Here We Go!!!! White House Signals Looming Crackdown On Recreational Marijuana

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

blogs and threads --- I didnt post any worthy links or news. jus some propaganda,,, like you said CNN, fake news stuff ,, not spmething that should get ppl's panties all bunched up.....
And yes I am across the street from the N Metro Drug Task Force share hallway with the DEA - Literally,,, I can ride my bike to bro house, smoke a bowl and look at the DEA and NMDTF office in the same blg 120th & i25 rite by Boondocks , I could see rite in if the window's we'rnt tinted... Command center for all of colo... dont believe me look it up ... Apt rite across the street
NO!!!! I believe you 100%
That i could predict with almost certainty that you lived across the street from the DEA, is very unsettling...... So far you have giving your job description, place of residence to within meters, and your very admission that they are loading up the vans. Are you not concerned? I mean they dont even have to get in the Van to come see you! Hell they can throw some burgers on the grill and be back by they time they are done?
Im just hoping that everything my gut tells me isn't correct... If they ever plan an assault on home growers, it would be ignorant to think they wouldnt infiltrate these sites with bogus members giving out supposedly prudent info to gain favorship, and gather information on other members thru gaining trust! Im gonna stick to my lil group even on here, and weather in a leagal state or not, i think its time to consider what the future holds for all of us, and it never hurts to shore up loose ends...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Amen!!!! i hear clinton, Trump, bama.. even bush at other places. But not one mention of who owns them all....THE ROTHSCHILDS... we gotta remember that us little people are are in this together!!!! Over grow the world brothers and sisters.

Lets please leave the gay stuff out of this PLEASE...im sure theres a website out there for that kinda conversation.
I will let it go! Just needed my 5 secs of fame too! Hey im entitled too!
LOl....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
But homie, as already noted, it's just a scam...
There is really no dems, repubs...
It's divided we fall and together we stand.
I put divided we fall first because that's what they do...

Pertain to the last few posts...
I want to know how George Soros can go around the world causing mayhem and its not considered terrorism? You see Putin put out dead or alive warrant on him because of his groups involvement in UKRAINE. Between his org, and the media in our country we have been lied to , and lied to, about RUSSIA. I heard a black person once that said, im not going to nam, and kill some dude that never did shit to me... And thats about how most of us fill about PUTIN or Russia... And the news know that and so does George Soros so they run this Obama led insurgence... See they knew if Obama got elected it would be harder to contain. We Americans just didnt see this coming.
How do we come from losing 4000 Americans on Sept 11th to patronizing these Extreamist!
The media has used this narrative to hammer home lies...
Does anyone really think it is more important to make sure some gay persons feeling are put before your children's NO MATTER HOW MUCH it may be acceptable! My parents didnt hang all over each other out in public, and asking 2 gay guys to not, is not discrimination! Asking a gay person to use the bathroom that they were born to use so that a child does not have to feel uncomfortable, is not only right, its human! And if you cant see that, you have a serious selfish personality disorder, which seems to run perpendicular to the gays right movement...

With that said, i also know a few gay ppl, and not one of them thinks that this transgender law is needed or a good thing. They see it as cry for recognition, because in this day and age of participation trophies, everybody thinks they deserve there 5 seconds of fame...

I know i bump heads with a few on this next statement too,, but hey,, thats what i do...
I also believe that a man no matter what other financial adventures he may have, needs to work for a living. Needs to be paying their fair share of Social Security, taxes, etc... This country works when we all work hard! And the best feeling a man can ever achieve is when he can look in the mirror, and hold his head high for the hard work he has accomplished with his own hands...

You know, that first feeling when we saw our first harvest... See thats what thcfarmer does, or did for all of us... It brought us together for a common purpose, allowed us the place to acquire the skills needed to go from 3x3 tent to 10x10 room in 8 months with my 4th harvest nearing its end..
And Hillary didn't do that, and Trump didn't do that, and wasn't repubs, or dems, or whites, or Mexicans, or blacks, or Indians,,, it was YOU ALL!
Im sure i have read much needed info posted on threads from ppl from every walk of life. The site shows that we can put things to the side to accomplish a goal when WE make it more important. But that cant happen if one guy decides here that saying that when i super cropped her i bent that bitch over, as hurting his/her precious feelings.. Just realize in life you aint always gonna be number 1, or hear what you like...

Its life, get a grip..
A house divided against itself cannot stand. Ament to that brother!!!!! Divide and conquer. And the media circus is simply a ploy to keep everyone distracted from the real issue at hand. A Democracy that has and is under attack. Step 1 muzzle the press and any dissenters. Basic assault on the 1st Amendment. Originally the press was included so we could all have information that would help keep the gov honest. Somewhere along the way the true integrity of what journalism is based on got lost in the rush to be the 1st to have breaking news. No vetting of the sources. Granted the MSM has veered way off the path and they all need to get to reporting with integrity, but having them muzzled like what happened on Friday isnt the answer. If peeps are ok with this, then what other Amendment will be next????? Slippery frikkn slope folks!!!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Its all good... im not trippin
cool cool! I know being a mod can be difficult, as i have been a mod before. Its hard to know when to sling the hammer, and when to let the boys air their grievances... We all gain insight even when we disagree! I was the one kid whe sat at the back of the class and stared out the window or at the clock... Couldnt stand school! Now im not the smartest person to come from my school, but i am far from the dumbest! But how does the kid at the back of the class with f's turn out to be above intelligence than many of his counterparts that got A's... I had the ability to learn, because i did learn, but i ask myself, why was the teachers not able to reach me? How could i learn more from Studying and reading myself, after the age of 30, than i ever learned in school....
So as with this site too... Not less than 2 moths after joining this site i spent a whole night while another member retaught me percentages that pertain to bakers math to always know precisely what ml, of all nutes i needed to readd to my res to bring it back to a 100% Ec...
Learn Math on a weed site what?????? lol Yep!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

A house divided against itself cannot stand. Ament to that brother!!!!! Divide and conquer. And the media circus is simply a ploy to keep everyone distracted from the real issue at hand. A Democracy that has and is under attack. Step 1 muzzle the press and any dissenters. Basic assault on the 1st Amendment. Originally the press was included so we could all have information that would help keep the gov honest. Somewhere along the way the true integrity of what journalism is based on got lost in the rush to be the 1st to have breaking news. No vetting of the sources. Granted the MSM has veered way off the path and they all need to get to reporting with integrity, but having them muzzled like what happened on Friday isnt the answer. If peeps are ok with this, then what other Amendment will be next????? Slippery frikkn slope folks!!!!
I might not be aware of what happened Friday as i worked a 12 hr shift. What happened?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
cool cool! I know being a mod can be difficult, as i have been a mod before. Its hard to know when to sling the hammer, and when to let the boys air their grievances... We all gain insight even when we disagree! I was the one kid whe sat at the back of the class and stared out the window or at the clock... Couldnt stand school! Now im not the smartest person to come from my school, but i am far from the dumbest! But how does the kid at the back of the class with f's turn out to be above intelligence than many of his counterparts that got A's... I had the ability to learn, because i did learn, but i ask myself, why was the teachers not able to reach me? How could i learn more from Studying and reading myself, after the age of 30, than i ever learned in school....
So as with this site too... Not less than 2 moths after joining this site i spent a whole night while another member retaught me percentages that pertain to bakers math to always know precisely what ml, of all nutes i needed to readd to my res to bring it back to a 100% Ec...
Learn Math on a weed site what?????? lol Yep!

Being in the field i am i see things that others dont in our future. We are constantly learning till we die. It is only when we shut out that we stop learning. Many reach a certain age and completely shut out new thoughts and start relying on the chain of command system, meaning no matter what you do you think that age/time and seniority is knowledge. This is a classic case with my own family. Many think you can stop entertaining new thoughts and just do your job and that makes you smarter. Well i know rocks older than you, would you say a rock is smarter than your 60 year old ass? Just an example. Its not what you do in school.. thats basics... its how open you are AFTER school that changes your life and your offspring's lives.

This is why i try not to delete opinions... thoughts and ideas. We should all strive to push our brains to the limit till we're in the dirt.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So where did we all end up per the original thread title. Will rec weed survive or not? I'm up to my neck with political shit. Is rec in for a shitstorm or not? I know where the bulldog stands ,e thinks its all a blip on the radar and not to worry. Do the rest of you all agree with BD 420?

And I'm not tryn to pit any of us against each other. We are all entitled to our views and opinions.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So where did we all end up per the original thread title. Will rec weed survive or not? I'm up to my neck with political shit. Is rec in for a shitstorm or not? I know where the bulldog stands ,e thinks its all a blip on the radar and not to worry. Do the rest of you all agree with BD 420?

And I'm not tryn to pit any of us against each other. We are all entitled to our views and opinions.
I think rec weed us the worst... money grubbers and bad quality... it went from helping people to cashing in.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

No I beleive we are in for a shit storm BECAUSE Cali, and Wash, And Chicago want thier sancuary cities, and have spit in the TRUMPS face. He will assault these states by using federal force, and with that, we will have the assault on rec....
And the straw that broke the camels back, will be the immense amount of weed that comes out of Cali this year and next that will flood this nation, and give rise to the argument that home grows are nothing more than meth manufacturing replacement to us old chemists...

M

mendel

I wonder, in the big picture, if it really matters if rec weed shops are closed. The only folk truly hurt are rec weed shop owners/growers, and those who have to balance state budgets, as if they were going to do that anyway. I see alot more positives from a rec weed ban than negatives.

And it really isnt a ban, its enforcing federal law thats already on the books.

M

mendel

No I beleive we are in for a shit storm BECAUSE Cali, and Wash, And Chicago want thier sancuary cities, and have spit in the TRUMPS face. He will assault these states by using federal force, and with that, we will have the assault on rec....
And the straw that broke the camels back, will be the immense amount of weed that comes out of Cali this year and next that will flood this nation, and give rise to the argument that home grows are nothing more than meth manufacturing replacement to us old chemists...

These cities and states who are sanc entities are in direct violation of federal immigration laws. They want all the membership benefits but want to play by a different set of rules. It seems to be the coming thang..........

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looks like I can keep my Gorilla Grow seeds packaged for awhile.... Wht house announce they're going after the BIG LEAGUE dispenses,, not us... they're going after the shop owners is word on the grape vine...

Wht house spokesman just said:
“I do believe you will see greater enforcement of it.” And while Spicer explicitly told reporters that the administration would not be going after medical patients or providers, he did not make the same concessions for the burgeoning non-medical cannabis industry. “Recreational marijuana, that’s a very, very different subject.”
Dont Forget:
Keep those Med cards updated and get your patients paperwork in order. asap
lol same thing they told the illegals... Vote! No one will come after you... I will never give my name even when its 100% percent legal! We know what they do when they have your name and address!
Hey i live at..... Im breaking federal law, but Barry said i could.... smh...
Barry has left the building......

M

mendel

Doesnt this all boil down to a dumbed down population electing self selving jackasses who are good bullshitters. IF the american populace elected officials who listened to their demands and desires, there would be work going on in DC to change laws to reflect the will of the people. Term limits anyone? QUIT VOTING IN INCUMBENTS! The system is broken, not because of the criminals in washington, but because of those who keep sending them there.

On a brighter note, I think were safe. Can anyone name a federal action or program that has been successful? I honestly cannot. The federal govt is seemingly a bunch of impotent parasites. They are a bunch of elitist fuckups.

Homesteader

Homesteader

The US vs THEM mentality only serves the ruling elite, which is why they have fed the flames. When I say ruling elite, it has nothing to do with party because both parties serve the same master and it isn't the people at all. Money. it is all about money, and ensuring our countries future is gutted to serve THEM now. These people care nothing for country and never have.
Look around people. Im not fucking kidding! $20 trillion in debt and growing daily with hardly anything to show for it as a whole. The F-35 is the straw that breaks the Camels back......Mark my words. Trump didn't do shit, that plane will break our DODs budget all due to pork barrel shafting.
Trump is nothing but a sideshow. The real work to steal our children's money and future started years ago.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Doesnt this all boil down to a dumbed down population electing self selving jackasses who are good bullshitters. IF the american populace elected officials who listened to their demands and desires, there would be work going on in DC to change laws to reflect the will of the people. Term limits anyone? QUIT VOTING IN INCUMBENTS! The system is broken, not because of the criminals in washington, but because of those who keep sending them there.

On a brighter note, I think were safe. Can anyone name a federal action or program that has been successful? I honestly cannot. The federal govt is seemingly a bunch of impotent parasites. They are a bunch of elitist fuckups.
that may be the worst part about it. If they do come for us, how messy will it be. I mean we went over to Iraq in 1990, and for the most part, we have fucked up that side of the world with our nation building. Barry wanted to change the world, as all one world order theorist believe....
Really its all about open borders, and your lil mj fight doesnt even matter, but its good news so the repubs look like they are doing something!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Yes it does!!!! we have a severely dumbed down population. There are many ways theyre doing it too and its working hahaha. Then the huge problem is that the dumb ones are breeding faster than the smart ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom