Here is my master-list, need your opinion

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Ok here are the cuts i am running Bubba kush pre 98 from cali connnect, hindu skunk, Ogkush, Mango, Qwerkle, Xj13, Sour Grapes, Chemdog 4, white widow, Strawberry cough, Lavender, and just got my hands on Sensistar and Original headband, i am getting soma x lavender10 in a few weeks........ what do you think?:boogie::party0033::party0023:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Great my opinion is that u should send me a cut from each one of them ahaha just kidding, this is a great list u will have fun, maybe is going to be some work when its time to water them cause they will have diferent needs...but other than that u will be good.

X

Xceptional

what the hell is soma x lavender10?

Soma is the dude that makes Lavender, does he have a strain named after him? is there a lavender10? I'm lost as hell lol. i got lavender also got a bud shot of a teaser i grew first cycle this year. I'm going to be running 10 cuts of it in my Ebb and grow next week.

N

nor cali farmer

orig headband ? from seed or clone if its clone and from this area its an f4 if your lucky. nice group . but orig headband im suspect. peace thc joe

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
got it in the form of clone from santa cruz from a reliable source

Mud Man

Mud Man

Ok here are the cuts i am running Bubba kush pre 98 from cali connnect, hindu skunk, Ogkush, Mango, Qwerkle, Xj13, Sour Grapes, Chemdog 4, white widow, Strawberry cough, Lavender, and just got my hands on Sensistar and Original headband, i am getting soma x lavender10 in a few weeks........ what do you think?:boogie::party0033::party0023:

sour grapes....:mysterymachine: who, what ,where..

stella list of genes her mainge!:star

Sour Grapes x Chemdog #4 .:sign0072:

S

SweetIslandFunk

Can someone give me a little information on headband.
is it also headband kush? just had some a few days ago and it was a awesome indica, just my type.

captiankush

captiankush

I have been trying to get a hold of sour grapes for a while, congrats!

CK

R

Rob1

thats a very nice line up you have going there. good luck with them...

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Can someone give me a little information on headband.
is it also headband kush? just had some a few days ago and it was a awesome indica, just my type.

“Headband…GENETICS= OG Kush x Master Kush x Sour Diesel

F

foolsgold

qwerkle is great. i've had some crazy purple nugs from that strain. it's one of my favs recently.

S

sbkg

Headband is up there for me....great lemon taste, dense nugs....have fun with it

Top Bottom