• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
xavier7995

xavier7995

Tried for treason, what about trump...?

Edit: that video does not back you up. I will also point out that they are trying to change the narrative. Trump was 100% all in that Obama tapped his phone per info he got from "sources." Now everyone is shifting to try and say it's something that could possibly have happened. You sure you want to go down with the ship?

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Xavier, what of the 7 pieces of evidence do you disagree with that Levin what posting? Public records of fisa (sp) court records? The New York times reporting on it at the time? Hard to have a serious conversation about facts, when you just keep making stuff up. So once again, what of the 7 pieces of evidence do you disagree with?

Pretty sure I personally answered the question about OBama several times...... Why do you keep asking?

xavier7995

xavier7995

Cause he never gets held accountable. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
What a tool you are...... What of the 7 pieces of evidence are you disputing in that video? Cause I don't think you can dispute one.....

Also, those of you who are concerned that Russia played a roll in effecting the election...... What about Obama directly effecting the election? Pretty crazy stuff here, and really, this shouldn't be a partisan issue. Depending on how this rolls out, and intent, and how much can be put on Obama, this could be the biggest political blunder in American history. That is how big this is folks. And for those of who are concerned Trump will be some dictator, or fascist leader..... OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES, this was a police state move if and when this is proved true.

22655933.jpg

Last edited:
lino

lino

This is Check! Not 'check mate' yet. WHAT DO KNOW as FACT.
Trump is forcing an investigation with this accusations. WHAT INVESTIGATION?
Fact 1
Voting fraud by Rusky's - false narrative. Trump will show what has been proven, Russian did not tamper with vote machines, just broke into Hillary Wide open server, truth be know she sold access to that server, ingenious, The cheating has been in favor of Dems as they been giving Dem candidates debate questions prior to the debates and illegal votes by Dems is what Trump will show in a worst case scenerio.
Otherwise the media is only going to talk about Rusky tampering with the election which is a lie.

Fact 2 Trump just changed that narrative, watch news reports demeanor now.... LOL. Trump shuts his mouth now and stymies the media and forces a different narrative and reports. LOL
Now the media has to say trumps crazy, I know that feeling,,, remember the sitcom Columbo P.I.,he played stupid and let ppl think he didnt have the answers... Ol Trumpy doing a little Columbo on em,,, I bet he got a Ace up his sleeve. Trumps completely stupid or he doing what he been doing since the election , leading media and ignorant down a rabit hole where he already has the anwer waiting before he ask questions or makes an accusation, Trumps setting em up.. And pist cause ol Obama and Hill set him up, Tap. I bet he has at least evidence, If trump has proof he is really being strategic about this if that were the case.
And if trump has nothing than why would Trump say something speculative, Speculation, that would be as stupid as the Dem narrative, THE RUSKY DID IT, we see how well lies are working for Dems. well We havnt seen Trump exhibited that much stupidity yet. Even if tTrump has nothing he is forcing the investigation his way, Nice!

Fact 3
Obama is putting million into propaganda against Trump, That is not the way American roll until now. POS, You see clintons doing all the time, and now you get G Bush running around adding propaganda once in awhile, this is flat out wrong - unless you are in COMPLETE PROTEST and want someone removed from office for illegalities.

Fact 4
Obama Tapped 1000's.

Fact 5
Obama holds the deportation record

Fact 6
Obama and croanies are advocating detructive riots.

Fact 7
Obama - as it turn out, WE're not sure if Obama got a warrant authorized, no one knows yet. But Obama applied for 2 Tap's on a opposing candidate to search him. WOW ! ! !

Fact 8
Somewhat speculative on my part but these are truths, Hillary is on record for saying during the Watergate trial, kinda of a close quote, that
"" Nixon was an idiot, Nixon could have found ways to get a legal warrant"". Hillary is the mastermind behind this. This is why Hill lose was so devastating ,,, It means more court trails for the Clintons as they knew Trump was about to find out of all their scandals... Remember Bill Clinton got on the Jet a wk before trial and bribed Lorreta Lynch AG... Think back... Trump says: Im going to lock her up,,, Crowd chants Lock Her UP! Trump wins and meets with BIll Clinton. What happens after than? Trumps comes out and says we wont lock her up. Clintons are Very Good People - Remember? Trump got set up with a bribe he didnt need , he is pist!

Fact 9
Obama is untouchable. He is the ULTIMATE Elitist. Think about it... Obama can murder, call for riots on wht police, let our soldiers die. Obama and Hill and Bush flooded all of Europe with ppl who dont fit in and hate the natives. and these guys set the middle east on fire.

Fact 10
Trump now realizes who is dealing with and what he has got himself and family into. Very dangerous. He will need bodyguards for the rest of his life. He will have to question every bite of food and drink. Trumps are dealing with pure EVIL.

lino

lino

'We cant do that'

Mendel,, ,that video ,,, those germans sound like us... lol... Obama had to much fun in office,, PERFECT EXAMPLE of what Trump prob thinking,,, NSA records will be pulled. Obama used em on American thru IRS and other cops.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Sad....

So what's the measuring stick on if this is the truth or not. I would expect the warrant to be issued this week. Are we waiting to see what congress finds? If we can agree to that, anyone want to bet on the outcome? I am willing to bet a month long smokers lounge posting ban and no posting of political crap elsewhere on the forum, by all means keep posting useful stuff, just no posting in the lounge and no posting political stuff elsewhere. Alternatively, winner picks the losers avatar for a month.

What can I say, I am firm in my convictions that trump is full of it.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Ahhhh, a Cali teacher. That explains a lot.
Now you see why i dont like prison guards and cops so much hahaha they have been sucking our schools dry for years. Our county is a little better than the southern state though. We have a great ag program and one of the only non-university live embryo cattle programs in the country and one of the best gun smith programs in the nation also. Unfortunately the state is jam packed with prisons too. I definitely plan on leaving the state one day.

lino

lino

Sad....

So what's the measuring stick on if this is the truth or not. I would expect the warrant to be issued this week. Are we waiting to see what congress finds? If we can agree to that, anyone want to bet on the outcome? I am willing to bet a month long smokers lounge posting ban and no posting of political crap elsewhere on the forum, by all means keep posting useful stuff, just no posting in the lounge and no posting political stuff elsewhere. Alternatively, winner picks the losers avatar for a month.

I see trump forcing the investigation his way. He just accomplished that. Now we're looking into obama taps also. smart and strategic IMO. He got investigator to say there isnt any proof , not even evidence of Russian tampering with votes.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Sad....

What are you even questioning? If a wire tap was asked for through the FISA court? I will take that bet.

xavier7995

xavier7995

We are taking bets that trumps claim is true, that Obama tapped his phone.

So what works as a measuring stick? Will let you guys pick, but it needs to some sort of official conclusion.

M

mendel

a. obama kind of taped trumps phone
b. obama all the way tapped trumps phone
c. betting, using semantics as the standard of measure, priceless

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I first asked:
Maybe for fun we should dive into this Obama wire tapping thing

Where did Trump get the info from? Nobody here believe he made it up do you?

Did the CIA or some other government agency give this info to Trump? Why? To expose Obama or to set Trump up because they knew he would run to Twitter with it?

These are the true questions that need to be answered. This could go either way, horrible for Obama or possible impeachment of Trump if he is proven to have leaked classified info or propaganda.

You responded:

I believe trump just made it up.

We now have proof that the Obama admin asked for wire taps through the FISA courts twice. So what exactly are we debating again? Your argument keeps moving.....

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
What people fail to understand here, is one way or the other, this topic has displayed how one sided this country has become. You have CNN making headlines that Trump made this up, and how ridiculous it is for him to makes these claims with no truth..... Yet they claim in the headline Trump made it up, with zero proof........ One side will ride and die the end, then once undeniable proof is out, they will still back their side and make excuses and site past examples to make it ok...... Give it a couple weeks.......

xavier7995

xavier7995

Ughhh...nevermind, carry on man. Will wait for those warrants and/or the findings of the investigation.

Edit for above: exactly, we just see it in the other side. Sticking to my guns here, if trumps allegations are true we should see obama going to jail right? A fine at least? Some court of law that will make an official ruling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom