Here We Go!!!! White House Signals Looming Crackdown On Recreational Marijuana

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mendel

In a few weeks it will be american spring...........
LfDeeE4

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Ughhh...nevermind, carry on man. Will wait for those warrants and/or the findings of the investigation.

Edit for above: exactly, we just see it in the other side. Sticking to my guns here, if trumps allegations are true we should see obama going to jail right? A fine at least? Some court of law that will make an official ruling.

Wait, now we are waiting for warrants and investigations to be completed and/or people to be thrown in jail. Wow, those goal post sure moved. Funny how that works.

That bet you made sure disintegrated quickly....... I had an avatar all picked out for you.
aa_trump.jpg

M

mendel

Wait, now we are waiting for warrants and investigations to be completed and/or people to be thrown in jail. Wow, those goal post sure moved. Funny how that works.

That bet you made sure disintegrated quickly....... I had an avatar all picked out for you.

Its called being a one legged man it a butt kicking contest. Subterfuge.

lino

lino

Ughhh...nevermind, carry on man. Will wait for those warrants and/or the findings of the investigation.

Edit for above: exactly, we just see it in the other side. Sticking to my guns here, if trumps allegations are true we should see obama going to jail right? A fine at least? Some court of law that will make an official ruling.
NOPE,
1st Obama is untouchable
2nd Obama picked up the phone and listen to Trump with NSA, no warrant needed.
3rd this is mastermind by Hill. They got away with it. Tapping political opponents with NSA

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
@mendel What if a financial crisis hits at the same time........ America is at a breaking point, IMO. Things are going to get worse before they even have a chance to get better, IMO.

lino

lino

Obama already did this on American already,,, Remember when he attacked with IRS,,, used NSA to add tax on Tea Party- did we all forget that this Obama and the Hill tool already used NSA on 1000's of American... Ol Merekel and German were crying hard in the Mendel video above where Obama Tapped their azz too.. This Obama guy, he tap's everybody azz with NSA... I wonder what ol Trumpy doing rite NOW,,, is he now listening to the Hill/Huma gang now ,,, this shit is funny lose the election and you have to give up your NSA... I dont know if I should laugh or cry....

M

mendel

@mendel What if a financial crisis hits at the same time........ America is at a breaking point, IMO. Things are going to get worse before they even have a chance to get better, IMO.

It is my firm belief that there will be great culling of the herd before the snow flys next fall. The financial crisis was in 1913, at jekyll island. Things always get worse before they get better.

lino

lino

Will obama's PAID rioter's Riot today after Trump signs the travel ban today???

xavier7995

xavier7995

Alright, so trump claimed that Obama tapped his phone. If you wish to stick to that bet so be it. What measures the truth there? I would go with the investigation results or whatever. Bet on sirs. So lino and bulldog are takers, would anyone else like in. We doing avatars as the stakes?

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
It is my firm belief that there will be great culling of the herd before the snow flys next fall. The financial crisis was in 1913, at jekyll island. Things always get worse before they get better.
People keep saying the great depression was a once in a lifetime event, no need to worry. How many are still alive that lived through the great depression? My grandma is on her death bed, and was born in 1920. That makes her 96. Depression was 1929-39. We are due.

EDIT: with that said, I have been saying the American Spring should arrive for several years now. With the admin switch, I believe it even more now. If they let the financial markets correct themselves in the first year, they can blame it on each other. Same as in 2008.
Will obama's PAID rioter's Riot today after Trump signs the travel ban today???
Yes, duh.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Alright, so trump claimed that Obama tapped his phone. If you wish to stick to that bet so be it. What measures the truth there? I would go with the investigation results or whatever. Bet on sirs. So lino and bulldog are takers, would anyone else like in. We doing avatars as the stakes?

I advise you to actually watch that video I posted with Levin. The proof is out there that he asked the courts twice. Once was denied, then permitted. That much is pubic record and to my knowledge, indisputable. The New York times reported on it at the time, and all FISA court inquires are public. The question which I have asked 20 times now, how are you disputing this, and not treating this as fact. How else can this be proven to you? Wait until CNN reports on it?

lino

lino

the investigation will reveal that hill/obama/bush Listened but not tapped. LOL.. thats my guess,,, I didnt have sex with Monica Lewinsky, nothing will happen. NSA was used,,, thats a given... FISA and paper tails? Wont matter either,, the untouchable's are untouchable,,, I'll bet on that... Obama and Hill nor Trump will get in trouble or do ANY time... I'll bet on that.... I worry about impeachment or death for trumpy tho... The Dems are proving to be VERY dangerous. This is SICK shit.

lino

lino

I advise you to actually watch that video I posted with Levin. The proof is out there that he asked the courts twice. Once was denied, then permitted. That much is pubic record and to my knowledge, indisputable. The New York times reported on it at the time, and all FISA court inquires are public. The question which I have asked 20 times now, how are you disputing this, and not treating this as fact. How else can this be proven to you? Wait until CNN reports on it?
I watched him live on TV.... Levin left the leftist reporters SPEECHLESS.. :speechless:

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
A member here has already posed the question, what do we do with these trump supporters? The fuse has been lit. They will follow dear leader to the end.

Only thing left from that 60's that hasn't been resurrected is assassinations. Be warned.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Hey @GT21, would you be willing to come up with some sorta benchmark regarding this? I think the official results of the investigation are good, but am totally open to others.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I agree. We live in a society of blind sheep. Each man, woman and child went from a debt of 48,000 to over 200,000 grand in less than a year. Our bridges and dams need over hauled. . We have continued to give the prison system more money than education for years... we sink trillions into a drug war for middle class uneducated jobs.. were holding back technology for these jobs... we havent seen the student loan default and recession... nepotism Is killing the job market( instead of getting skilled workers and leaders were hiring dip shit loser sons, daughters and nephews)... we continue to hire part time jobs and think that thats doing any good for unemployment rates... america is fat as ever... the list goes on.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey @GT21, would you be willing to come up with some sorta benchmark regarding this? I think the official results of the investigation are good, but am totally open to others.
Personally i think all this russia this and wire tap that is just a way to keep the country busy so they dont think about real issues. This country is going the way of the romans hahaha. This nation is going in the shitter... were arguing about idiot 1(barry) and idiot 2(cheeto) and families like the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and koch bros are destroying freedom, finance, environment, education, housing.... on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom