• Thread starter Danksgiving
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freespirit

freespirit

It may be early but I think the leaves look more indica to me, dunno

Danksgiving

Danksgiving

Good. Sounds like your running a bit cool. Maybe a space heater to keep em closer to 65 at the coldest. I had a grow that was dropping into the upper 50's at night. It stressed the girls and hermied several diff plants plus they will grow much faster

how important is the air temperature vs the root temperature. if its 58*F in the air but their is a heating pad so the soil stays warm will this be an issue... I'm certain when i lower the HPS light it will warm them up

burn4me

burn4me

I'm currently building a soil hydro hybrid system, similar to the modular hydro system.

http://modularhydro.com/VideoLibrary/AITDEMONSTRATIONSOILFetaure.html

I'm pretty excited should be sweet
i just posted a thread about this because i searched for a while seeing if anyone had used this set up. if you wouldnt mind hoping over there and kick a few answers my way about how you are running it and such. didnt mean to jack the thread bro:D
best of luck to ya:greyalien:

kindfire

kindfire

how important is the air temperature vs the root temperature. if its 58*F in the air but their is a heating pad so the soil stays warm will this be an issue... I'm certain when i lower the HPS light it will warm them up
TBH I have never done it that way..I think the root zone (rhizosphere?) is most important as far as temp so a heat pad may do much. I just know I hermied the crap out of some solid genetics by letting the ambient air temp get too cold. I live in an old house up north so it's cold and dry when it's not hot and humid lol. Seems like 62-3 is as cold as I can go without screwing the pooch!

Latest posts

Top Bottom