Here We Go!!!! White House Signals Looming Crackdown On Recreational Marijuana

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homesteader

Homesteader

The F-35 may prove to be the most worthless $1.5 trillion waste if the Chinese really do have quantum RADAR. That is unless you are Boeing or a congressman who lives on pork scraps(Don't they all?).
Sidejab.......Anyone know who Su Bin is? One more reason we as a country were ripped off. The J-31 look similar?

MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

The wording using the term.,,,Little Brother, ,is not a bad thing my friend. I promise im not a girl,,but if ya need a kiss, ,well okay. Come on over. Lol
And would you stop correcting my writing, ,,i know i suck at it,,,,Asshat,,,hows that. Is that better? :p

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The wording using the term.,,,Little Brother, ,is not a bad thing my friend. I promise im not a girl,,but if ya need a kiss, ,well okay. Come on over. Lol
And would you stop correcting my writing, ,,i know i suck at it,,,,Asshat,,,hows that. Is that better? :p
Damn, that is nice and all but I'd rather not kiss my sis. Thanks for the offer though. Sister is not meant to be an insult either, I love all gods men and women!

MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

Its okay,,im Just your half sister,,,,very hairy though. Hope ya like a sister with a beard you sick bastage. Lol
Which God?:greyalien:

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Its okay,,im Just your half sister,,,,very hairy though. Hope ya like a sister with a beard you sick bastage. Lol
Which God?:greyalien:
It's that damn nuclear plant next to your house, obviously it is the culprit of all sorts of unsavory things, not just your sex.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Me too. It's the one "conservative" issue that I don't get. Liberals love war and violence, look at both Obama and Bill Clinton; neither of the two were scared to kill people and did so many of times. Growing up in Montana I knew plenty of "liberal" " libertarians" that were just dying to go to war with authoritarianism, unfortunately many of the strong ones that I knew have passed and the offspring has been fooled by this nostalgic love that the right spoon feeds its base. Many of the old timers that are still around though are still the same, don't trust the government regardless of who is in charge.
Those old fucks knew a thing or two.
Im very impressed with you guys. You all seem to agree to disagree. Cool
Also impressive is your Moderators who allow ppl to vent and have disagreements without shutting the thread down. That pretty cool.
Now,,im probably gonna piss some ppl off but here is my feelings. I could give to shits about Sessions and legal Weed right now. I am more concerned with our depleted Military and fked up Economy. I cant grow or buy weed if i have no fking money,,,nor can i enjoy smoking a joint if my Countries ass is getting blowed the fk up by these morons who want us destroyed. That little prick in North Korea is an idiot who wants to blow our ass off the face of the Earth, ,and Iran is trying to help him accomplish just that. So fk Sessions, ,,you better worry about our Country's borders and these idiots that want us dead. Cant smoke weed if your ass is blown the fk up. Donald Trump will rebuild our Military and will protect our Borders,,and already has started on fixing tbe Economy.
Respecfully, I disagree. I think there is plenty enough to do here, within our borders, without meddling in other affairs that don't currently matter. We can start a thread if this gets cluttery. I'm going to cherry pick your post a bit.
Military- What do you mean by depleted, and what do you want to see done? Trump wants to increase defense spending, which I'm not going to argue against here. I think military spending is intimately involved and tied to the F22 Raptor and all of the issues surrounding that. I'm completely and totally for military spending and why it's needed, but is $330 million dollars per plane the right price to pay? Where does that money come from? Do you think north korea, muslim extremists [or whoever] are more of an immediate threat than violent demonstrations on our own soil? I see a giant divide in a lot of areas with no wiggle room, but I don't see how north korea is a threat to us.
Economy-definitely a new thread.

MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

Cool,,we agree to disagree.
And im way to high to go into the depleted Military thing. Besides i gotta shave,,,savanalona is on his way over. Lol

lino

lino

I knew it! You don't have to cite anything anymore.
You're a bright guy, I think you are playing a bit on this. You have to understand that you can't tell people to 'google it' like rush does with such efficiency. You see, just like you, most of his listeners are looking for reinforcement, not source material. This is why it is nearly impossible to find legit sources for your talking points. Rush Limbaugh is not on the radio to inform his audience, he's an entertainer.
Hearing it on rush means nothing but says a lot.
IDK,, but my style is I dare you to question me... MY Point was made profoundly once I'm questioned. At that point Im dared for a citation... To be asked means I have the person asking in Check,, Once I provide the cite information, its called "Checkmate". Id rather say at that point to my adversary, touche`................:cool:

lino

lino

IDK,, but my style is I dare you to question me... MY Point was made profoundly once I'm questioned. At that point Im dared for a citation... To be asked means I have the person asking in Check,, Once I provide the cite information, its called "Checkmate". Id rather say at that point to my adversary, touche`................:cool:
Touche' if i spelled correctly is a term used in fencing...

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

English only at the tables please, and we're not adversaries, I'm just not quite on your level.
edit-
What do you mean by 'dare', like truth or dare? I dare you to show your work? I dare you to cite your source? I think you're repeating rush talking points and I dare you to show different? If that's the word you want to use, I don't give a shit, and you're deflecting.

Last edited:
MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

Wait for it,,wait,,,almost there,,okay,,whos next. Yehaaaaa

lino

lino

English only at the tables please, and we're not adversaries, I'm just not quite on your level.
edit-
What do you mean by 'dare', like truth or dare? I dare you to show your work? I dare you to cite your source? I think you're repeating rush talking points and I dare you to show different? If that's the word you want to use, I don't give a shit, and you're deflecting.
When asked to cite- has beeen a waste of time for me... It will be followed by discredit of the news source as unworthy,... then if I provide multiple cites, I get a slur or name or my IQ will be questioned. SO I putting IMO's or being controversial or I'm setting up the reader for a debate which = adversaries (not enemy) = debater...

adversaries - I like your posts,, we see some things quite different , but I think you're online character is a "challenging person" , that kid on the playground that comes up to you and puffs his chest up, if you take him on he'll respect you more,, I like that... you dont seem to get to offended by my bull and will challenge it easily...

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Why,,,,,? Lol
Hey,,cant ya see im laid back in my picture? Im just a Dawg.
Your humans bred your namesake into a deformed monstronsity of the beauty your ancestors had. For shame.
Normal bull terrier versus 'modern' selectively bred:
Bull terrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom