Here We Go!!!! White House Signals Looming Crackdown On Recreational Marijuana

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yes, you are correct. Sorry, meant useful idiot.

I just don't like the racist card thrown around. IMO, only small minds argue politics with throwing around the racist card. Shuts down all conversation. For the record, you couldn't show one single quote showing he was racist. Just some second had, fully debunked comment out of a random book. Yet you still call him a racist. Could you imagine if millions of people were calling you a racist because of what a third party claimed about you? That would be pretty low right? Then lets realize we are talking about the president of the United States here........
Yeah for sure Bulldog. You do see that no one provided any real racist comment about Obama too though, correct? Him saying if he had a son that it would look like Trayvon was the truth and a difficult time for him. Obama is both white and black, everyone seems to forget that it's in equal parts. Trumps racism is a deduction I make personally based off of what I see: his support from every white supremacist group in America and the amount of time it took for him to denounce that, his comments towards Mexican immigrants and toward that Latin American woman were fucked too. Look, I will concede that I am racist at times, I blame a lack of experience and poor judgement during those times and work on it from happening too often. To assume that Trump is not racist is denying a reality that plagues almost everyone on earth, I would rather hear the truth on the matter and not some bullshit like " I'm the least racist person in the world".

lino

lino

Yeah for sure Bulldog. You do see that no one provided any real racist comment about Obama too though, correct? Him saying if he had a son that it would look like Trayvon was the truth and a difficult time for him. Obama is both white and black, everyone seems to forget that it's in equal parts. Trumps racism is a deduction I make personally based off of what I see: his support from every white supremacist group in America and the amount of time it took for him to denounce that, his comments towards Mexican immigrants and toward that Latin American woman were fucked too. Look, I will concede that I am racist at times, I blame a lack of experience and poor judgement during those times and work on it from happening too often. To assume that Trump is not racist is denying a reality that plagues almost everyone on earth, I would rather hear the truth on the matter and not some bullshit like " I'm the least racist person in the world".
Hitler was 1/2 Jew...

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Hitler was 1/2 Jew...
Jews voted for him and the concentration camps too, although they thought it would be filled with communists. Of course that is assuming that we believe there was ww2, Hitler, and Jewish people

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
All great points sanvanalona.

So was Obama racist because the black panthers backed him? Third party stuff again.........

I am a christian, and believe everybody sins. So yea, Trump has evil in him, and some of that may even be racist at times. I personally believe that Obama was more racially motivated than Trump. But hey, we have to give Trump 8 years of Tom Foolery first. Hard to speak on it now.

I just hope people see both sides for what they are. The same team.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Did Obama's arrogance create Trump Presidency? Invite Trump as an olive leaf and then pepper him with insults. That is how a coward rolls.
Question I pose: Is it better to have a Billionaire become a president or a President to become a billionaire? 100mil+ for his 8 years of vacations to the Vineyard and Napa on taxpayers dime.

This is why the two party system will fail us if it hasnt already. Crooks cooking books.

I hope Bernie enjoys his new summer home on Lake Champ purchased last JULY a few days after losing it out to Hillary (700k was it?)......

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Jews voted for him and the concentration camps too, although they thought it would be filled with communists. Of course that is assuming that we believe there was ww2, Hitler, and Jewish people

Jews were saying at the time that uneducated jews were part of the problem. It was even jew on jew

lino

lino

Impossible to be half Jewish: if you're mom is not Jewish neither are you. They keep that shit simple.
If you dont understand why Hitler hated himself then you wont get what I'm saying... It in the history of the guy... Lots of 1/2 breeds dislike many parts of themelves. Obama is still bitter about being a Bastard...

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Maybe for fun we should dive into this Obama wire tapping thing

Where did Trump get the info from? Nobody here believe he made it up do you?

Did the CIA or some other government agency give this info to Trump? Why? To expose Obama or to set Trump up because they knew he would run to Twitter with it?

These are the true questions that need to be answered. This could go either way, horrible for Obama or possible impeachment of Trump if he is proven to have leaked classified info or propaganda.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

If you dont understand why Hitler hated himself then you wont get what I'm saying... It in the history of the guy... Lots of 1/2 breeds dislike many parts of themelves. Obama is still bitter about being a Bastard...
Milo?

lino

lino

Did the CIA or some other government agency give this info to Trump? Why? To expose Obama or to set Trump up because they knew he would run to Twitter with it?

These are the true questions that need to be answered. This could go either way, horrible for Obama or possible impeachment of Trump if he is proven to have leaked classified info or propaganda.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

His attorneys and a leak in the justice department. Obama did allow wide ranging wiretapping by the NSA but this has fisa written all over it and if you know about fisa then you know a federal judge had to sign off on this: think for a second wtf it must have felt to be that judge? Knowing that democracy and Americas future are possibly in your hands? More legal stuff to come this week, thats why Trump has been crickets on twitter ever since he made that accusation.

lino

lino

THIS

ITS HUGE.
Pres accused another Pres of Watergate,,, Hillary was on the Watergate Committee,,, She knows how to skirt the system... Obama and Hill got Trump prize possession,,, Jared,,, His SON IN LAW during the tap....

This is one of the biggest scandels yet... BUT you cant touch Obama, Clintons... Obama however is Blk so it will be hard to go after him, he'll pull the race card if they get close. BUT like I said,,, Hillary/Huma would have hole dug before they assassinated James Bond,,, Those some bad Bitches rite there... Watergate orchestrated by Hill and Huma... They'll ALL be all scott free,,, Washington Elites set up the Trumpster..

OF COURSE THE CIA TOLD TRUMP EVERYTHING!

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I have to admit Lino, I don't like your style of writing, but once I get past that, you are a informed individual. Off the cuff you make some great comments, like Hilary and Watergate. I would wager 99% of people don't know just that. You surprised me. :)

MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

All i know is after 8 yrs of my Business going to hell,,,im finally busy again. Dont give two shits about the rest of the fake ass news and whining ass Democrtes crap. Give them a safe space and some chocolate where they can cry. Lol

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
OF COURSE THE CIA TOLD TRUMP EVERYTHING!
45e9611843dd4f549f199a7cf2ba2701.jpg

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

All i know is after 8 yrs of my Business going to hell,,,im finally busy again. Dont give two shits about the rest of the fake ass news and whining ass Democrtes crap. Give them a safe space and some chocolate where they can cry. Lol
What is your business and how was it so impacted by Trumps first 30 days?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Let's see we have the most scandalous presidency of all time and people still can't stop demonizing Obama. Let's get this straight, forget the news and everything else let's just count quickly the number of things trump supporters will excuse from Agent Orange but would have crucified Obama/Hillary over:
1. Imagine obama being caught on tape claiming that he "grabs women by the pussy". Seriously, imagine the backlash towards him for that, he never would have won election nor reelection nor had any future in politics whatsoever, had obama said this people would claim that he is a sex offender, but with Trump it's just "locker room talk".???
2. Imagine Obama had five children from 3 different women. What would that narrative be? With Trump it just means women like him, but with Obama he would have been labeled a dangerous womanizer, right?
3. What if Michelle Obama felt like she was "too good" to live in the Whitehouse and us taxpayers had to fork out millions of dollars every month over her living in a separate state than the President.
4. Imagine Obamas attorney general claiming that he "liked the black Panthers until he found out they smoked pot", either Holder or Lynch would have got killed on that one.
5. Now let's imagine Hillary had won the election and all of the same stuff coming to light about Russia and Trump was actually Hillary and Russia working in unison to take down Ttump, that may have caused a civil war.

The double standards are thick and sure they exist on the other side as well just not this gnarly. President Obama was the best thing to happen to cannabis legalization yet, if you don't know this than you're either too young to remember the good old days of Bush 1 and 2/Bill Clinton or are just in denial of the monumental progress our industry achieved during the Obama era.
Hahaha i dont get that either... whats done is done .. why are people still talking about barry... move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom