Here my set up

• Thread starter Leelandgrow4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

harvestman4

They all look over watered mate.
And you need too transplant in a week or so or sooner.
But they definitely need too dry some.
Let them dry for 5 days and water a little and transplant them into bigger containers, make sure the new soil is ot soaking just mildly moist.

H

harvestman4

I also think your light is too close and is why your nodes are so tight.

chemistry

chemistry

Get your plants in some decent sized pots like the red one, and watch them take off.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Agreed. Overwatered. Is there even any drain holes in the tupperware containers?

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Yeah on bottoms how high should light be from them and I have 3 5 gallon and 1 3 gallon pot so that will have to do till I get another 5 gallon

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So over watering will cause the yellowing and the discoloration of the tips on this plant cause the seedling leaves the very very first ones are turning yellow

Yes and also the bunched up nodes from unseen phosphorous deficiency. May go purple if continued. Yellow and purple.

The soil should be let dry until the pots are alarmingly light. Then water to runoff and wait again.

I like to fill a pot with dry soil and compare if there are doubts.

They look fine otherwise and should bouce right back.

Sorry I dont know about your lamp.

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

It's a 600w viperspectra led how can I bring the phosphorus up

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It's a 600w viperspectra led how can I bring the phosphorus up

To alert a specific member either quote the post youre commenting or use @Username. We get alerted at that bell on top of page.

Dont know led heights. Only hid so far. Do a search. Also in tool bar.

And the overwatering drowns roots so they cant uptake nutrients. Same instructions.

Let them dry out real good.

chemistry

chemistry

600watts is close at 18 inches, I only go that close with 400watt HID's if I'm growing balls out indica's that I know will soak up the sun.

Kepp89

Kepp89

you might want to look into a thrown together system to keep the plant canopies at the same level.

for drainage i got no help there but i've seen people just raise the lights a lot and then raise the tallest plants above the smallest plants with books under the pot. so you move the light and large plants say 18" higher then the distance from the smallest to the light will now be good. because you just added 18" to that plant and kept the large ones the same as they were

......but those look "the same" pretty much. i wouldnt worry about an inch or two overlap but thats just me

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

I built my own scrog net never did it but I also topped my very first plant grow ever and made it all the way to end with no nutrients till i got to flower i was pretty proud and want to try more this time I got some seed from some strains I got island sweet skunk and from herijuana but there bag seeds but only found 4 in a whole qp

Kepp89

Kepp89

Snap a picture and upload it so we can see. But usually I was able to use a toothpick or two and cross them for the stalk to rest on.

Make sure maybe a fan isn’t too strong and keeps blowing the stalk over. Wind is good but too much is harmful.

chemistry

chemistry

Pipe cleaner, put a loop in the end and shove it round your seedling, just like a mini tomato cage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom