Here's why you Lolly Pop your plants

• Thread starter ThickBudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Treecutter

Treecutter

Holy moly.. - - - please excuse the typos I hope you can now read through them- - - - seriously probably should change my name to typo.. Well I better go check on typo, apparently once again he has escaped! Damn it he fooled me with a hologram once now I keep his room full of hash smoke so I can tell if it's a hologram or not
Might start here, save it to your favorites, scroll down to see all the different threads. Sounds like your biggest issue is understanding the format of the forums. Keep at it, you'll get it. Im not far behind you in age.
Thc farmer for Noobs

Treecutter

Treecutter

Holy moly.. - - - please excuse the typos I hope you can now read through them- - - - seriously probably should change my name to typo.. Well I better go check on typo, apparently once again he has escaped! Damn it he fooled me with a hologram once now I keep his room full of hash smoke so I can tell if it's a hologram or not
You might want to keep the home page in your favorites. If you scroll down on it, the caragories are indexed. Go into diary posts and post a thread titled "Help an old man out". You'll get people that will follow it that will help you out..
HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Sorry for jumping the thread of the original post, guy needs help not trolled.

DanC520

DanC520

You might want to keep the home page in your favorites. If you scroll down on it, the caragories are indexed. Go into diary posts and post a thread titled "Help an old man out". You'll get people that will follow it that will help you out..
HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Sorry for jumping the thread of the original post, guy needs help not trolled.
Those posts are a year old, just a heads up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom