Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice resin Venom! :rock

T

TurboAllWD

here she is @ 39 days stacking weight

She's stacking trichs like no other, wholy shit thats frosty, looks like the name does the strain justice. Curious as to what you're RH is.

Venom818

Venom818

She's stacking trichs like no other, wholy shit thats frosty, looks like the name does the strain justice. Curious as to what you're RH is.

yeah this is a badass strain bro my rh is from like 49-60 bro i do have some slight pm but have keeping the humidity below 55 and circulating more air it looks like its under control for now

T

TurboAllWD

Sweet I was thinking it was like really low, like 20 percent or something and helpin it get frosty but nope its doin that all on its own!

Venom818

Venom818

Sweet I was thinking it was like really low, like 20 percent or something and helpin it get frosty but nope its doin that all on its own!

LOL if anything ive been using a dehumidifier cause my rh will climb to like 75 its been really cold and have had scattered rain over here

Mud Man

Mud Man

1st pic looks like the most disgustingly beautiful piece of dank../ it is one of those that glows in the friggin dark! Stella Mr Venom!

Looks naughty >> great find bro :icon_spin:

southstreets

southstreets

yes!! beautiful ladies amigo!!! ca nt wait to flip the ones im growing!!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
that shit looks weak nah venom siempre tienes fotos chingonas bien jale

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Fuck ya bro, looking good, it looks like ur cut is more white dominate hella frosty, I love frosty:clapping, keep up the good work check ya later......GM

Illmind

Illmind

Nice, great find there venom. She is dumb frosty that's fo sho.

Top Bottom