanks Dr and thanks for stopping by.
Everything is looking good right now. Plants are about 8" tall and last night fed them a&b 5 ml rizo 2 ml and added the cal mag back in at 2 ml per gal. Next feeding am going to bump that cal mag up a little more maybe 4 ml per gal and see what happens. Next photos on Saturday:banana:

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Karma, are any of these coming to the farm any time soon ?? Looking nice !! I'm just waiting and watching !! monkey5

H

herby

Whoops, good catch karma, Sorry for the misinfo. Not enough sleep over here. LOL

K

Karma Genetics

Let me corect that.

Herby is growing the Happy Brother BX1 of which the genetics make up is : Happy Brothercut X (happy Brothercut x ChemdogDix1)#3. The seeds at the farm are the limited step before the BX1.

The Happy Brother BX1 will be released when the first test are finished.

H

herby

Well I guess its been a week already since the last update. Bumped up the feeding the last couple days to 5 AB 3 Rizo and 3 cal mag. Not that anyone cares about that, you all want photos!!!:smiley_joint: Well your gonna have to wait cause its late,:mooning :scared0016:

Will definitely get them by tomorrow, maybe even later tonight , or this morning, whatever it is. Anyway, hard to believe its only been a week and a week ago they came outta cups. I think its also exactly 1 month now since bein popped. Very impressive Karma!!!

H

herby

Couple quick photos. As you can see they really shot up in the last week.

Day 21 023
Day 21 024
H

herby

Thanks Ripz, they have been a pleasure to grow so far. Am looking for some sex soon. Should be in another week or so I imagine then its off to the fun room.

T

Tolpan

Happy looking plants!

I started mine on saturday:smiley_joint:

Good luck Happy Brother!

Cheers

Tolpan

K

Karma Genetics

They are looking good herby. You shure are treating them well, they grow fast.

G

guerilla family

Pulling up a seat..

Looking very nice, Herby! Im impressed with your skills, and also your set up. Very Professional and clean.
Sure wish I had the space to you have to work with.
Im locked in, and pulling up a seat for this one.:scared0016:

GFam

H

herby

Thanks guys, I am really enjoying growing these. As I said I have a lot going on right bow and these really stood out from the rest in that they are very fast to grow. Maybe I am just dialing my system in better and we will find out soon since I have a gazillion clones that are also getting ready.

Anyway, the aroma when you rub the stems on these is really nice too. Theres also a lot of lower branching going on so it would be easy to turn these into bushes fast. As I said earlier though I am growing these out naturally just to show what their true colors are.

Last photos were after the flush (I flush every 3rd watering) tonight will try to up the nutes a little more
AB=6
Rizo= 4
cal mag = 4

Will see how they respond to that. So far they look really healthy though so I would say they are average feeders. Other than that first little problem I had with em they have been awesome.

K

Karma Genetics

The Happy Brother is a plant that needs topping for better yields, When you flower the original cut straight on 12/12 you will end up with a 25 cm plant producing about 5 to 10 grams.

Its your choice and ilove tosee themgrownoutnautrl but irealy advise you to cut the tops and clean lower growth before flipping 12/12.

You are giving them lots of love thats for shure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom