heres what chucky is growing

• Thread starter chuckyoufarley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chuckyoufarley

heres some of my harem 1st up are the plants in veg
they are all KRYPTONIT SEEDS except the WHITE ,ECSD cuts they were gifted by the CAPT himself
BUBBA BX1
BUBBA BX1

BUBBA BX1 1

NEXT INCREDIBUBBLE
I BUB

I BUBS

I BUBS 1

NEXT TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE
in veg
TW X BMS

AND THE FUTURE MAIN COLA
this girl just went 12/12
Twxbms

AND NOW THE GIFTED CUTS
ECSD]
ECSD

AND THE WHITE
The white

White

the bottom pic is a re-veg of
SUDDENLY SCHROM
:rock:bong-hits:

SUDDENLY SCHROM
Billygoat

Billygoat

Evening chucky,

you sure are putting on a very nice show. looks like your busy as a bee over there. Thanks for sharing your grow and pictures with us. I'm digging that white strain. Man, I've never seen anything like that before. sure is a good looking plant. Thanks again and you take care.
Later,
BG

C

chuckyoufarley

BG tanx for peeping the ladies .i hear ya on the WHITE ive grown a crazy amout of different strains as you know if ya followed my threads @ the other place (probably 70 diff)and i have never had a plant that produces the amount of resin that the WHITE does
from very early on in flower.im not 1 to keep a mom around for a long time cuz like i always say VARIETY IS THE SPICE IN MY LIFE)but this girl will be around awhile .i will just take a few clips once they root i will flower the mom and 1 of the clips will be the new mom and so on
the CAPT had a good eye for a keeper with this girl i would say

K

krizznapp

Hey Chuck the white is looking insanely sweet! Do you hash ? BTW you have many strains there worth MoM status or (MILG)s Mothers I'd like to grow! Nice grow Daddy-O:rock

C

chuckyoufarley

HEY HEY krizz MY BROTHER I DONT USALLY KEEP A MOM BUT I MITE HAVE TO START sorry caps on .this WHITE is off the hook mang and i do have an ECSD but what i really do is just keep cloning and making a new mom from the old mom nd the flower her

damn i like seeing my friends from over the other place thats not even worthy of a mention lol sup VINDIESEL MY FRIEND glad ya could stop in to peep my girls ,ima have to start charging a quarter just like on 42 nd st in NY for the peep shows except my girls that are being peeped at dont have the clap or the new dietary supplement AIDS or any other disfiguring STD's my boys and girrls is cleann not even a mite lmao

T

Tolpan

Hey Chucky:smiley_joint:!

Great variety! Love the white, hope to find a white pheno in my og kush& White beans.

You'll be watched, lol!

Tolpan

C

chuckyoufarley

Tolpan whats happening my friiend didnt know the CAPT and SWERVE did a cross of the 2 .im telling ya it is hands down the most resinous plant i ever grew and ive grown alot since i started growing bout 6-7 yrs now i think .hope ya have great luck finding what you are looking for
tanx for the kinds words friend

Four2Zero

Four2Zero

Hey Chucky! Great to see you here showin the treez bro! A great show my friend. Ill be watching of course.

Well done Chucky

peace,
F2Z :rasta:

:420:

C

chuckyoufarley

Four2Zero great to see you at the farm . and tanx for the praise my friend

C

chuckyoufarley

HERE WE GO boys and girlies 1st up the WHITE

THE WHITE

THE WHITE 1

THE WHITE 5

THE WHITE 6

THE WHITE 9

THE WHITE 10

THE WHITE 11

TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE
TW BMS

TW BMS VEG

TW X BMS

TW X BMS 1

TW X BMS 2

AAAAAAAND MY ECSDin veg nice lil bush
ECSD

I BUB
C

chuckyoufarley

heres my 2 BUBBA BX1 and a lil frosty of some WHITE
BUBBA KUSH BX1

BUBBA KUSH BX1 1

THE WHITE GIRL 7

:icon_dizzy::smiley_joint:

Billygoat

Billygoat

heres my 2 BUBBA BX1 and a lil frosty of some WHITE
View attachment 20813

View attachment 20814

View attachment 20815
:icon_dizzy::smiley_joint:

Hey Chucky,

Thanks for sharing your garden with us. I just landed the bubba cut not to long ago. Vegging the cut out now, so i can clone it and do a proper run of her. I'll be watching your grow carefully. Man, that white got me wanting her. That had got to be one killer hash making strain.

Thanks again for sharing your grow with us. You take care and have a nice weekend.
later,
BG

C

chuckyoufarley

hey billygoat good luck with your Bubba but i know ya dont need it with your green thumb.that WHITE is crazy isnt it.i got a mom if ya need a clip or few lemme know
tanx for peeping my girls

Billygoat

Billygoat

hey billygoat good luck with your Bubba but i know ya dont need it with your green thumb.that WHITE is crazy isnt it.i got a mom if ya need a clip or few lemme know

Hey chucky,

thanks for the offer. I'll have to hold off for now. Got way to many plants and projects going now, but maybe later. I sure do love seeing those pictures. That has got to be on of the frostiest plants ever.

Glad to see your garden is doing so well, but will all know your the man and got that green thumb. Take care and have a nice weekend.
Later,
BG

C

chuckyoufarley

1st up
TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE
TW X BMS

TW X BMS 1

TW X BMS 2

TW X BMS 3

INREDIBUBBLE
I BUBBLE

I BUBBLE 5

I BUBBLE 6

BOTTLE ROCKET
BOTTLE ROCKET

BOTTLE ROCKET 2

BOTTLE ROCKET 4

BOTTLE ROCKET 5

BOTTLE ROCKET 6

BOTTLE ROCKET 8

BOTTLE ROCKET 9

BOTTLE ROCKET 10

BOTTLE ROCKET 12

BOTTLE ROCKET 13

BOTTLE ROCKET 14

:rasta::ninja

darksideX

darksideX

ouh chucky..,real nice garden man..they look all healthy & very well cared,for myself i'd prefer ur ECSD veg bush,->a bushy bush,..lol..awesome! and to THE WHITE i think i must not say anything,my mouth didn't stop waterin' yet,thanx for sharin,keep up the good work!

C

chuckyoufarley

hey hey darkside tanx for the props that ECSD bush is awesome eh
and THE WHITE thats 1 crazy frosty ladie i got gifted to me and its probably the best gift i ever got when talking weed gifts lol
i often wear a drool cup from my chin when tending to or looking at my girl lol

F

fruitloops

lol nice shots chucky looking frosty.what does the white smoke like?

C

chuckyoufarley

frootloops i have no idea but i will in about 3 weeks

Latest posts

Top Bottom