Here We Go!!!! White House Signals Looming Crackdown On Recreational Marijuana

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lino

lino

Good to know where you sit on the issue lino.
luv - hate jus so you know... so some of my homies own and work at dispenses... I dont like to see em in pain...

But I get sick of big dick no body's cashN in on an easy game, guys like me... I used to have to crawl thru thorn bushes to get my harvests... Easy $$$ hurt the Gorilla Growers profits,
Laws - busts break up families-scare children-break ppl accts, get your house busted up.

So to this divorce of legal weed,, well,, its like divorcing ugly, stinky azz drunk bitch,,,, she gonna take your money but are you really that bad off divorcing the drunk...

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Good to know where you sit on the issue lino.

Edit: just to be clear, cheering for people to go to jail so you personally can make a buck is something I view as morally reprehensible and speaks volumes about your character.
You aren't going to get admission to his skool with an attitude like that mister.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
None of us are rec. owners so carry on... the med and Rec states are full of shit. The fact that I can obtain a liquor licenses with minimum effort but if I want to open a pot shop I have to buy someone else's license at a very high rate that your average middle income guy cannot afford.
At least we will be safe from those transgender folks trying to pee next to us. Big picture guys...gotta think big picture.
IMG 1293

M

mendel

None of us are rec. owners so carry on... the med and Rec states are full of shit. The fact that I can obtain a liquor licenses with minimum effort but if I want to open a pot shop I have to buy someone else's license at a very high rate that your average middle income guy cannot afford.

I think the proper term is crony capitalism.

M

mendel

I would imagine a letter from the justice dept will be enough to send most rec club owners running for the hills. No need to break out the MRAPs.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

"A crackdown on the industry would reverse existing federal policy and go against public opinion. The Obama administration largely deferred to the states, focusing instead on preventing distribution to minors, blocking sales across state lines, and keeping marijuana out of the hands of gangs and criminals. A recent poll from Quinnipiac University found 71 percent of voters think “the government should not enforce federal laws against marijuana in states that have legalized medical or recreational use.”
Further confirmation that politicians of all kinds are all pieces of shit who only serve to protect those who line their pockets. The letter doesn't matter.
Hickenlooper doesn't have the stones to publicly reverse his position, I think it's why he's popular. Plus, his stance moving forward will be telling in four years if they want him on the ticket.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

You should have quoted Lino lol
My comprehension of that stuff is about 12%, and I've grown bored of trying to discuss the third realm of the outlier dataset of the f2 versus the f3 phenotype dominant and co-dominant traits of the ingrown hair on my right ass cheek. I'm jelly of your patience.

nomsayin?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Technically the weather thread related back to mj as well:)
Unfortunately it went way off track and basically turned into F this guy... F that guy. These are constructive opinions... Big difference between legit opinions, info and world views and then just useless fighting about whos voted for who. We have to remember were all in this together for a greater good and against the evil in the world.... im likin this thread!!!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Unfortunately it went way off track and basically turned into F this guy... F that guy. These are constructive opinions... Big difference between legit opinions, info and world views and then just useless fighting about whos voted for who. We have to remember were all in this together for a greater good and against the evil in the world.... im likin this thread!!!
If you don't mind posting your 'I Voted!' sticker as well as a completed ballot with how you voted, why, and be sure to include two non-wiki sources of information which fully explains the logic behind your decisions so we can ignore them completely.

We need to know who should like you and who should hate you and I don't have time for context, just judgements.

plzkthx

edit- gg do you see what you started?

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

If you don't mind posting your 'I Voted!' sticker as well as a completed ballot with how you voted, why, and be sure to include two non-wiki sources of information which fully explains the logic behind your decisions so we can ignore them completely.

We need to know who should like you and who should hate you and I don't have time for context, just judgements.

plzkthx

edit- gg do you see what you started?
Unfortunately, I had My voting rights taken away from me in the 70's for pot crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom