Hey Testers, Say CHEESE!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Update

Ok all testers have been selected and will be contacted soon thru pm for shipping info.

Thanks y'all!
:banana1sv6:

A

A-Roe

Been pressure washing a house all morning, signed in a What A Suprise Im a Rom/Cheese guy!!!!!:banana1sv6: Super stoked about this so Im about to go buy 5 five gal buckets for stand-alone and a big pump for hella O2. Nutes are going to be GH Flora Grow for veg along with Floricious Plus and Hygrozyme (CalMag only if needed).Flowering, GH Flora Bloom along w/ Floricious Plus,(weeks 3-5) Liquid Kool Bloom,(weeks 5-8) Powder Kool Bloom, and FloraNectar. Any ideas on other nute combos are welcomed.:banana::banana::banana:

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

A-roe your running my same system, standalone dwc big o2 pumps gh lucas formula, I run a few diff additives aqua shield fox farm pk boosters an moab at the end... I did use the hygrozyme but dropped it quick everytime I added it it foamed a lot from the airstones an caused brown mold each time, I've since read some manufactures recomendations for enzymes like hygro if useing in rez's u need to not use airstones since they make it foam more an just use an open airline an since that's not possible with this system id recomend dropping it too.... peace Az

A

A-Roe

Thanks for the heads up on the Hygro, i used it for my soil run and didnt want it to go to waste. My last hydro run all i used was SM-90 (forgot that's must), GH Flora Series, and Kool Bloom (powder).

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
By the way, Jimmy what Rom did you use?

My grape/redbull candy pheno....a Next Gen version of Romulan.
DSCN2200.JPG

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn I want a cheese strain in my garden and i dnt like green house junk i need thing in my garden Ive ben feigning for billy goats pineapple cheese to drop but he grape cheese sounds just as good imop

B

bizzyb

Im new to thc farmer but ive been growing for years. I would love to be a tester if you need any opioions on seeds id document the whole grow. I love trying new strains and seeing the final results of a strain i havent grown befor, its like watching a baby grow up in front of your eyes

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Thanks Jimmy!! WOOOHOO!!

:character0180:

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
You guys are stoked!

Good luck on these fella's...

S

sfzoo

Btw.....In addition to getting a pack of Cheese S1 or Romulan Cheese to test grow, each tester will get a couple surprise "bonus" packs as well thrown in for fun:).....these could be either regular or fem seeds.

Damn, didn't even see this!! stoooked!

Thanks for the opportunity to run some fine cheeeeeese. can't wait.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
stoked to have some rom in my life - lol - thx jimmy

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Got the seeds!! Thanks Jimmy! I have about a week of construction then I'll get them popping asap! And thanks for the other surprises as well!! I am going to pop the SFV cross with the cheese!

:character0180:

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Good to hear they are getting there safe and sound.:yes...can't wait to see those upcoming grow threads guys!

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Got mine, ill get a thread going on the 7th I'm outta town for the next week, Az

Top Bottom