Hermed Gorilla Glue beans question

• Thread starter MercDod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MercDod

MercDod

I have a hermed gorilla glue that I grew through to harvest. The weed turned out very good. I think it hermed due to my inexperience as a grower and not necessarily a genetic trait. I have two other growers that have started some plants from those seeds. Are the additional seeds from the hermed plant any good to sell trade or give away? Should I wait until I see the results of the other two growers first? I would hate to throw away good beans.

2Bad

2Bad

I have a hermed gorilla glue that I grew through to harvest. The weed turned out very good. I think it hermed due to my inexperience as a grower and not necessarily a genetic trait. I have two other growers that have started some plants from those seeds. Are the additional seeds from the hermed plant any good to sell trade or give away? Should I wait until I see the results of the other two growers first? I would hate to throw away good beans.
I mean most people will probably say no that they are bad. But i've grown bagged seeds from weed i've bought and they didnt herm at least in my experience. I don't know if the seed was from that bud you know it could of gotten put in there by mistake who knows.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
My experience with hermied seeds is mixed but I won't grow with them again. I grew one grow with hermied seeds and they came out pretty good...quite a few seeds but not that bad...then I grew another round with them and all I got was thousands of seeds off all of my plants in that grow...months lost to bad seeds....I'm not going through that again, its just a waste of time...

I'd like to see them used to over grow the world with them....planters at city hall/ parks, boulevards/ everywhere you can plant a seed.....they can't kill them all....Over Grow the world in Cannabis.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You can give away but don't sell them, they may have lost there feminization.

Top Bottom