Here We Go. Can Anyone With Experience Tell Me If I'm Spending My Money Right? 1st Rdwc

• Thread starter Pedro69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lights have more than just illumination to take in to account. Like how much cooling do they need is the biggest part. You can waste all that money like several others here buying this light and that light and this nute and that nute but if you don't spend the money to get your room dialed in, then you can take that money throw it in the fireplace..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And 4700.00 to grow your own is the worst business decision I've heard yet here. Now I'd you want to claim that you are a health care provider and you have 6 patients that will require 1000 grams every 65 days well now we can figure out a budget. Have you considered your monthly expenses.
Oh and you do have back up money to buy meds while you go thru a year of growing??? Or did you think you were gonna master growing, harvesting, drying, and curing, and get the perfect pheno with smell and taste and potency right off the bat?
Son let me be frank... Your heading into turn 3 like Dale Earnhardt. ......

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That nute lineup is about the worst thing a new grower could learn on lol.try searching jacks 321 here in the nutrients section.easy to do and cheap as hell.boom....just cut another couple hundred off your budget :)
That's exactly the line I'm gonna be running soon. Good advice!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just me but I would buy a autopilot digital environmental controller and a dehumidifier, exhaust fan and filter.
Buy a flood table 5x5 and use 6" square pots with coco/hydroton and get familiar with taking care of a reservoir.
Use 1 - 320 cob led to light it.
Done deal!
And don't buy Chinese junk when you are looking for reservoir monitors! It's the single most important thing and you DONT want to skimp on it!
Get a bluelabs monitor. $250

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just me but I would buy a autopilot digital environmental controller and a dehumidifier, exhaust fan and filter.
Buy a flood table 5x5 and use 6" square pots with coco/hydroton and get familiar with taking care of a reservoir.
Use 1 - 320 cob led to light it.
Done deal!
And don't buy Chinese junk when you are looking for reservoir monitors! It's the single most important thing and you DONT want to skimp on it!
Get a bluelabs monitor. $250
I Teel you what I will do. I put you together a package. I Google it all and then you at least got a blue print. I don't want to see you fail with 4700 9th the line.. That would require we flew the flag at half mask!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

botanicare4x4odtrayblack_angle.jpg

A lil music while you look over the list!

http://growershouse.com/autopilot-d...AwfWfjf0VcEoTXBKp2CZJHzUKDCflMuxhdRoCL_Dw_wcB

digital_environmental_controller_autopilot.jpg

6_COB_DIY_KIT_No_Reflectors__32074.1466462275.jpg

And just pick a good 70 pint dehumidifier with continues drain.
And then after your first harvest we can get you a ucxl 8 for flower and you can make your flood table just for veg and clone...

http://growershouse.com/bluelab-gua...YboNcC0aZZkm1nwXIA3qD49BFVn4uECDNbRoCksbw_wcB

bluelab-guardianmonitor-web_1.jpg

Remember we all have a dream, but luck and success favors the prepared!
The Struggle is real!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I gotta cut that in half been thinking about it all night. 2 8x4 tents totes 1 blue lab pen. Basic nutes lol
Now you thinking better! I was only trying to help. Its easy to get carried away! Believe me im proof! My advice is what i would do if i had it all over to do. Instead i made the same mistakes your trying to make :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Now with the flood table you do need the bottom res and a pump, etc. about another $100...
And you have to build a frame for the light or you can buy a frame already made. A lot of people here have used these cobs and built the frame and lights and some of these guys love led so much that they will be happy to guide you putting together. I think its about a 100 more if you just want it built for you.....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Got an electrician coming Monday that's kind if the rush to want to be able to tell him straight up what I'm running and where
You needed an electrician? for a 10 x 10 room we can run off of 2 x 30 amp breakers easily!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

You needed an electrician? for a 10 x 10 room we can run off of 2 x 30 amp breakers easily!
The only things that will pull serious amps is AC, HEAT, AND LIGHTS. But you dont have dedicated heat or ac at the moment but future??? you never know.

Pedro69

Pedro69

Cut it almost in half still gonna do 10 site 5 gallon with 1 control twice side by side. It's just the nutes killing me reading up now on the good good maybe start with something simple ph sensi but then got sucked into everything. Called the guys like yo bro use the and just said the Hobbyist pack then hung up lol. So reading forums and net gonna pull the trigger on the morning just straight up 600 bucks on nutes seems crazy

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Cut it almost in half still gonna do 10 site 5 gallon with 1 control twice side by side. It's just the nutes killing me reading up now on the good good maybe start with something simple ph sensi but then got sucked into everything. Called the guys like yo bro use the and just said the Hobbyist pack then hung up lol. So reading forums and net gonna pull the trigger on the morning just straight up 600 bucks on nutes seems crazy
600 on nutes is crazy. I spent $60...

Pedro69

Pedro69

That nute lineup is about the worst thing a new grower could learn on lol.try searching jacks 321 here in the nutrients section.easy to do and cheap as hell.boom....just cut another couple hundred off your budget :)
Went with canna got me 3 times as much for half the price

Latest posts

Top Bottom