here from ICMAG

• Thread starter AlterEgo860
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Urban Hippy

Welcome to the farm. Most of the menfolk here are real gentlemen.

Hi Seamaiden
I see a few familiar faces from a few different forums here.
Don't get me wrong on the mag, hopefully it is just a rough patch and things will settle down as it gets it's direction back. It is such a valuable source of information.
Myself ,I am just a hobby gardener from down under trying to do my own thing.
UH

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Hey there UH, Welcome to the Farm, I like it here... Keep on doing your own thing... what makes your "thing" interesting is it's your own and you do what you will with it.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Thank you fish. Out in the mojave desert lovin life. Picked up a troll and a couple of his groupie mods over there at ic lol.

Lookin out my window at San G right now Mojave,sorry for your troubles at the other spot but you will probably find many of your Expats around these forums and meet many new friends,life goes on.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
ICMAG is full of good ole' old timers all squabbling over the same dollar bill. Not enough money coming in over there so each ego tries to out-ego the rest.
Rollitup has all the kids.
And the Farm has all the knowledgeable cool growers.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I concur!
Welcome to the farm!

I think this should be your avatar.

Balphoto 80

I got myself dinged by a juvie Mojave green back in '01, just recently visited the location out in YV when visiting my folks since they've permanently relocated to the region outside YV. GORGEOUS animal, IMO.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They all do, but I'm glad this is the snake I chose to get bitten by and not a diamondback, or I'd probably have lost the finger and maybe even part of my hand, as it was well over an hour before I made it to the hospital and got my first dose of Cro-Fab.
Where did it bite you Seamaiden, if you don't mind me asking?
Between the first and second knuckles of my left pointer finger. I did have it by the tail, after all. :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I didn't, til I got dinged. D'oh! :eek:

But, you see, that was a HUGE part of the attraction.

Top Bottom