Herijuana OG

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Interested in seeing how that turns out... are you taking daily pics to help notice the difference if any?
Actually no. I don't record most of my experiments as they're usually just usually for personal experience. Although I should. But I don't grow in my home so I don't always have things I need available (like camera). Nanners are still popping (not a whole lot but still), so I'm a little neglegant to treat her like a superstar model now lol. But I'll report any big changes, if any. And I'll continue with pics of harvest, and later on some dry nugs. Peace!

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Doubt i'll ever walk that path again but i'm working on some "OH-GEE" kush as we speak. Main playa's will be Triangle,theWhite and SFV OG. Also working on a new sour d line using the ECSD mom. The SensiStar i had used was straight out of a breeder pack, i'm not familiar with all the SS phenos.
I know one pheno you have to taste before you know you have it bro completly peels your eyes back for 3/1/2 hrs to 4 right off the bat between the eyes so you know you have her,just a power machine,any thing else was ok to very goood this one is great.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Actually no. I don't record most of my experiments as they're usually just usually for personal experience. Although I should. But I don't grow in my home so I don't always have things I need available (like camera). Nanners are still popping (not a whole lot but still), so I'm a little neglegant to treat her like a superstar model now lol. But I'll report any big changes, if any. And I'll continue with pics of harvest, and later on some dry nugs. Peace!
Sounds good bro. I'll be fllowing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom