Hey everyone just sayin hey.

• Thread starter Fungi.Samurai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fungi.Samurai

Fungi.Samurai

Hello everyone, my name is Josh and am 43 years old living in So. Illinois. Been around this area my whole life an the only time I really seemed to have my shit on the straight an well you know, was when I stayed to myself smokin. I quit smokin for many years but happy to say I am baack!!! I was really getting very depressed to the point of crippling anxiety and ptsd from a life of crazy hardships and losses. I needed a hobby I could do at home where I didn't have to have anyone else around, so I remembered all the years of growing I had under my belt and hiw happy I was. So I spent way more than I had got a couple tents and new light along with all the other bells an whistles an now I am finally getting back to waking up not having to force a smile. All I have to do now is find me some super strains from the right company and get started on my next journey. Please look forward for my next grow as I will be chronicling it right here from the Funguy Samurai. I look forward to hearing from you all and hooe you like what I put out an I look forward to seeing what you all are doing as well.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
welcome to THC @Fungi.Samurai feel free to drop pictures of your grow. we love them

Top Bottom