Here We Go. Can Anyone With Experience Tell Me If I'm Spending My Money Right? 1st Rdwc

• Thread starter Pedro69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pedro69

Pedro69

I have a pretty healthy budget
So far I have picked
Lighting 3 600 watt hps I powers with cool hoods and ratchet hangers.
Air circulation. I have 2 750 cfm fans one hurricane for in the room to pull my carbon and one hyper fan for outside on a 750 phresh intake gonna put a y connector 6 inch directly into my flower 4 inch on line to my veg. My 10x9 8h room will be split in half. Half flower a half of a half for veg create a5x5 tent ideally. Have a 400 cfm dedicated to the lights with our without carbon filter to empty into the empty 4X4 work space and where my big carbon will be. Pulling everything out. 3 oscilating fans 2 flower 1 veg
Rdwc. 12 site 5 gallon buckets with 1 control 20 gallon tote 5 inch air stones 2 a bucket with air from an 80 ap air force linear. Veg will have the same 3 stones in each 4 totes from a 60 ap air force linear. Have 3 inch uniseal 6 inch bucket lid net pots 2 danner 500 supreme water pumps 2 inline y filters. Rez will be a brute garbage pail. Direct ro water to veg and flower totes. Reflective mylar for room wanted just plain white but there around the same price. Going to cover my systems in the heat shield insulation stuff looks like mylar but doesn't reflect I'm hoping it will just keep away the heat. Have a 1/4 chiller
Nutes
Sensi grow
Bloom
Big bud
B52
Overdrive
Sensizyme
Bud candy
Bud ignitor
Bud factor
Wanted to run voodoo but the guy said it was a waste bc it will just dirty my system run sterile he said
Flawless finish.

Think that's it any advice would help. I'm 5 seconds away from pulling the trigger just want some advice from guys that run these systems and have experience. I'm a medical patient non commercial grow just for me just want good shit that I know where it comes from. Going to eat pretty much everything also have 2 of the blue ph ppm temp ec Chinese ones for monitoring also starting with sour d in rock wool. Or green Crack. Thoughts advice hurry up girlfriends giving me looks.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I have a pretty healthy budget
So far I have picked
Lighting 3 600 watt hps I powers with cool hoods and ratchet hangers.
Air circulation. I have 2 750 cfm fans one hurricane for in the room to pull my carbon and one hyper fan for outside on a 750 phresh intake gonna put a y connector 6 inch directly into my flower 4 inch on line to my veg. My 10x9 8h room will be split in half. Half flower a half of a half for veg create a5x5 tent ideally. Have a 400 cfm dedicated to the lights with our without carbon filter to empty into the empty 4X4 work space and where my big carbon will be. Pulling everything out. 3 oscilating fans 2 flower 1 veg
Rdwc. 12 site 5 gallon buckets with 1 control 20 gallon tote 5 inch air stones 2 a bucket with air from an 80 ap air force linear. Veg will have the same 3 stones in each 4 totes from a 60 ap air force linear. Have 3 inch uniseal 6 inch bucket lid net pots 2 danner 500 supreme water pumps 2 inline y filters. Rez will be a brute garbage pail. Direct ro water to veg and flower totes. Reflective mylar for room wanted just plain white but there around the same price. Going to cover my systems in the heat shield insulation stuff looks like mylar but doesn't reflect I'm hoping it will just keep away the heat. Have a 1/4 chiller
Nutes
Sensi grow
Bloom
Big bud
B52
Overdrive
Sensizyme
Bud candy
Bud ignitor
Bud factor
Wanted to run voodoo but the guy said it was a waste bc it will just dirty my system run sterile he said
Flawless finish.

Think that's it any advice would help. I'm 5 seconds away from pulling the trigger just want some advice from guys that run these systems and have experience. I'm a medical patient non commercial grow just for me just want good shit that I know where it comes from. Going to eat pretty much everything also have 2 of the blue ph ppm temp ec Chinese ones for monitoring also starting with sour d in rock wool. Or green Crack. Thoughts advice hurry up girlfriends giving me looks.
How much is that all gonna costs. Patience grasshopper. . A Lil more thinking and deciding will save future headaches...

Pedro69

Pedro69

4700 girlfriend just told me almost had a heart attack lol straight up boner killer. It's eliminating a need for reliance on others. Dispensaries are cool and hip but fack spicoli and telling me about his prestige on call of duty. I want some quality herb to help with my struggles lol. That's what I'm saying if someone can give me a straight up answer that will help me succeed I'm down lol. No disrespect I just wanna learn man. I got my sister with some shit she ain't coming back from and it helps me straight up get by. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

4700 girlfriend just told me almost had a heart attack lol straight up boner killer. It's eliminating a need for reliance on others. Dispensaries are cool and hip but fack spicoli and telling me about his prestige on call of duty. I want some quality herb to help with my struggles lol. That's what I'm saying if someone can give me a straight up answer that will help me succeed I'm down lol. No disrespect I just wanna learn man. I got my sister with some shit she ain't coming back from and it helps me straight up get by. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
$4700???? Damn bro. U serious! On your first grow?
How much space you got? No I believe you can spend your money a lot better!!!!
10x9x8 right? So 5x10 is flower?
I would get a ucxl8 and put 3 x 320 watt cob leds. (Timber.com )Over the top. That's takes care of flower.
For veg and clone. .. 5x5 8 bulb t5...
flood table that can hold 8 top ucxl8 grow pots..

Pedro69

Pedro69

Yeah but just wanna use dedicated led for veg and flower a shorter Indica while I wait for a sativa but I have 2 led Mars 900 was just going to put 4 and 4 totes under each for veg then when I flip them move them to a bigger 2 600 hps for flower

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah but just wanna use dedicated led for veg and flower a shorter Indica while I wait for a sativa but I have 2 led Mars 900 was just going to put 4 and 4 totes under each for veg then when I flip them move them to a bigger 2 600 hps for flower
Mars 900 isn't a led. . It's a novelty item.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I would use 1 hps 1k, and 1 300w cob led in flower and 1 cob led in veg. .. the cobs are dimmable from 10 to 100 %

Pedro69

Pedro69

Cuts fuckn 300 outta my budget done. Gonna scale down to 8 veg longer I'm just worried about giving me more time to fmess shit up.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Why would you Veg LED and flower HPS? What advantage would that offer over running a 600w Top Bin Cree or Fluence or running both at the same time all the way through? Have you seen the Cree vs Gavita video?

mandalaman

mandalaman

And what is the rush to spend the money? I would recommend doing more research and understanding why you are buying what you're buying and how it all works together with such a large initial investment.

Pedro69

Pedro69

Need something in there been fuckn around to long was to big of a purchase can't buy from dispensary anymore have to grow.

mandalaman

mandalaman

So you've been waiting this long. You can't wait a week and do some serious research? Fair enough, it just seems maybe it's impulsive. But hell, I'm impuslive all the time too brother. :) you do you.

Pedro69

Pedro69

Yeah your good k. Man I know right wtf. It's like the first time you finger banged someone you know your supposed to do something but you still end up fumbling around being like wtf. To much stuff I've been reading shit for months still have no clue I just gotta pull the trigger on something. Like I said can just run 2 600 watt and the 2 leds side by side till I can save up cut my water chiller in have already have one pump plan b are these nutes to much

Top Bottom