Hey Everybody

• Thread starter 5Chord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
5Chord

5Chord

Hey everybody,

I'm new here but have been a hobby grower for the last 4 years. I grow 12 months a year hydroponically (DWC) indoor and do one grow outdoor every summer in Pro Mix. I have evolved into a SGROG grower as I found it can produce larger harvests overall no matter the strain, but large Sativa plants can be a problem indoors and are easily tamed using the SGROG method.

I have grown, White Widow, AK-47, Cheese, Sour Bubba and a couple unknown strains. While all of the different strains that I've grown were great, (and I'd grow them all again) my favorite has been the White Widow so far. Still in the veg tent is Jack Herer and Blue Dream so my favorite could change in the coming months!

I have also dabbled in making concentrates: Butter, Tincture, vape cartridges (fail), kief, oil and ice-water extracted bubble hash which I make after nearly every harvest.

I use LED lights for flower and a mix of CFL and T5 florescent for veg. I wanted to stay away from heat problems with HID.

While I do not profess to be an expert in any possible way, I hope to be a positive and productive member of the group and will happily give you the benefit of my successes and failures.

Sincerely,

Fivechord

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Welcome to the community! Awesome intro post. WW has been one of my favorite strains for the last 20+ years so I suspect it will stay on the top of your list. Of course, that comes from a consumer perspective historically. I'm looking to grow some soon though. Or at least something with its genetics.

5Chord

5Chord

Welcome to the community! Awesome intro post. WW has been one of my favorite strains for the last 20+ years so I suspect it will stay on the top of your list. Of course, that comes from a consumer perspective historically. I'm looking to grow some soon though. Or at least something with its genetics.
I'm sure it will remain a top 5 for sure!

Top Bottom