Here's why you Lolly Pop your plants

• Thread starter ThickBudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman13

Oldman13

Oh by the way thank you for making me feel it home there because calling me a annoyance or referring that others might think of me as an annoyance made me think I was that my house for a moment... Talking to the warden yeah she always calling me an annoyance so you have a great life enjoy what you can, forget about everything else because I guarantee you it won't last long! Thanks for helping me feel wanted now goodbye

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I guess it's maybe might be good by then kind of a bummer I kind of like it here! But if I'm an annoyance didn't matter what I like
that’s not true, not sure why no one answered your thread? well go back to it..
i think it’s just because your asking too many questions about things.
this place is to basically help growers out and chit chat.
but we’re not going to grow it for you, you have to learn/research on your own and what you have trouble understanding or unable to make a decision than we’re here to help.. but most of us have our own grows etc going on.

SSgrower

SSgrower

My thread is the same way Old Man, but we all try to help many, as well as you. You must help yourself as I do watching You-tube vids and R&D yourself. That's 1/2 the fun of THC gardening, the other 1/2 is Smokin!

Oldman13

Oldman13

that’s not true, not sure why no one answered your thread? well go back to it..
i think it’s just because your asking too many questions about things.
this place is to basically help growers out and chit chat.
but we’re not going to grow it for you, you have to learn/research on your own and what you have trouble understanding or unable to make a decision than we’re here to help.. but most of us have our own grows etc going on.
8a9d9d06 11a7 4a39 8f4e 78829f30e020
hmmm.. I'm not sure but I didn't think my questions were alone and I believe the majority of them besides the ones of trying to understand site controls we're mostly relevant to cultivation techniques! But I think one of my problems is thinking I was talking in public when I was actually talkin on somebody's thread and didn't realize it oh, but I could be wrong?! And I do know how to make my own thread but Aquaman made one for me indict him very appreciative that I just don't understand how it works yet? So I ventured out and once again thought I was talking to the public when I was told once again, I should get my own thread because if I continue the way I am I will become a annoyance and nobody will help me with anything... but like I said I thought I was in public I didn't know I was on a personal thread until that was told to me!.. and to be quite honest I have always tried to get information from search engines wherever I could and wasn't satisfied with a lot of the information so that's why I joined THC... And after I thought about leaving the other day which was a stupid thought by the way! I went back to the search engines and attempted to do as I always done but the only difference was it kept referring back here at THC farmer? It was a little strange because never before did constantly refer me to be there! So I don't know if it's because I'm a member or just coincidence

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
View attachment 1119464hmmm.. I'm not sure but I didn't think my questions were alone and I believe the majority of them besides the ones of trying to understand site controls we're mostly relevant to cultivation techniques! But I think one of my problems is thinking I was talking in public when I was actually talkin on somebody's thread and didn't realize it oh, but I could be wrong?! And I do know how to make my own thread but Aquaman made one for me indict him very appreciative that I just don't understand how it works yet? So I ventured out and once again thought I was talking to the public when I was told once again, I should get my own thread because if I continue the way I am I will become a annoyance and nobody will help me with anything... but like I said I thought I was in public I didn't know I was on a personal thread until that was told to me!.. and to be quite honest I have always tried to get information from search engines wherever I could and wasn't satisfied with a lot of the information so that's why I joined THC... And after I thought about leaving the other day which was a stupid thought by the way! I went back to the search engines and attempted to do as I always done but the only difference was it kept referring back here at THC farmer? It was a little strange because never before did constantly refer me to be there! So I don't know if it's because I'm a member or just coincidence
Hey there 68yrs here ......old? meh I used to be. I found a new wind. You can get all the help here you want. Just read the posts, all you questions will be answered bit by bit in reading other peoples grow troubles, successes & failures. I've been here a couple years now I think and there's not many disrespectful conversation going on...well monitored not censored (too much) Try some of the other grow forums and you'll see the difference. I think you'll be back if you want help not attitude....Good luck.

Rooke

Rooke

Oops wrong picture I say I wish I could review these damn things before I send them since there so small on my phone . Actually LOL I thought that was one of the root cubes
Ha ha you’ve been eating to much blueberry jam bro! Lol

Oldman13

Oldman13

Hey there 68yrs here ......old? meh I used to be. I found a new wind. You can get all the help here you want. Just read the posts, all you questions will be answered bit by bit in reading other peoples grow troubles, successes & failures. I've been here a couple years now I think and there's not many disrespectful conversation going on...well monitored not censored (too much) Try some of the other grow forums and you'll see the difference. I think you'll be back if you want help not attitude....Good luck.
Wow you remember your actual age...? I believe I have forgotten more than most people will ever know maybe.. LOL anyway thanks your kind words:-) oh and I've already came back I had a moment of... Hum here I go again I have forgotten the moment....but it was a moment of something not so good maybe that's why I forgot it I have a tendency to forget things that are not good 333 anyway I have come back already it was like everywhere I checked for information it kept referring me back to the THC farmer so I stuck my thumbs in my armpits figuring that's how you turn them green!? I won't take it slowly and try to figure out This Thread system. I never could s e w, very well unless it was seeds so trying to learn how to sewing thread in cyberspace without a public chat might be a little challenging for me since I'm used to either private p.m. or public chat not this thread thing thingies but again thank you . I know I'm 60 something?

Oldman13

Oldman13

Wow you remember your actual age...? I believe I have forgotten more than most people will ever know maybe.. LOL anyway thanks your kind words:-) oh and I've already came back I had a moment of... Hum here I go again I have forgotten the moment....but it was a moment of something not so good maybe that's why I forgot it I have a tendency to forget things that are not good 333 anyway I have come back already it was like everywhere I checked for information it kept referring me back to the THC farmer so I stuck my thumbs in my armpits figuring that's how you turn them green!? I won't take it slowly and try to figure out This Thread system. I never could s e w, very well unless it was seeds so trying to learn how to sewing thread in cyberspace without a public chat might be a little challenging for me since I'm used to either private p.m. or public chat not this thread thing thingies but again thank you . I know I'm 60 something?
damn typo struck again.. Typo correction – – where it says I won't take it slowly – – was supposed to say I will take it slowly!

Oldman13

Oldman13

Best place on the net! Give us another chance we got you
LOL I never meant to leave all in actuality I was just having a rough day already and sometimes we all get a little close to the edge... but maybe a better place on Earth, would be any one of us kicking back in whatever place we deemed necessary smoking a bowl or a big fatty of our desired personal cultivation or extract... floating round and round inside thcfarmer but preferably not comatose due to unknown strength of a gummy for a dummy:-) :-) :-) or a cookie that you believed not to be a comatose cookie, so you eat three of them married.. But thank you 4 politely inviting me back:-) :-) :-)

Oldman13

Oldman13

LOL I never meant to leave all in actuality I was just having a rough day already and sometimes we all get a little close to the edge... but maybe a better place on Earth, would be any one of us kicking back in whatever place we deemed necessary smoking a bowl or a big fatty of our desired personal cultivation or extract... floating round and round inside thcfarmer but preferably not comatose due to unknown strength of a gummy for a dummy:-) :-) :-) or a cookie that you believed not to be a comatose cookie, so you eat three of them married.. But thank you 4 politely inviting me back:-) :-) :-)
Okay that does it, I'm going under my house into the bowels of the Earth way down deep where I locked typo away, to see if he is still there ...– married is a typo – although I'm had a warden for 39 years and there's a paper somewhere saying the warden is my wife but the word married in this paragraph was a typo it was actually supposed.. oh my God LOL no matter if I spell it or say it , it won't say....period., but that's what it was supposed to be , not the word married

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
So In the two pictures below, same plant (S'98 "PRE' 98 BUBBA x S.A.G.E") first picture is the plant before harvest. It's a beautiful plant, buds are nice but never really stacked that nicely. Plant is at 11 weeks of flower and just getting a couple amber trich's. So I harvested the plant, and strung it up, then started some trimming of the fan leaves. And that's when I noticed it, a huge cluster of Bud in the intersection of the lower branches. Apparently I need glasses, the buds were thick as hell and had just developing the hairs. If I had to guess, they looked like the 6th week of flower, 4 weeks behind the rest of the plant. Holy Cow, I'm willing to bet there is at least a 1/2 ounce of bud there. So, I always Lolly pop but the plants were short and I assumed there was enough light getting all the way through. If I would have taken the time to clean up the lower section of the plant, the upper section would have likely stacked better and would have matured much sooner.

My hypothesis is that the lower portion of the plant was stealing all the energy and holding the rest of the plant back. It's a 8-10 week flowering plant at 11 weeks and probably could have went another week before harvest. So, moral of the story is, you get out of your garden what you put in. I got lazy this grow and didn't do all the things I should have and paid for it in the end.

Lesson Learned.

ThickBudz

View attachment 1117193View attachment 1117194

i think its better to keep bottom branches so i can reveg but i guess i can reveg from the new lower upper buds

Oldman13

Oldman13

i think its better to keep bottom branches so i can reveg but i guess i can reveg from the new lower upper buds
8 too 10 weeks I can't say for sure but by chance is sativa? for some reason I'm not seeing the picture – – if there is a picture? I don't know why it sounded like you were referring to a picture LOL I mean six to eight weeks is usually a Indica I think, and you talk about revegetate, do you mean like regenerate your plant? I used to do that I got all the way to 5th generation but I soon realized it was kind of monotonous and time-consuming which also meant no room in my already small Grow rooms... although I had fun with it for a while and if I'm not mistaken what are the 3 main nutrients actually creates cellular destruction so you got to be careful in the long run with I want to say potassium but I'm not sure? If you're going to regenerate keep one plant growing over and over and over and over and over again you have to be careful with that nutrient I believe! Because eventually you'll have smaller and smaller fewer and fewer buds but you know Bud size really don't mean squat that is unless you have what you shouldn't have unless you are a caretaker and it's called customers! But it takes years for cellular regeneration I didn't have that problem my biggest problem was it took up too much space and it if you want me to grow with T5 fluorescent tubes but I had really good luck with regenerating my plants and if you're the type of person that doesn't like 2 deal with clones or seeds or have access to them , well everybody has access to close if you have a plan but some people don't like to clone! then by all means learn how to be the best regenerator on the planet...

Oldman13

Oldman13

8 too 10 weeks I can't say for sure but by chance is sativa? for some reason I'm not seeing the picture – – if there is a picture? I don't know why it sounded like you were referring to a picture LOL I mean six to eight weeks is usually a Indica I think, and you talk about revegetate, do you mean like regenerate your plant? I used to do that I got all the way to 5th generation but I soon realized it was kind of monotonous and time-consuming which also meant no room in my already small Grow rooms... although I had fun with it for a while and if I'm not mistaken what are the 3 main nutrients actually creates cellular destruction so you got to be careful in the long run with I want to say potassium but I'm not sure? If you're going to regenerate keep one plant growing over and over and over and over and over again you have to be careful with that nutrient I believe! Because eventually you'll have smaller and smaller fewer and fewer buds but you know Bud size really don't mean squat that is unless you have what you shouldn't have unless you are a caretaker and it's called customers! But it takes years for cellular regeneration I didn't have that problem my biggest problem was it took up too much space and it if you want me to grow with T5 fluorescent tubes but I had really good luck with regenerating my plants and if you're the type of person that doesn't like 2 deal with clones or seeds or have access to them , well everybody has access to close if you have a plan but some people don't like to clone! then by all means learn how to be the best regenerator on the planet...
We'll kick me in the head and call me stupid and then excuse me! I'm sorry I didn't tap on me attachment like duh I now see a picture

Oldman13

Oldman13

It really doesn't matter how many lessons one learns, guys you can always become lazy or your words become sick and generally if you get sick for lazy we should be repeated by the way time and time and time again , but it does show in your plants... I have a tendency to get sort of sick some people would say I'm lazy but it's not really lazy this it's the reason I'm permanently disabled and could very much look like Supreme laziness.. But no matter what as long as you have good quality seeds or strains doesn't matter how much it shows in your plants unless again you're a a caretaker or selling because the buds are still just as potent so at the end of it all the time depends on what you're doing and why you are cultivating in the first place and I'm telling you customers and patients can be the pickiest stingiest people on the planet I have literally seen these type people take a low quality smoke because the buds were ginormous and looks good smells great , instead of taking the smaller fat delicious nuggets that would make them pass out almost.. And then I seen the same people come back and complain to there caretakers or dealers! Ed would say stuff that sounded as if they were whining like you know the last stuff I got I didn't really like that much and whomever they were whining to look at him and said well you know no matter what I said or told you even to the point of me 20 that way you should take you decided you were going to take those big giant monster buds so maybe next time you'll listen! Would that be a lesson learned.?...

Oldman13

Oldman13

It really doesn't matter how many lessons one learns, guys you can always become lazy or your words become sick and generally if you get sick for lazy we should be repeated by the way time and time and time again , but it does show in your plants... I have a tendency to get sort of sick some people would say I'm lazy but it's not really lazy this it's the reason I'm permanently disabled and could very much look like Supreme laziness.. But no matter what as long as you have good quality seeds or strains doesn't matter how much it shows in your plants unless again you're a a caretaker or selling because the buds are still just as potent so at the end of it all the time depends on what you're doing and why you are cultivating in the first place and I'm telling you customers and patients can be the pickiest stingiest people on the planet I have literally seen these type people take a low quality smoke because the buds were ginormous and looks good smells great , instead of taking the smaller fat delicious nuggets that would make them pass out almost.. And then I seen the same people come back and complain to there caretakers or dealers! Ed would say stuff that sounded as if they were whining like you know the last stuff I got I didn't really like that much and whomever they were whining to look at him and said well you know no matter what I said or told you even to the point of me 20 that way you should take you decided you were going to take those big giant monster buds so maybe next time you'll listen! Would that be a lesson learned.?...
Holy moly.. - - - please excuse the typos I hope you can now read through them- - - - seriously probably should change my name to typo.. Well I better go check on typo, apparently once again he has escaped! Damn it he fooled me with a hologram once now I keep his room full of hash smoke so I can tell if it's a hologram or not

Top Bottom