Herijuana OG

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

Definitely a potent ,tasty med that is hard to compete with......
SG is really doin some nice things with the male & his crosses are going to shine.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I can't take credit for something unless the name was changed for marketting purposes. It's a seedy biz and untill the creator steps up and says this is Oguana renamed then i have to assume it's not my work.

Mota when are we gonna see some more of the oguana come out also when is there gonna be some more sour turbo i want a real ecsd or the closest thing in seed form and your sour turbo sounds like the best out also what sensi star cut was used in the star kush??

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Grower dude from Daygo?. Proly does some youtube stuff. Runs w/ a dispensary owner (nuggs @ Green Works). They tried getting into the breeding. Got jacked for a seed purchase from their "Ocean Grown Genetics" seed co. (they gone now, but what a rip off!)

yeah thats the same guy. still on youtube, still selling beans online. i had been trying to get his beans for a year and in the mean time kept seeing videos of people getting "free" beans. i didnt want shit free but the dick wouldt ever answer so i gave up.. sorry he ripped you off, ill slap that chump if i see him in person

Motarebel

Motarebel

Mota when are we gonna see some more of the oguana come out also when is there gonna be some more sour turbo i want a real ecsd or the closest thing in seed form and your sour turbo sounds like the best out also what sensi star cut was used in the star kush??

Doubt i'll ever walk that path again but i'm working on some "OH-GEE" kush as we speak. Main playa's will be Triangle,theWhite and SFV OG. Also working on a new sour d line using the ECSD mom. The SensiStar i had used was straight out of a breeder pack, i'm not familiar with all the SS phenos.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Doubt i'll ever walk that path again but i'm working on some "OH-GEE" kush as we speak. Main playa's will be Triangle,theWhite and SFV OG. Also working on a new sour d line using the ECSD mom. The SensiStar i had used was straight out of a breeder pack, i'm not familiar with all the SS phenos.

AWWSOME that sound's like a plan I can't wait to see what you do with the ecsd. The only sourD's that i knew of was your sour turbo and rez's gear and i didnt have good luck with rez's gear. I think Alot of people want a real deal sour d in seed form and i couldn't think of a better breeder to take on the job and bring us some real deal sourd D funk sending good vibs to all your new projects Oh the reason i asked about the SS is because I would love to have a ss cross that comes clse to that sick ogre cut of SS its amazing looking at least i think thats the name of the cut. Any way stay frosty mota peace.
P.G.

EVOKE

EVOKE

yeah thats the same guy. still on youtube, still selling beans online. i had been trying to get his beans for a year and in the mean time kept seeing videos of people getting "free" beans. i didnt want shit free but the dick wouldt ever answer so i gave up.. sorry he ripped you off, ill slap that chump if i see him in person
vader is cool he hooked me up, he even gave me three extra packs for free.. im growing the herijuana and it is nice super frosty and flowering fast and wait to cross the heri male with my lemon sour diesel...(my LSD smells like when u grate ur nails on a grapefruit and like bearing grease... nasty funky.. it stanks so good...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

he hooked a lot of people up but would never answer any of my questions or get back to on ordering, like i didnt exist. took it as he might busy so i kept trying and trying while watching hella people get hooked up. i didnt want anything free and i clearly stated that and still nothing. im not gonna beg the dude ya know. so i said fuck it. i wanted some of his strains to

619ster

619ster

Fuckin' temps been rediculous and got my room up too high 90's and caused my Heri OG to hermie:mad:

Got some nanners popping out but I picked them off. Going to put her in isolation in the dark for a few days and let her ripen a bit more. But she gotta go!!

Here's a few snaps I took before realizing the nanners ang got to pluckin':
CIMG3284
CIMG3283
CIMG3282

619ster

619ster

does it have a strong og dominant smell?
Not really. Smells like burned rubber lol. This one is smelling a bit more dankier than my last couple rounds. I really did her no justice til now, so can't really say what she'll end up like. Plus I have this Blueberry Skunk in there that I can't smell anything over lol.
damn that heri og is nice... great werk there 619ster..
Thanks homie!
what sort of lights do you have those under?
My flower room is a 1000w HPS and 300w x 2 2010 Spectra LEDs for total of 1600w in a 8x10 space.

Reactions: mal
619ster

619ster

my heri has that same smell its nice and dense 32 days in i will post a few pics tonite...
Yea I can tell it's the Heri making it smell that way. I've seen Heri done as fast as 7 weeks. Well not done DONE, but pulled at clear/cloudy trichs. Will keep an eye out for those pics!

Reactions: mal
619ster

619ster

sucks about the nanners.. she still looks dope. have you cut her yet?
Nope not cut just yet. Few more days. I have her isolated on her own so she doesn't pollinate anybody. I'm trying something I've always wanted to try with her as well. Depending on results, I may just start doing this the last week of every plant I'm going to harvest. I'm simply blasting her with a 200w shop light, halogen bulb in it. Want to utilize the high intensity of UV and Infared it has to offer (I'm really into spectrums, hence my LED lighting lol). So far it seems to be kicking the ripening stage into high gear!
Iphone 003
Iphone 004
Iphone 005

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Interested in seeing how that turns out... are you taking daily pics to help notice the difference if any?

Latest posts

Top Bottom