hermie female question

• Thread starter atomic punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

atomic punk

Again,
I have seeds from a true old blue dream strain, Wifi feminized seeds from og raskal and my own old school 20+ year strain. [I call Atomic Punk]. These three are pure female every time. but we're pollinated by a white widow hermie, the only one in the group that hermied. I have kept her and three times she has pollinated these girls as well as herself so shes' a true hermie. When She pollinates herself and the others I have to search hard and deep to find if I'm lucky twenty seeds each strain, she only pollinates a few of the lowest branches never the tops. it is a vedry good quaity andl producer. Here' my question/statement my friend has popped all of these strains 3 seeds and so far every time the plants have been female another friend who introduced me to this site and is fairly well know told me that most likely they're all female. But says I shouldn't pop any of them at all. Please some of you more experienced folks tell me your thoughts. I want to pop some of these in hopes of finding a superior famale in there. I'm not worried about identifying a hermie and can do so before it can drop pollen and can eliminate the unwanted perpatrator.
Thanks, Atomic Punk

Haggardass

Haggardass

Idk if your asking for votes on germing them but go for it if your not worried about yanking hermies then what do you have to lose. I personally would run half and half with a non expiremental grow and half the potential hermies. I do however know that creating fem seeds is a process of herming plants and back crossing them with the clone from that plant. Idk the exact method of femming seeds but i know that much, as for your situation it sounds like grounds to have your own personal femm seed collection, and if thats the case it sounds like some good potential smoke if they dont herm.

smokey79

smokey79

asking same question myself right now n have started reading into breading have read that you can stress femd plants to get selfpollenated seed in theory will be female as fems are only ment to have female gentics however i read a intresting bit on cannabis bottany and it do appear that the hermi trait will pass on to nthe net gen this why the backcross is neccessary have to fem seeds properly, however there isno proper concensus here so haggardass idea is what i decided to do and watch em careful----also read if you keep removing parts you dont want the sex will change if plant dont die. and somethin about rotten apples n helping female:male ratio reg seeds. hope that helps sum

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

So you're looking for hermies? That's what those seeds are.

You could argue all day breeders making gems and such, but using sts on a somewhat stable plant is a lot different than a light leak hermie pollination or something...

Fuck I feel like I'm back in rezdog days.

Don't pop em, put em outside if anything don't waste valuable indoor space time and your time on some hermies. Want real beans half the people here are hoarding hundreds. Make friends LOl

smokey79

smokey79

^^^hey man u prob right, no arugen jus sayin it same all time wi this game one say this another that, i asked few days back but phrased the Q whats the truth" ans i got much same dont matter breeder good bad ugly u get hermans , but fook there that much out there who really knows and even 4/5 hance senskunk hermied ---at indoor space valuble esp if u cant grow out door---x2, esp this time o year! wi the d got 5/5 on gh but a never stuck wi gh, learning curve, with a space that a got to stop growing in yearly need seed to keep my fav strains, got to think how can go about this and with these austerity shit comming in no one got spare cash if can get couple fem out o ten seed am good long as they dont fuck my cheesus, there again in past 10/10 this time 7/10 germed an on on, am just fuck it why no gi it try only way will really know also it money when no breedin room outdoors, need femed seed all way and these random asexual plants are nightmare in my tnt but got seed and it was tidy smoke good breeder if the science right my thory would be most will be female with hermies throughout as there is no known male genetics here must be some survival mech kickin in, just my guess n it a honestly dont know---hearin, am fed up gettin they all hermies then reading someones claims they light stress one branch femed plants get fem seed dam if it do would saved me neer £100 on seed alone with my ferts costin 5 extra each per bottle....it endless, the seed companys dont want us all to find out that 8/10 will be femed ???- if my theory is right, really this is a breeders Q...and am easy admit have little knowlage but know from ep in this game it your grow set up you tend get your own results...tnt space is mega valuble but need be able run you grow for good results too, I just want female genes in my tent dont mind 40 if they sprouted 4/5 every time but it??? am able get 100% also???​

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

my head kinda goes blurry when there is zero punctuation or breaks in paragraphs, its just like BLAH! hahaha.

what was your ultimate point in that last one, honestly tryying to re read it and i cant lol

johnursery

johnursery

So you're looking for hermies? That's what those seeds are.

You could argue all day breeders making gems and such, but using sts on a somewhat stable plant is a lot different than a light leak hermie pollination or something...

Fuck I feel like I'm back in rezdog days.

Don't pop em, put em outside if anything don't waste valuable indoor space time and your time on some hermies. Want real beans half the people here are hoarding hundreds. Make friends LOl
I fully agree, if i could like it again i would.

purpleberry

purpleberry

I had a GDP hermi from a light leak and I popped 1 seed off the Platnium OG and I got a gem. It shits all over GDP, Vegs faster and taller, stretchs a ittle more, Less leaf to trim, bigger buds, turns purple faster and easyer, Finishs under 8 weeks, yeilds better by 20%. Its a dream plant in every way, Except it gets bud rott easy, just have to have a clean, dailed room. Its the best purple cut Ive ever seen.

smokey79

smokey79

As stated above could work for you, mr nursary dont think you have the knowlege here to state that they are all hermi an hope you can read this no need for snobbery

smokey79

smokey79

sorry nursary, classic back up with some science here???? or you just popped few asexual reproduced seed seed and got more???as stated dont think anyone can just state that they all hermi don't argue with me purple there got hybrid vigour n everything.
look was agreein, A simple message: where no consensus try for your self as many grower's appear to have success with fem - fem reproduction as a said a don't know either way but have a theory n going give it a try.
A BELIEVE THAT BE LEGIBLE FUR YA NET TIME SMOKE PHAT ONE N READ IT AT LIL BIT SLOWER Y GET THERE IN END;)

A

atomic punk

Hey Farmers,
I work to much and don't post enough. Thanks for your thoughts, Theres some monster farmers here and the info never ceases to amaze me. I'm somewhat of a risk taker and slowly but surely I'm going to find a few killer keepers { I have many crosses and just hit 11 diffnt girls with 2 different Lemon Alien dog males . I can identify a herm fairly easily. 2 times I've had storms and other circumstances affect my lights & turn a couple herms but only 1 or 2 girls and never all of the phenos. Currently my girls are at 6 weeks flower with 2 experimentals, 1 Wt widowhermie & Og raskal wifi and 1 xxx headbnd {SFV OG & pre98 bubba} hermie & OG Raskal/wifi both solid female no herm at all, the wid/wifi has close nodes nice size buds and very crystalline, she smells more widow but looks wifi the xxx is taller more spaced looks like the xxx and is coated in white.
I've never posted my finished results here but I may this time to get some opinions/thoughts I'm runnung 2 3x5 beds and a few planters 4x400 1x600, soil. I'll probably post in the grow infirmary I do have pics at 6 wks.
Thanks again, Atomic Punk

Top Bottom