• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
This is pretty interesting. .. just one of the many reasons im disappointed and embarrassed to live here. Not to mention killing over 100,000 people a year with pills so our justice system, pharma and alcohol/tobacco can keep money flowing.

Got family members in the cop and pharma systems and i dont look up to either of them... i think i might write them each a letter when their on their death bed about how disappointed i am to even be related to criminals like them. We have fought almost went to blows with one of them. Both are fat as hell and refuse to read any medical discussion on marijuana... eventually you stop looking up to people and just wait till they die so things can be better for humanity.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Eh, will bow out, take care dudes.

Just keep in mind trump has a pretty solid history of telling lies, proven many times. Dude launched his political career making up shit about Obamas birth certificate and has only gotten worse. It's worked for him and he has faced no backlash when outed as a liar so he has kept up with it. I think he's selling you bullshit with a branch of the media behind him. To each their own, time will tell who's right.

Edit: I do get that a number of yall feel the same about obama so...here we are.
This is exactly how i feel now. Time will tell who is right and wrong. I have argued with so many people and nothing changes so i quit talking to people. Please believe though.. if im right.. im gonna be the first one to laugh in their faces and rub it in with shards of glass and handfuls of salt. Maybe if i drive it home hard enough these people will go jump off something high without a parachute hahaha.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

POS of shit sicked 6 agencies on Trump,,, illegal...!

UNbelievable ,,, the swamp is in charge if the investigation.... The washingtion elites took over the investigation... We're watching the US constitution burn and the democrats are about gone,
Wow Trump just admitted guilt by essentially saying that he will no longer speak on the subject, until he goes to court of course. He looks absolutely fucked. Obama was a Harvard law graduate I am certain he wouldn't have done anything that he could be determined as illegal in the courts.

xavier7995

xavier7995

So going to bow out...but just curious what you guys think should happen to trump if it's proven that he just made this up. I think he's tossing crazy shit out there to distract the media from the Russian story. Your talking treason for obama, what should the consequences be for trump if he's shown to be a liar here

lino

lino

Wow Trump just admitted guilt by essentially saying that he will no longer speak on the subject, until he goes to court of course. He looks absolutely fucked. Obama was a Harvard law graduate I am certain he wouldn't have done anything that he could be determined as illegal in the courts.
Well we agree for once.... Hillary is the master of Watergate. Obama is untouchable even tho we have the proof.

lino

lino

So going to bow out...but just curious what you guys think should happen to trump if it's proven that he just made this up. I think he's tossing crazy shit out there to distract the media from the Russian story. Your talking treason for obama, what should the conse
Your hypothetical is a false hypothetical.
The facts are in, there is a wire type.
They tapped a US senator also.. this is getting deeper and deeper

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So going to bow out...but just curious what you guys think should happen to trump if it's proven that he just made this up. I think he's tossing crazy shit out there to distract the media from the Russian story. Your talking treason for obama, what should the consequences be for trump if he's shown to be a liar here
The same as we would treat any traitor or anyone doing illegal activities in the highest position in the country.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
The same as we would treat any traitor or anyone doing illegal activities in the highest position in the country.

Thank you!!!!

My point this entire thread as well. Instead of saying, "yea, but nothing happened when so and so did x y and z." Lets start fresh, and make our leaders follow the law.

To back another point.......Because it's the law. That law you guys hate, but demand our presidents to follow.......The law that makes America better than any other country in the history of the world, IMO.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Your hypothetical is a false hypothetical.
The facts are in, there is a wire type.
They tapped a US senator also.. this is getting deeper and deeper

But what should happen. What's a reasonable consequences if it's shown trump made this up to mislead the American people.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
But what should happen. What's a reasonable consequences if it's shown trump made this up to mislead the American people.

Think back to Nixon. He was part of a cover up, on what would seem like everyday business today. Clinton lied about a blow job as a senator. Impeachment would be the threat, and resignation would be the minimum in my eyes. Think if we had done this with Hilary, we wouldn't be having this problem. Enforcement has to happen at the highest levels to have impact across the system.

Edit: however, it was only said in a tweet. New ground here. Was it hacked? What other excuses could we see?

lino

lino

He didnt mislead,, the proof is out... So why answerr a false hypothetical question that would lead to impeachment. common simple answer....

xavier7995

xavier7995

The thing is though, senate won't impeach him. There are a few Rs out there that don't like him, I am happy to see McCain not going with the herd again, but as a whole, no way in hell are they going to impeach.

Tbh...if it's shown to be a lie, I would be happy if you supporters admitted he's just another asshole politician that lies to achieve personal gain. I am baffled at the reverence people seem to have and the trust being placed regarding the guys character.

Argh...I keep making myself a liar trying to stay away.

xavier7995

xavier7995

He didnt mislead,, the proof is out... So why answerr a false hypothetical question that would lead to impeachment. common simple answer....
Got a link? I have looked briefly for proof and nothing showed up? I have just seen that it's baseless accusations.

lino

lino

The thing is though, senate won't impeach him. There are a few Rs out there that don't like him, I am happy to see McCain not going with the herd again, but as a whole, no way in hell are they going to impeach.

Tbh...if it's shown to be a lie, I would be happy if you supporters admitted he's just another asshole politician that lies to achieve personal gain. I am baffled at the reverence people seem to have and the trust being placed regarding the guys character.

You cant stay away Xavier. This is going to get very big by Monday. You're all in X....

lino

lino

Rather than provide links I'll just tell you what you're abut to find out.
2 wire taps, One was a Senator.
Obama is seeking investigation thru courts, ignorance is not an excuse, Its obama justice dept , Hillary crafted a Watergate, she's and expert at wire taps after she investigated Watergate,,, she did it rite... Sneaky, but Trump hit back.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Trump has an unreal loyalty from his followers that lacks all comprehension: it doesn't matter how gross the offense some people are simply following trump like a religion and if in fact he was nothing more than a long term Russian spy plan I imagine we may have some real civil unrest from these people and potentially a civil war.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I tend to agree with Lino here. It is looking legit, and to think Trump made it up shows you might be biased. People call Trump dumb, but he has an estimated IQ of 150+ and won the presidency of the United States when EVERY power that be was against him. I don't like him as a whole, but dude isn't dumb, or incapable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom