heres what chucky is growing

• Thread starter chuckyoufarley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bio Kid

yo Chucky whats goin down:cool0041:......I have to say bro the purple stems on your trainwreck/blue moonshine look beautiful.

C

chuckyoufarley

bio kid are you talking about the pics in the last page if so that SUDDENLY SCHROM (TRC)TEXAS RESIN CONNECTION the only 1 out of many to turn purple .she is a reveg from a 8 plant scrog i had at 1 time .i really benn slacking at the farm latly im gonna have to put up some pic later after din din

B

Bio Kid

yea I got you chuck I just re-checked and I was talkin bout the schrom........how ev the wreck/moonshine looks good too.......I always hate when I'm down to a re-veg like damn why in the hell do I do this to myself and forget to take a cut lol time after time lol.......peace chucky:passingjoint:

Billygoat

Billygoat

Wow, very nice work for sure chucky. Always nice stopping by your thread. Your always keeping it green and full of buds.
Nice job,
BG

C

chuckyoufarley

heres a lil update for ya
1st up TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE there are just a few nanners but im at the end of the grow so no worries
TW X BMS  3 23 09 9

TW X BMS  3 23 09 8

TW X BMS  3 23 09 7

TW X BMS  3 23 09 6

TW X BMS  3 23 09 5

TW X BMS  3 23 09 4

TW X BMS  3 23 09 3

TW X BMS  3 23 09 2

TW X BMS  3 23 09 1

TW X BMS  3 23 09

INCREDIBUBBLE

INCREDIBUBBLE 12

INCREDIBUBBLE 11

INCREDIBUBBLE 10

INCREDIBUBBLE 9

INCREDIBUBBLE 8

INCREDIBUBBLE 7

INCREDIBUBBLE 6

INCREDIBUBBLE 5

INCREDIBUBBLE 4

INCREDIBUBBLE 3

INCREDIBUBBLE 2

INCREDIBUBBLE 1

INCREDIBUBBLE

some BUBBA BX1

BUBBA BX1s   1  2 3

BUBBA BX1s   1  2 2

BUBBA BX1s   1  2 1

BUBBA BX1s   1  2

THE WHITE

WHITE

WHITE 1

WHITE 2

S

Swerve

them bubba bx1's i made are looking great man.. cant wait to see how they stack up in the near future.. keep it green.

C

chuckyoufarley

Greyskull that 1 cola on the IBUB is swollen for sure
Swerve honored brother ,i figured if i vegged long enough they would get bushey i hope that helps the yield cuz that was kinda my plan, veg longer = more branches= more serious nuggage well thats the plan anyway lol
tanx for peeking keepem green-n-girlie

D

Dublo

Hello Chucky...

:handshake... Damn these pics are Lovely.. Good job man...

That Trainwreck BlueMoonshine lovely, the nanner's are all good in my book when they are from TW or diesel's,

Cause that just means Dank is around the bend...:banana:

week later the Nugs are swollener and uhhhh, Dank in my Bowl!!!

Good work brother Chucky, I will be peepin this thread for sure, one of the Greats here... Peace:handshake

C

chuckyoufarley

dublo tanx for peeking at the ladies, they are my very prettiest please you long time lol
thats just what im given them a week but that was the other day so sooooooooooooner muhahahahahaa

C

chuckyoufarley

how come everytime and i mean everytime i come on this sitee my PC starts acting all weird and shit ,jams up slows way way daown and trying to get away from this page is like a pain in the ass, internet explorer not responding ,i hate that fucking message
just my rant at the end f a really shitty day

B

Bio Kid

yo Chucky ditch the internet explorer and download mozilla firefox........You will be glad you did bro!!

that incredi looks like shes gettin ready to put out for ya really nice n fat:giggle later

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning chucky,

Plants are looking awesome like always. Glad to see it's green over your way. I've been wondering this for some time. What are you flowering your girls under? You might have posted this before, but i can't seem to recall. Anyways, awesome nice dropping by your thread. Always something nice to look at and read about.

You take care,
BG

C

chuckyoufarley

hey Billy i use 2 400 hps and i been using them for about 5-6 yrs now i wish i had bought 2 600 hps instead but at the time i was a noob .i cant imagine what i could do with bigger lights,but this is good cuz its only for me and my cuz anyway ,my friends ask all the time dude can you get me some of that bud you smoke lol

Billygoat

Billygoat

hey Billy i use 2 400 hps and i been using them for about 5-6 yrs now i wish i had bought 2 600 hps instead but at the time i was a noob .i cant imagine what i could do with bigger lights,but this is good cuz its only for me and my cuz anyway ,my friends ask all the time dude can you get me some of that bud you smoke lol

Nothing wrong with 400's. I use to have 2 of them myself and did very well with them. I'm a fan of the 600HPS. i like them allot. They don't throw off the heat as a 1000 does and I'd rather double them up if i need more wattage like a 1000.

Your doing dam well for those 400 and don't let anyone tell you anything else. Ya, it's funny how people will ask if you can hook them up. It was like that in college. I would head out to the parties on Friday and Sat nights and people would just love the smoke. Always asking where I got it and if I could hook them up.

That's what happens when you grow the dank. lolol. Nice thread, keep it real. lolol Take care and always love stopping by. Now, where's my baby at, "White", lolol
Later,
BG

lilzayne

lilzayne

That TrainwrekxBluemoonshine looks outstanding! Great job.
Can't wait to hear what the smoke is like

Billygoat

Billygoat

Chucky, your rockin those girls over there. Your sure doing a awesome job with those 400 wattage. I always enjoy seeing your updates.

keep up the awesome job and remember. Save some for your buddies. :) jokin.
Take care,
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom