Here's what I do .... any comments?

• Thread starter TheTommyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheTommyK

TheTommyK

Dooty,
thanks man ..... my room is evolving and I love the journey. My next major step is to replace the 2 400MH with 2 600HPS. I think that will make a ridiculous amount of difference. Soon .... Soooooon.

Dooty

Dooty

I agree with you..I believe the HPS in flower will def make a massive difference and ive been reading some different articles lately about mixing MH and HPS together in flowering and people who been doing that have been claiming some really amazing results as well..cant wait to see how this all turns out.. :)

-Dooty

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

same .... I realized that at the start of this thread I kinda misquoted what I had. It was written thinking that I was a day away from acquiring new lights ..... and then things got "re prioritized" financially.

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

All lit up

Wave 1 week 3
DSC 0018

Wave 2 4 days in 12/12
DSC 0020

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

Bought a 600w hps light ..... waiting for it to be delivered!

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

600w HPS arrived. so happy. simple wing reflector. is there anything I should think About ..... Casue I am super ridiculously excited.
Any suggestions ? or Hang and be proud.....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
just watch your temps and check distance from light to plants as your increasing your intensity of light. But weather is cooling so may not even register but keep 2 feet from plants or a bit more and just lower over the next few days if you wanna play it safe. Your gonna see a thickening of leaves and much more growth!

Top Bottom