Here is my master-list, need your opinion

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Ok here are the cuts i am running Bubba kush pre 98 from cali connnect, hindu skunk, Ogkush, Mango, Qwerkle, Xj13, Sour Grapes, Chemdog #4, white widow, Strawberry cough, Lavender, and just got my hands on Sensistar and Original headband, i am getting soma x lavender10 in a few weeks........ what do you think?:boogie::party0033::party0023:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Great my opinion is that u should send me a cut from each one of them ahaha just kidding, this is a great list u will have fun, maybe is going to be some work when its time to water them cause they will have diferent needs...but other than that u will be good.

X

Xceptional

what the hell is soma x lavender10?

Soma is the dude that makes Lavender, does he have a strain named after him? is there a lavender10? I'm lost as hell lol. i got lavender also got a bud shot of a teaser i grew first cycle this year. I'm going to be running 10 cuts of it in my Ebb and grow next week.

N

nor cali farmer

orig headband ? from seed or clone if its clone and from this area its an f4 if your lucky. nice group . but orig headband im suspect. peace thc joe

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
got it in the form of clone from santa cruz from a reliable source

Mud Man

Mud Man

Ok here are the cuts i am running Bubba kush pre 98 from cali connnect, hindu skunk, Ogkush, Mango, Qwerkle, Xj13, Sour Grapes, Chemdog #4, white widow, Strawberry cough, Lavender, and just got my hands on Sensistar and Original headband, i am getting soma x lavender10 in a few weeks........ what do you think?:boogie::party0033::party0023:

sour grapes....:mysterymachine: who, what ,where..

stella list of genes her mainge!:star

Sour Grapes x Chemdog #4 .:sign0072:

S

SweetIslandFunk

Can someone give me a little information on headband.
is it also headband kush? just had some a few days ago and it was a awesome indica, just my type.

captiankush

captiankush

I have been trying to get a hold of sour grapes for a while, congrats!

CK

R

Rob1

thats a very nice line up you have going there. good luck with them...

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Can someone give me a little information on headband.
is it also headband kush? just had some a few days ago and it was a awesome indica, just my type.

“Headband…GENETICS= OG Kush x Master Kush x Sour Diesel

F

foolsgold

qwerkle is great. i've had some crazy purple nugs from that strain. it's one of my favs recently.

S

sbkg

Headband is up there for me....great lemon taste, dense nugs....have fun with it

Top Bottom