Here Comes The Boom!!!

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Um Those are dutch passion seeds. Not exotic genetics, good luck.

GrwWhtYaSmke

GrwWhtYaSmke

Um if you read the post, lol, they are crossed AND if you read this entire thread EG bred a VooDoo. WHICH is where my question started. So now that we are back on track, lol.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I am interested in your "VooDoo" mainly because I have a few crosses with your VooDoo involved. AO x VD, JK x VD, Creeper x VD, Prometheus x VD, Lav x VD. So obviously I found myself researching each strain in the crosses. Here comes the MYSTERY.

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Voodoo/Dutch_Passion/

This is also labeled as "VooDoo" but with different parentage and even claiming sativa not indica

Um if you read the post, lol, they are crossed AND if you read this entire thread EG bred a VooDoo. WHICH is where my question started. So now that we are back on track, lol.

I'm sorry. I mistakenly assumed you had already read ExoticGenetics strain description in their strain guide.
If you haven't. Here it is. Good luck with your crosses.
Voodoo

(Purple Tahoe Alien x Starfighter F2)

View attachment 374687

Mother: Purple Tahoe Alien
Father: Starfighter F2
Family: 70/30 Indica Dominant
Sex: Reg
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped bush
Height: Medium
Indoor Flowering Time: 56-63 Days
Yield: Extremely Resinous Medium Producer

This crazy lady puts the Frost in Frost-Monster! Early resin production from this gal cakes early on in flower and refuses to slow down, a hash makers dream. Expect a medium stretch, along with stellar side branching as she fades into her beautiful late autumn purples and reds in bloom. If her gnarly appearance doesn’t do it for you, her stank grapey-lemon taste and aroma will. The heavy indica lineage in this mix definitely makes itself well known by passing down its strong stout structure, along with dense nuggets accompanied by a low leaf to bud ratio making it a trimmer’s delight! Don’t let the pretty colors fool you, she does wonders for pain and has no problem helping out with a good night of sleep! Usually finishing around the 8 week mark, Voodoo is a must in just about any garden.​

And ExGens strain is Voodoo, not VooDoo.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Here comes the boom was a funny movie!

chuckchill

chuckchill

Man,i could do with some voodoo!76
were/whos version of voodoo did you run 76?. iv looked at D.P ,s a few times. the low ,8% thc akllways put me of.lol. now i know its not ,really numbers! in a way anyhow!.. its how the thc! is made up.i.e cannabinoid profile etc!. terpenes. ill defo grow weed thats under the 15/20+ % mark. some shark shock cbd i ran was a 6% thc + 6%cbd!?.. theres noo way that it was only 6%,thc!. more like 15? +. maybee 20! was real strong.anyway.point im makin is.its not ALL ABOUT THEM HIGH THC NUMBERS?.imho. its a personall thing lol. .
peace.
c.c

kds710

kds710

Voodoo is one of the strains from Ex I want the most. @william76 did your voodoo's have a good low leaf to bud ratio like it's described in exotics description?

kds710

kds710

Yea,easy and quick to trim,low leaf to bud ratio forsure,76
Thanks for the quick response 76 sounds like just what ive been looking for i never see voodoo listed on any banks im hoping it'll be available to order in the near future. As far as available strains i have my eye on Dark Side of The Moon right now

Top Bottom