Hey everyone ..loving this place

• Thread starter shado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shado

total newb to growing,just started my first grow and had a few seeds pop last nite..exciting times ..lol
knew nothing much about growing until a few weeks ago when i found this site and have learned lots..sometimes spending hrs reading threads and following grows...

I do have a question if anyone could help out.
where i live its really hard to find good nutes, and online is my only option.
as my first grow i'm goin with autos so i'm not really goin to need veg nutes as the soil should have enough for the first 3 weeks and by then they should be starting to flower. I bought these "Flowertabs" online from Nirvana ( http://www.nirvanashop.com/en/cannabis-growth-solutions/821-flowertabs-10-tablets.html ) and they say nothing else is needed, and they seem to have great reviews.
Has anyone here ever used these before ??

Any comments welcome,tnx

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

welcome to the farm came to the best place
havent tryed those b4 tho
good luck with everything

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
my personal exp. with time release products is far from good, but they do have good reviews, run some and document it post it up let us see what you see

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome to the farm...

Yeah,
Let us know how those things work

S

shado

welcome to the farm came to the best place
havent tryed those b4 tho
good luck with everything

Tnx man.

Welcome.
i would brew your own organic teas to feed.

Would u suggest adding teas to the flowertabs or just using teas?

my personal exp. with time release products is far from good, but they do have good reviews, run some and document it post it up let us see what you see

I think i'll def be using them as nothing else really available to me at the moment. Will probably get a few pics up when they get goin to see what people think.. And after first grow i might do a second with 2 plants from same strain, 1 with flowertabs and 1 with something else and see which is better.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome

Great to have you, good luck

mal

S

shado

tnx caregiver, will let ye know how they get on.

tnx mal, great to be here.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey shado,

Go to Amazon and type up nutrients, they got em all, you can get a General Organics 6pack of quarts it looks like shipped free for $35 and that would simplify making tea or having to tackle that while learning to grow too...ur call but def can get nutes delivered discreetly.

baba G

S

shado

Hey shado,

Go to Amazon and type up nutrients, they got em all, you can get a General Organics 6pack of quarts it looks like shipped free for $35 and that would simplify making tea or having to tackle that while learning to grow too...ur call but def can get nutes delivered discreetly.

baba G

I need to use amazon.co.uk and there is a difference in products i can get, e.g on amazon.com i could buy foxfarm products(but they wont ship to me and if they did shipping would cost more than the product.lol ) but on amazon.co.uk i cant get those products. The organics 6pack u mentioned is not available on amazon.co.uk. I actually cant see any multi pack products there, only single bottles from 1liter to 20liters of products like Canna,Biobizz,Ionic,Advanced Nutrients and other general nutes and the prices are more expensive than other sites i've seen them on.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ok, didn't know you were on the other side of that big body of water...someone on here should know a good site for you to check out in UK. Ionic is super cost effective and works well...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
They do have a soil one but I haven't heard much about it, I used to know some folks who used the Ionic in dwc with great success.

S

shado

maybe the soil one is just as good.. I was looking at getting BioBizz stuff but went with Flowertabs from Nirvanashop.com

S

shado

Could anyone give me a little advice.I started 2 auto's 10 days ago, they are different strains.(auto skunk mass & auto kaya47).
they seem to be coming alone nicely but few days ago on 1, the leaves started to curl up a little and look a bit patchy.

some pics, 1st is the one that looks patchy (asm),2nd is the aky47 and 3rd is both. there is a clear difference.It cud be that they are different strains or maybe 1 is lacking something. they are only 10days old and only getting water.
and also in the pic it seems to look better then what i actually see.this was the best pic i could get.

P9140002

P9140003

P9140004

Any comments or advice wud be great.tnx

J

JonathonStrange

i would add some more info the more the better whats your light cycle what kinda light they are under are you using how close are they any nutes at this point. i would asl if those little white spots on the top plant is anything to worry about. The guys that i am working with are awsome i'm sure they will stop by. good luck om your grow

S

shado

thanks man.
my light cycle was 18/6 from the start but started increased it gradually to 20/4 about a week ago.they are under 4 cfl's 2 x15w 2770k and 2 x30w 6400k and are about 2-3ins from plants.. have 4 more to be put in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom