Here We Go!!!! White House Signals Looming Crackdown On Recreational Marijuana

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mendel

The dumb ones breed faster than the smart ones because they are being fed, housed and clothed by the producers, with no effort in the consumers part. Protesting in the street is for shit, again consumers bellyaching because they arent getting enough of the producers shit.

When the producers throw their hands in the air and say fuck it, only then will there be real change. A man cant sustain himself on unicorn farts and snowflake tears.

And since money was mentioned, lets not forget that the paper we trade isnt even money, it is a currency issued by a private bank at interest. Currency is the promise of wealth, and is in fact not wealth at all. The federal reserve note is a promissary note issued by the private federal reserve bank, and is only worth what you can trade it for. When money is issued at interest it is impossible to pay it all back to the lendor. It is a form of slavery. Debt is fucking slavery!

I could go on, but im sure noone is interested, and ive got work to do this afternoon.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The dumb ones breed faster than the smart ones because they are being fed, housed and clothed by the producers, with no effort in the consumers part. Protesting in the street is for shit, again consumers bellyaching because they arent getting enough of the producers shit.

When the producers throw their hands in the air and say fuck it, only then will there be real change. A man cant sustain himself on unicorn farts and snowflake tears.

And since money was mentioned, lets not forget that the paper we trade isnt even money, it is a currency issued by a private bank at interest. Currency is the promise of wealth, and is in fact not wealth at all. The federal reserve note is a promissary note issued by the private federal reserve bank, and is only worth what you can trade it for. When money is issued at interest it is impossible to pay it all back to the lendor. It is a form of slavery. Debt is fucking slavery!

I could go on, but im sure noone is interested, and ive got work to do this afternoon.
nope you said it perfectly! Truth!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

No please keep going.... thats all good stuff!!!... youre onto something and im working today too hahaha

20170225 114845
whitepistols

whitepistols

A little noia goin around?

Yeah so now we get to hear the new policy. Odd how he Sessions is not botherd to med, but rec well yeah that card is not played. Call what you want preppers to the trenders, to the ol skoolers that know what it likes looking at the 100 year itch...

Take Scotts or monsanto now in deep in canna market. So now its mainstream. The genie is out of the bottle nobody can control it the organic VS the salts...The Hazes Vs the Kush man pick your Vs.

Odd how the market is flooded out right now, prices plumenting on the onset of basically Ag state approved growing facilities in many states annnnnnddddd then the new boss comes in....shakes his tally waker around to show his is supreme, sticks his finger in the jar dry's it out so the new regime can take it over....Sooo who is going to burn those bulbs knowing what the 100 year itch is?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The whole reversing the bathroom law to give states more power is a giant contradiction to toughening up on federal marijuana laws. Why not leave this up to the states too? Is it 2020 yet!?
2020 isnt gonna save you. You better just get an education that doesn't require you to slave for somebody else and a home that is as close to off grid so you are not raped by electrical/water/trash/sewer mafia.... That's about as far as getting saved, as your gonna get. And keep your garden/activities under wraps...

Gardenholic

Gardenholic

2020 isnt gonna save you. You better just get an education that doesn't require you to slave for somebody else and a home that is as close to off grid so you are not raped by electrical/water/trash/sewer mafia.... That's about as far as getting saved, as your gonna get. And keep your garden/activities under wraps...
I'm in a position where I only have to slave for 6 months out of the year, and take the other 6 months off. I've got the land for my offgrid place and a garage already built. Saving this Summer for a down payment on a tiny house hopefully! You've definitely got the right idea. My 2020 comment was more about not having to hear any more about Trump

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Once upon a time there was a king who wanted to go fishing. He called the royal weather forecaster and asked about the upcoming weather conditions.

The weatherman assured him that there was no chance of rain in the days ahead.

So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen. On the way he met a farmer on his donkey. Upon seeing the king the farmer said, "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace at once because in just a short time I expect a huge amount of rain to fall in this area".

The king was polite and considerate, he replied: "I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an extensively educated and experienced professional. And besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him and I will continue on my way."

A short time later a torrential rain fell from the sky. The king and queen were totally soaked. Their entourage chuckled upon seeing them in such a drenched condition.

Furious, the king returned to the palace and fired the weatherman at once!

Then he summoned the farmer and offered him the prestigious and high paying role of Royal Forecaster.

The farmer said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain:'

So the king hired the donkey.

And thus began the practice of hiring asses to work in the government and occupy its highest and most influential positions.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm in a position where I only have to slave for 6 months out of the year, and take the other 6 months off. I've got the land for my offgrid place and a garage already built. Saving this Summer for a down payment on a tiny house hopefully! You've definitely got the right idea. My 2020 comment was more about not having to hear any more about Trump
Well trump will be re elected IF he builds the wall, shuts down sanctuary cities, shoots the next attempted launch by North Korea out the sky, defeats ISIS, AND kill bagdadi, does not allow us to be raped by penalty tax for not purchasing medical, and restrains sessions on the mj issue... And then if he made part of his campaign the deregulation of mj, with Sessions publicly admitting its long over due, them you will see a two term pres....
He needs more of the minority vote this time because they are gonna come out in droves!!!!!! You will swear to God, Moses is leading the Israelite's out of Egypt! You think the migration west was a sight wait till them voting booths open that day!
Anyway he needs the minority vote and a pot legalization is about the closest thing he could do that they would give a shit about!

I do realize that Sessions would prob rather have a hot poker stuck up his ass than say that tho..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Once upon a time there was a king who wanted to go fishing. He called the royal weather forecaster and asked about the upcoming weather conditions.

So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen. On the way he met a farmer on his donkey. Upon seeing the king the farmer said, "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace at once because in just a short time I expect a huge amount of rain to fall in this area".

The king was polite and considerate, he replied: "I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an extensively educated and experienced professional. And besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him and I will continue on my way."

A short time later a torrential rain fell from the sky. The king and queen were totally soaked. Their entourage chuckled upon seeing them in such a drenched condition.

Then he summoned the farmer and offered him the prestigious and high paying role of Royal Forecaster.

The farmer said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain:'

And thus began the practice of hiring asses to work in the government and occupy its highest and most influential positions.
lol.... I like it!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What do you say buddy? Dont think we have talked since that 10th innning in game 7.... Ready for another good fun year?

Gardenholic

Gardenholic

Well trump will be re elected IF he builds the wall, shuts down sanctuary cities, shoots the next attempted launch by North Korea out the sky, defeats ISIS, AND kill bagdadi, does not allow us to be raped by penalty tax for not purchasing medical, and restrains sessions on the mj issue... And then if he made part of his campaign the deregulation of mj, with Sessions publicly admitting its long over due, them you will see a two term pres....
He needs more of the minority vote this time because they are gonna come out in droves!!!!!! You will swear to God, Moses is leading the Israelite's out of Egypt! You think the migration west was a sight wait till them voting booths open that day!
Anyway he needs the minority vote and a pot legalization is about the closest thing he could do that they would give a shit about!

I do realize that Sessions would prob rather have a hot poker stuck up his ass than say that tho..
Based on what Sean Spicer said in the press conference, it seems that the DOJ could definitely crack down on some recreational locales. I don't picture a complete shutdown, but something similar to what happened during the medical crack down in CA years ago.

I hope I'm wrong, but Trump is very open about not drinking or doing drugs and has a very condescending attitude about people that do.

If he is the true business man he says he is, he would fix the tax and regulatory system and let the money flow.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

oh i just got to taste some of my Northern lights x Big Bud.. Premature lil bud i took about a week ago. Almost dried. No cure, very smooth. good smell, decent taste.. Cant wait for the finished product and cured... I know this had absolutely no bearing on the thread but fucks sakes lol we are on thcfarmer lmao

20170225 175302
20170225 170541
20170225 170643
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom