herijuana vs sensi star??

• Thread starter jayww
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

I would go with star cuz herijuana is almost to much at times and you can't enjoy it. Where star has a strong but managable high

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice and healthy dago, how she smelling?

D

dagobaker

ill have to give her a squeeze
i have 2 early stand outs
mad trichs and getting fat too

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Guess it depends on your tolerance. Sensi star I have smoked was not even in the same league of herijuana. Kinda like comparing an advil to a narcotic.

To give sensi star a fair shake maybe it was the grower not doing sensi star justice.

B

BUDOGHI

recently got herijuana X grim bros. C99 cross just starting out I wonder if any body has thoughts on the quality of these seeds?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I have both. I have the snesi star cut from the original release and its super fire. Much different than the new star that's been out the last 5 years or a little longer even. Its like day and night. They must of lost there original mama and papa. The herijuana is super killer iv hear. I have motas cut of it so ill have the best version of both to compare. Can't wait to see what all this talk is about the herijuana. Everyone says its sooo strong. We shall see since I don't have to pheno hunt and I have the cutt :) thanks mota. If you read this get at me sooo man, been too long since our last meeting man. ~SMF~

S

SSHZ

I've said it before, I'll say it again. If you are considering growing Herijuana, then Hericules by Sannie is the better choice. Tastes better, yields better and I think is as strong if not stronger, and is feminized. Flower longer than posted for best results on both............ Both are best as a late night smoke. Not my favorites but they are consistantly good smoke maybe B+.

Z

Zissou Intern

sensi star 5 years ago was the best.

its a totally diff plant now IMO. not as stoney or as pretty.

if you have a right cut of heri man i'd give that A not b. i've never had another herb that got me more indica induced coma styleee. not og or deathstar none of that, it was my own pheno or heri from sannie.

if thats b i'd LOVE to know what your A nug is. cause that must put you in a fuckn cardiac arrest.

H

happyinmendo

Totally agree on Sensi Star after 2003ish being a different plant vs. pre 2003. I loved my 2002 sensi star.

I

ibTheMan

i had the very funkiest SS back in the day, it had the biggest buds i ever saw.
Theres no amount of carbon filters that help that shit though. It will F**k up your whole block.lol

D

dagobaker

sensi star pics
these came off a 2 foot tall plant :)
need to update the cured pics

DSC 49290001
DSC 48540001
DSC 48560001
D

dagobaker

in other words the sensi is still dank as hell...........

B

barneyfife

i just finished some of the new sensi star and im tellin ya its not the same.
its not bunk its still a good potent smoke.
but not on par with the seeds of the star u could get from say 2000-2003.
that was a truely awesome strain. that if grown well id put up to any of these og kushes on potentcy.
it always put me down much more than the kushes ive tryed.

anyway i grew more than a few packs from between 2000-2003 and pheno hunting was not hard at all.
there were really just 2 to look for one was the straiht almost sigle cola plant some small side braching. still strong but not hard hitting as the other.
which was a much more brachy pheno this is the one frostyer and more smell.

now the new sensi star dosent have that smell or frost level or potentcy imho.
looks different to the leaves are ligther green. my old stock had darker green leaves

havent tryed the heri yet but i now have 2 females so well see. wish i still had that old pheno of star would be great to cross with the heri.
but alas she lost her viger and i let her go.

I

ibTheMan

The Sensi Star today sure the hell aint the early 2000 Sence Star,like everyone said.
Critical Sense Star is more like the Old stuff, maybe better.

Top Bottom