Here We Go!!!! White House Signals Looming Crackdown On Recreational Marijuana

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lino

lino

so rumor leaks is;;; the target is set on Cali.;;; So cali peeps and colo big crop owners are shitting thier pants rightfully so, as it looks,,, it may not be letters for Cali. DEA raid ready,,, everyone watching the DEA vans and trk coming out of the garage huhhhh... Rumor is that trump SayN:::
Sanctuaries are for birds. Yikes , Cali pissed off ol Trumpy with a bunch of fraud votes.

Cali Gov on his knee's begging ol trumping as we read....

http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...tes-president-trump-1487972853-htmlstory.html

Gov Gavin begs:
to President Trump on Friday, urging him not to carry through with threats to launch a federal enforcement effort against recreational marijuana firms that will be legalized in California.

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

so rumor leaks is;;; the target is set on Cali.;;; So cali peeps and colo big crop owners are shitting thier pants rightfully so, as it looks,,, it may not be letters for Cali. DEA raid ready,,, everyone watching the DEA vans and trk coming out of the garage huhhhh... Rumor is that trump SayN:::
Sanctuaries are for birds. Yikes , Cali pissed off ol Trumpy with a bunch of fraud votes.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...tes-president-trump-1487972853-htmlstory.html
I thought we were still buying HSA STOCKS

M

mendel

Typical reactionary politics. I have a gay friend in kansas City who called me before the elections and asked me not to vote for trump, because he was going to send gays and the lbgtqfrdx crowd to concentration camps. He didnt want to be killed.

I didnt know what to say..........he was being serious.

:fire:

lino

lino

I thought we were still buying HSA STOCKS
look at border security stock today,,, hiring is up big time - driving private securities co stocks up to,,,

ppl made more already than they made in 7 yrs already ""IF THEY CASH IN"""

lino

lino

Typical reactionary politics. I have a gay friend in kansas City who called me before the elections and asked me not to vote for trump, because he was going to send gays and the lbgtqfrdx crowd to concentration camps. He didnt want to be killed.

I didnt know what to say..........he was being serious.

:fire:
most of my homies never admit to having gay friends if they're over 50,,, jus sayN

lino

lino

most of my homies never admit to having gay friends if they're over 50,,, jus sayN
I lied, I have to admit,, I got a cpl bi-sexual GF's,,, lol,,, had to throw out of my home the other day, I did not have a bathrm for bi girls

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Why you think this is appropriate is beyond me. What do their friends of friends think, that all the gays died when your homies turn 50? Is that when the gays go away?
I lied, I have to admit,, I got a cpl bi-sexual GF's,,, lol,,, had to throw out of my home the other day, I did not have a bathrm for bi girls
trump joke, that's a lino original wonder post

-pisssssout-

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Back on topic girls lol
Could be they will ban rec then FDA or some other govt agency will regulate med on federal level
The Feds want to cash in one way or the other legal and illegal both bread winners if they control locking folks up and cash in on med sale taxes

lino

lino

What's the ticker symbol again? I can't keep up.
com on,, not this game again,, You made me lay down link to help with your ignorance already I ll have to start charging for your education,,,, use your imagination,, haliburton and most of private security is skyrocketed but I stayed away with my cpl pennies... I stay'd on my stock invsest course as I outlined for you already.... no need to in doing it again. I'm not an investor, nor do i see much info regarding that on here either...... If noted anything at all .. Those stock ARE DOING EXACTLY AS I OUTLINED ! $$$ BIG LEAGUE ! ! !

Stocks are killing it.... Its when you pull out that counts.... advise just like my GF used to say back in HS....

lino

lino

back to the END of REC and MMJ

Gov Gavin begs:
to President Trump on Friday, urging him not to carry through with threats to launch a federal enforcement effort against recreational marijuana firms that will be legalized in California.

MEANWHILE, here in Denver and across the US ,, the DEA raid fleet is coming out ,, blk vans and raid vehicles going to the car wash here in Denver and around the US..

bongzaway

bongzaway

I hope all this legal crap goes away. Fuckin yeah doodes it aint fucking legal...it's a big scam jam.

Fuck "legal",,,.then everyone can get back underground where it's fucking safe. and get them prices back up where they should be. knowhat-im-saying?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I hope all this legal crap goes away. Fuckin yeah doodes it aint fucking legal...it's a big scam jam.

Fuck "legal",,,.then everyone can get back underground where it's fucking safe. and get them prices back up where they should be. knowhat-im-saying?
Hahaha a lot of it is just that.... legal CRAP... no pride in quality. .just money in quantity.

bongzaway

bongzaway

yep $100 sacks of shitweed and the masses suck em up like young perky titties. smfh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom