Hey everyone ..loving this place

• Thread starter shado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og420

Og420

have you measured the ph of your water?
what is the temps like in the box?
and if you are in the uk then nutes are readily avalibule from bnq homebase and garden centres, even lidl, aldi and asda stock them.

Il have a quick browse on the net and post up a few links for you

S

shado

i haven't measured the ph as i dont have the tools to do so yet.
temps are around 26C with lights on, drops by 6-8 with lights out.
i've looked in places like bnq etc. but only things they have is all/multi purpose stuff,and not sure if they wud be any good.have seen no products for grow n bloom. I have bought some nutes online from nirvanashop, got soil and flower tabs,they seen to have good reviews. as i have auto's goin and they dont veg for long i was think of maybe grinding up a bit of a soil tab and mixing it with water then feeding the plants.

Og420

Og420

i haven't measured the ph as i dont have the tools to do so yet.
temps are around 26C with lights on, drops by 6-8 with lights out.
i've looked in places like bnq etc. but only things they have is all/multi purpose stuff,and not sure if they wud be any good.have seen no products for grow n bloom. I have bought some nutes online from nirvanashop, got soil and flower tabs,they seen to have good reviews. as i have auto's goin and they dont veg for long i was think of maybe grinding up a bit of a soil tab and mixing it with water then feeding the plants.

just been looking on the site you linked for the tabs, theres a recomendation for auto's in one of the reviews "Autos I'd go 1/4 tab at start of flowering and add another 1/4 after 2 weeks."

there are so meany different brands of nutes on ebay the problem changes into wich ones do i buy, the fox farms are on the but they are like 30 quid a bottle, theres alo 2 guys selling what im assumeing is tea

his adverts dont say much about them other than they will give you big yilds, but i would hold off buying them till someone who knows a bit more about the nutrinal needs of a plant in flowering, if they check the advert they may be able to advise you on some questions you should ask about it. before buying any more nutes, id see how the tabs go, and if they dont go so well ask around and someone should be able to tell you what nutes the plant needs more of during flowering, i got a feeling it's phosphorus, but im only like 40% sure on that

dont know if you've seen this, but thought id post it as it has a lot of infomation about what happens to your plant when things go wrong

the closet thing i saw in there to the problem your having is the ph of the water being off, but i just had a quick scan, there may be more info in there on other things it could be.

good luck with your grow

S

shado

just been looking on the site you linked for the tabs, theres a recomendation for auto's in one of the reviews "Autos I'd go 1/4 tab at start of flowering and add another 1/4 after 2 weeks."

there are so meany different brands of nutes on ebay the problem changes into wich ones do i buy, the fox farms are on the but they are like 30 quid a bottle, theres alo 2 guys selling what im assumeing is tea

his adverts dont say much about them other than they will give you big yilds, but i would hold off buying them till someone who knows a bit more about the nutrinal needs of a plant in flowering, if they check the advert they may be able to advise you on some questions you should ask about it. before buying any more nutes, id see how the tabs go, and if they dont go so well ask around and someone should be able to tell you what nutes the plant needs more of during flowering, i got a feeling it's phosphorus, but im only like 40% sure on that

dont know if you've seen this, but thought id post it as it has a lot of infomation about what happens to your plant when things go wrong

the closet thing i saw in there to the problem your having is the ph of the water being off, but i just had a quick scan, there may be more info in there on other things it could be.

good luck with your grow

thanks for all the info especially the link about what happens when things go wrong..lots of info there..i'll read it a little later when i have a bit more time.

I've seen the review about the auto's and will be popping 1/4 or 1/2 a flower tab in the soil when they start to flower.right now they only at 11 days so i might put 1/4 soiltab in see how that goes.
gonna stick to the tabs for this grow and for the next i might get something else and compare the two.

i think if it was a ph problem, both plants would show the same,but the other plant is looking good.guess i'll just see how they get on over the next few days and if it get any worse.hopefully not.

S

shado

some updated pics of the plant since yesterday.
If anyone else watching this has anything to add it would be great.

P9150002

P9150006

A

aperry975

coz its my first grow and thought they would be easy to start with

I've never grown an autoflower strain but I think they have some sort of ruderalis in them which isn't a very good strain in comparison to what is around these days. you can flower yourself by just changing the light from 18/6 to 12/12 when you want to flower. That way you get control of size rather than the plant choosing it for you. Plants usually double in size when the light is switched to 12/12. Unless your growing outdoor and want them to flower earlier than they noramlly would, I don't see why you would want them indoor. For an indoor grower, all strains are autoflower with the addition of a $15 timer. You have many more strains to choose from next time then too. Just something to think of next time when looking for seeds.

S

shado

I've never grown an autoflower strain but I think they have some sort of ruderalis in them which isn't a very good strain in comparison to what is around these days. you can flower yourself by just changing the light from 18/6 to 12/12 when you want to flower. That way you get control of size rather than the plant choosing it for you. Plants usually double in size when the light is switched to 12/12. Unless your growing outdoor and want them to flower earlier than they noramlly would, I don't see why you would want them indoor. For an indoor grower, all strains are autoflower with the addition of a $15 timer. You have many more strains to choose from next time then too. Just something to think of next time when looking for seeds.

tnx for the input,but i already know that much.i just went with the auto's to start with coz was thinking they be more easy and would finish faster, and by the time i cut,dry and cure i'll have a nice xmas gift for my self..lol
also in the past auto's have had a bad rep,but these days they have gotten better,i've seen post here where people have gotten upto 40g per plant.which in my book thats a good result.

I also got an ice seed which is not auto and will be trying that next and will probably clone it too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom