• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
cheese12.JPG

For those interested I have 2 new seed lines that need testing,

UK Cheese S1's....5 test growers wanted.
Romulan Cheese....3 test growers wanted.

For a while now I've heard how hard it is to reverse the UK Cheese, and that Greenhouse of all places managed to finally do it, with the final product actually being a good representation.
After I got the Cheese clone I thought I'd give it a shot and see what all the fuss was about. I did manage to get the cheese to reverse and produce pollen, but only a small percent was viable..probably only 10-15% judging by how lightly seeded the buds were.
It also took FOREVER to finally reverse and produce the little viable pollen it did. So I would say that what I have read is definitely true about it being real tough to reverse.

The main reason I reversed the Cheese was to make the Romulan Cheese. After getting the Cheese clone and growing her out and getting familiar with that certain stank, LOL, I knew she would blend perfectly with my kickass grapey Romulan mom.
I'm real excited about this cross, but not about making it again, LOL. I'll be honest, reversing the Cheese was a royal pain in the ass and I have no plans of reversing her again. So that means no more Cheese S1's from me after this initial drop. Besides, it sounds like Greenhouse already has Cheese S1's covered.
I will redo the Romulan Cheese, but the next round I'll reverse my Romulan instead with the Cheese as the mother. No matter who the mother or father is with these two...I gotta feelin these two could be real soul-mates. :yes

Btw.....In addition to getting a pack of Cheese S1 or Romulan Cheese to test grow, each tester will get a couple surprise "bonus" packs as well thrown in for fun:).....these could be either regular or fem seeds.

B

biggs

congrats on getting her reversed jimmy mate. looking forward to seeing what peeps get out of them.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Cheeessseee :)

Man...Those buds look Awesome!

I would be honored if chosen as a tester.

BUT im just a newbie farmer and understand if I am not chosen.

B

biggs

any GH cheese grows i have seen were all over the map

ie.hybridized at best..so imho they do not have cheese covered.

get back on that "cheese horse" bro and reverse her no matter how hard it is.

have you seen their newer exodus version bro? looks all good.

G

grnmountainboy

i too have heard all the fuss, and have been thinking about trying some cheese fems from dr. greenthumbs. does it really smell like cheese? hows the potency?

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Great Work those nuggies look bomb Jimmy!

Hope everything turns out with the testers.

I for one have no room at the moment for testing or these cheese would be getting popped for sure...

Cant wait to see what comes of them...

Good Luck and keep up the good work!

RC

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm for some of the rom/cheese for sure Jimmy.

Let me know, I will start it ASAP.

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Jimmy

Would love to test these out! Just won and received your Dawg Daze Sage and no SSH f2s or Purple Pygmies :mad0233: freebies. Pretty bummed as I bought your seeds on the fact that I willing to pay for the freebies as well too lol...

No grows here but do have a log at the mag. Would do you justice! :)

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Yo Jimmy, i know I am already testing a strain for ya, but I'm always down for more... lol

S

SasiGrl

Testers

I would LOVE to test either of these... The Pic is AWESOME

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

I luv Cheese,it grows so quick & easy and yields alot. All most every clone I took from it took off fast.Doing my 3rd run now with it and hope to keep cloneing for future runs.Bring on the new flavors,yummy!!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Im down for sum testin I would be more than happy to test either..

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow, nice cheese. would be honored to do either. does it have that cheese stank?lol peacentreez

S

SasiGrl

Sorry, double post....

I would Love to be a tester of either of these strains.... :smoke::icon_animal26:

A

A-Roe

You know Im down to give them a run, just got a new spot and nothing to start up with; missed the Kush Inc., Wifi's, White S1's and the Urkle/Bubba's arent looking too promising.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Ya the romxcheese does sound dank, I there's a nice pheno to be found in em that would work for one'a my 4k rooms, peace Az

mack 10

mack 10

sound real nice jimmy. i 've grown and smoked quiet a bit of cheese over the years, so would love to try your version of the exo cheese, or the romulan/cheese, but i think a few people have already called dibs on them? anyway can start straight away. mack

Top Bottom