Hermies\naners In Big Grow Rooms Identification And Elemenation..

• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Don't cut down yet. You can always go nanner hunting every day until harvest. Might save the harvest

I had scrog tent on them in the begining.. Removed it after I found a hermie so I can take acloser look.. Unfortunately, didnt see a hermie or naner after that and still seeded. Am really not into this shit bro.. Am tryen to have good mothers..

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

You know how to make hash or anything why waste it if ya can get a tiny pile of gold

Bcz in week 5 all what Ill get from that THC is paranoia and headach...I got ride of them yasterday... I have still 2 gdp clones and 2 bubblegum th seeds clones.. Ill make anew start by flowering one from each.. And leaving the other as mother if the cut was good enough to keep as mother..
I know that the gdp clone I have is just an owsome plant!! Ill give it another go without all those Purple wreck..
Also orderd some haze clones the guy said he works with them for years!

N

Nickracer9

What medium are you using and what is your feed schedule/ppm? You'd be surprised how much plant stress salt build up can cause.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
You'll get it sorted out.
Takes a few runs of seed stock to find a keeper or two.

Talking with other growers, and considering the proliferation of unstable genetics in the current market, finding true keepers is about 1 in a 100. Sure you're going to find some really nice plants they're going to make you want to run them two or three or even a dozen times but you eventually let them go because you know there's better out there. That one plant that you'll never let go that's your keeper.
So you're going to have to sort through them hermies ,keep a close eye on all feminized seed plants, and try to Source the most stable genetics you can to increase your chances. Don't get too discouraged it's stuff like this is going to make you a much better grow in the near short-term, and a great grower in the long run.
Best of luck. Peace

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You'll get it sorted out.
Takes a few runs of seed stock to find a keeper or two.

Talking with other growers, and considering the proliferation of unstable genetics in the current market, finding true keepers is about 1 in a 100. Sure you're going to find some really nice plants they're going to make you want to run them two or three or even a dozen times but you eventually let them go because you know there's better out there. That one plant that you'll never let go that's your keeper.
So you're going to have to sort through them hermies ,keep a close eye on all feminized seed plants, and try to Source the most stable genetics you can to increase your chances. Don't get too discouraged it's stuff like this is going to make you a much better grow in the near short-term, and a great grower in the long run.
Best of luck. Peace
Great comment and feedback. Good to see ya shroomy :cool:

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

What medium are you using and what is your feed schedule/ppm? You'd be surprised how much plant stress salt build up can cause.
Early veg 1.2
Veg 1.4 /1.5
Flower up to 1.8 I dont see any stress and they are always lush green
This is First day of week 5..I was going to go to 9 weeks with them plus one week flush..was pretty damn sure that I was going to get good harvest :( not any more..
DSC 0532
DSC 0533

DSC 0524

DSC 0522
DSC 0523
DSC 0524

DSC 0521

Latest posts

Top Bottom