Here We Go Oregon, Measure 91 Passes

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

I read the initiative
If new licenses to sell wont be allowed for two years,
How can a seminar now possibly increase your chances?

I don't see the value in the seminar either. The law doesn't go into effect until July. I'm afraid we ruined a good thing just after it became legal to sell medical marijuana for a profit with minimal regulations. I really don't like that an applicant can be denied because they are not of high moral standard, who's morals are going to be the standard.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

I read the initiative

it won't
but you will be $300 lighter
same thing was done here in washington and after all the hoopla, the state chose by lottery and the seminar just sold blue sky

btw... i believe kendo runs the OIC, i read that in another thread so read between the lines

caveat emptor

fwiw

trippinballz

trippinballz

I'm afraid we ruined a good thing just after it became legal to sell medical marijuana for a profit with minimal regulations.

Bingo. As you can already see, now OR (like CO) is a magnet for all the folks elsewhere who think you passed such laws to facilitate a move for them and set them up with a new game...in YOUR 'hood.

Make it now OG, 'cus once the posers hit town with the milli0ns it takes to play the new game and slide their ever-swinging dick in and out of the State ass, shit is gonna change and the game you know now is gonna slow to a crawl...

Kendo

Kendo

it won't
but you will be $300 lighter
same thing was done here in washington and after all the hoopla, the state chose by lottery and the seminar just sold blue sky

btw... i believe kendo runs the OIC, i read that in another thread so read between the lines

caveat emptor

fwiw

Read through what lines wobbly gobble I have severed my ties with OCI. They are very limited in their scope and viable information. I tried to create a better format but the owner was not interested in working with me, he wanted me to work for HIM. I DO DOES NOT WORK FOR UDDER PEOPLE. My serious opinion is that you would be better served to contact a lawyer directly and gather the required information firsthand opposed to listening to the lawyer read the text of the law verbatim as they do in the seminar. The rest of the seminar is pretty wack, A new cultivation teacher who does not have a clue about indoor growing and can't sell her outdoor product and must oil it all ;D Accountants from out of state who do not know Oregon laws. The vast majority of the seminar will put you to sleep. I can point anyone in the direction of the persons you need to contact.

Kendo

Kendo

Medicinbal will not change, Legal has opened a new market now. 2 markets and then there is always the GREY market now. Pretty much all grey now....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Good to know will save my 300. And precious 2 days What are your thoughts on medical staying. U still have counties that are red neck and won't change So be careful where your boots land

Kendo

Kendo

Good to know will save my 300. And precious 2 days What are your thoughts on medical staying. U still have counties that are red neck and won't change So be careful where your boots land
Yes def save your $$ and time as it would be a waste with the present format and speakers presenting at OCI. I tried really hard to work with them to create a win-win for us but greed is king and it did not happen. We have 2 years of medicinal until they can put that before the voters to alter. In the meantime I am working on both ends of the game to secure a place at the table. My take on the redneck counties is that they will make some noise for a minute but that will drop off quickly as popular opinion and TAX $$$ take center stage.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yes def save your $$ and time as it would be a waste with the present format and speakers presenting at OCI. I tried really hard to work with them to create a win-win for us but greed is king and it did not happen. We have 2 years of medicinal until they can put that before the voters to alter. In the meantime I am working on both ends of the game to secure a place at the table. My take on the redneck counties is that they will make some noise for a minute but that will drop off quickly as popular opinion and TAX $$$ take center stage.

Yah money talks !!! Am sure there eyes are all star eyed how to spend that money ..makes me want to puke ...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Come to think of it, maybe there is a interested party that wants to work with me on creating a dynamic, interesting seminar.

This girl just wants to play with seeds ..legally sell and clones ...I want a kingdom of men at my mercy !!! LOL

dirk d

dirk d

This girl just wants to play with seeds ..legally sell and clones ...I want a kingdom of men at my mercy !!! LOL
lol careful what you ask for. men are rude, pee everywhere and eat all your food lol not to mention the butt scratching and farting lol

Jboys3

Jboys3

I already signed up at the OLCC for updates. I am thinking of attending the show in Las Vegas to meet and greet the money people. I have over 35 years of retail knowledge [not to mention a few years of indoor growing knowledge too]. Sure would hate to not use all of this exeperience in a new up and coming market.

My dream is to establish at least one store front in every county in Oregon...

Oh wait; the Feds still come into play!!!

ETak

ETak

KENDO Said:
My take on the redneck counties is that they will make some noise for a minute but that will drop off quickly as popular opinion and TAX $$$ take center stage.

@Kendo
I totally agree, the lovely greedy hypocrites will be falling all over themselves
trying to get in line to "MILK THE CASH COW"
Oh well, so much for integrity....................ETak

ETak

ETak

@KENDO

You tried and thats all you can do, their loss not yours besides like you said ..................................."We can DOOOO IT !"
.............."I DO DOES NOT WORK FOR UDDER PEOPLE
"

Just create the position you want, you know what I mean, and with your experience, knowledge and dare I say wisdom, from being in this industry so long, you are certainly qualified. As I see it some of your main attributes are your honesty and the ability to think clearly for yourself without having to be socially or politically correct.
Just visualize for a moment if you will that you would be coaching again,
A Giver vs the Takers. (lol)

From a selfish perspective, we need authentic representation and if you feel that it could work for you and want it i'm sure there are lots of OR. people that would support you.
Either way Kendo, thanks for doing what you do and paying it forward.

Just for the record i've never met nor talked to Kendo, but I know the man.
This is my opinion, humble or not and i'm good with it.______ETak

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Ill come work for you @Medusa
You are my Dark Dank Hero
Wishing all of you and sending all positive Vibes and good wishes Making it work on the Whole West Coast . . . .
peace
FlyJ

Kendo

Kendo

In regards to prices and how they will be set. IMHO it will be like all other markets, quality will set prices. There will be Keystone Light and there will be Mirror pond ale. Other parameters will set prices as well, tempramental, low yield, in demand flavors, i.e. Girl scout cookies will garner a higher price just as they do now.

Kendo

Kendo

I read the initiative
The OLCC have up til 2016 to get it together. They will probably be ready by Juy when the seasure takes effect.

Top Bottom