here from ICMAG

• Thread starter AlterEgo860
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRealHash

TheRealHash

I get along with the mods just fine.. I have been getting pissed on and told it's raining over there though. I'm not crying about it- just saying

It sucks cause as a whole I really like the ic mag community-

O

Oldchuck

Maybe they have just run out of things to talk about. It remains my go to weed forum for most things however.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

When you donate the expectation is that there are no expectations, donations are openly and freely with no strings attached, when you say disgruntled donor I think that you may have expected something, preferential treatment maybe, little more respect maybe, little something else maybe. Truth is a donation is there moral and leagal way of not being on the hook while they take your cash under the guise of something good for the cause. In the end it only goes into there pockets. I have known more than a few rich greedy people claim they are hurting for cash.

No offence

C

crocodile og

WTF do they do with all the cash from the seedbay auctions then? Their cut is 50%. I have no idea what a website would cost to run but I suspect their budget for cocaine and rent boys is significant.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Well different lifestyles have different budgets, however it is always best to be an informed consumer / retailer.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

don't beat yourself up, the industry is pretty good at convincing people it's for the cause. I was a donor as well but after learning a hard lesson I no longer throw my pearls to the pigs.

Top Bottom