Here my set up

• Thread starter Leelandgrow4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Lol came home for the weekend today lol my mother forgot to water for me was i was still outta town till today and when I came home she just got to them they were slumped two where definitely done for and two I'm trying to save idk I was pretty upset I honestly think those plant weren't getting enough water cause watered Friday when I left mind you they where completely slumped I thought for sure dead this is after like 30 minutes

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This is nearly impossible to diagnose without more variables.

I agree it looked like it was being overwatered but that's hard to say for sure.

What soil are you using? What are you feeding and how often? ppm and ph? temperature and humidity in the room?

It could be yellowing from stress, ph is out of whack, over or underfeeding, climate is out of whack, overwatering,... could be a lot of causes.

If you are in a soiless mix you could likely fix the issues by first putting them in proper pots for God sakes... giving a feeding of straight water, followed by a feeding of 600ppm at 6.2-6.3ph, and dont water again until the pot is quite light, but not dry to the point of wilt. If you cant measure your feed rates, you need to fix that. Use a feed /feed /water schedule or feed /water /water.

If its organic soil.... Bennies tea. And again let it dry out but dont let it get too dry so that it wilts. Then you've gone too far lol.

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Well it's been three weeks and haven't had any problems but they are getting color back since I watered them and I use fox farm ocean blend and another organic soil

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

I dont have a ppm meter yet lol must had beginners luck with my very first grow cause I used no nutes whole grow till flower lol this time having problems but I will see tomorrow morning when.i.get home from work they are almost completely perked back up

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Should put in five gallon or 3 gallon first only two opinion rn or u think to.much stress right now?

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Mind u from Friday morning to Monday morning no water at all came home to two.dead and those two struggling but think they are.gonna be ok

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

600watts is close at 18 inches, I only go that close with 400watt HID's if I'm growing balls out indica's that I know will soak up the sun.
Vipar 600 watts are not from the wall watts (marketing watts yada, yada, yada, )..Figure about 60% of what is claimed and you will be close. Most Burple manufacturers recommend at least 18" above the plants in veg (seedlings start at 36"!!!!) with only the Veg light on (if so equipped). Plants don't give a rat's behind about measurements..they are what they are and you react to their needs..not what is on someone's spec sheet that probably never even saw a real cannabis plant.

Plants in veg do fine in "lower light" conditions..not so in flower.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I have had younger plants that were weak in the stem and I prop them up with Shis kabob wodden skewers. 2 buck for 100 of them
Make sure there is a slight breeze blowing over them to strengthen the stems..with that said, the soil will dry out faster, so watch carefully.

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Okay thanks guys for the info yeah they where definitely under watered being gone all day Friday Saturday Sunday and most day today yeah the dry out hella fast I normally water ever two days so water wait two days then water again

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

This is nearly impossible to diagnose without more variables.

I agree it looked like it was being overwatered but that's hard to say for sure.

What soil are you using? What are you feeding and how often? ppm and ph? temperature and humidity in the room?

It could be yellowing from stress, ph is out of whack, over or underfeeding, climate is out of whack, overwatering,... could be a lot of causes.

If you are in a soiless mix you could likely fix the issues by first putting them in proper pots for God sakes... giving a feeding of straight water, followed by a feeding of 600ppm at 6.2-6.3ph, and dont water again until the pot is quite light, but not dry to the point of wilt. If you cant measure your feed rates, you need to fix that. Use a feed /feed /water schedule or feed /water /water.

If its organic soil.... Bennies tea. And again let it dry out but dont let it get too dry so that it wilts. Then you've gone too far lol.
The humidity is between 50 to 55 %
Temp 70 night 77 to 80 during day
Use tap water that I set out for 24 hour heard something about chemicals dissipating that are bad idk if true but imma try it and have a desk fan blowing on them slightly and have a out take fan to take heat out

chemistry

chemistry

Vipar 600 watts are not from the wall watts (marketing watts yada, yada, yada, )..Figure about 60% of what is claimed and you will be close. Most Burple manufacturers recommend at least 18" above the plants in veg (seedlings start at 36"!!!!) with only the Veg light on (if so equipped). Plants don't give a rat's behind about measurements..they are what they are and you react to their needs..not what is on someone's spec sheet that probably never even saw a real cannabis plant.

Plants in veg do fine in "lower light" conditions..not so in flower.

Chances are it's the heat from the lights rather than to much light, this will make the seedling sweat and drink more, and if there's nothing to drink because the OP is away, then the plants will appear over watered when they do drink. They need to be in bigger pots to tide the plants over while the OP is away.

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Well good news from early till now they look amazingly better that little one is super perked up

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Lol they are looking good the last leaves that were yellow almost all green again and got them into five gallon buckets

Top Bottom