Hey there, I'm new

• Thread starter Mikelej14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Great to see and nice pot risers you have got creat that air gap and keep the plants roots healthy
OD
Yup, my cabinet grow uses a suspended steel grate hanging from tie down straps lol. Found these little plant caddies at walmart for $3.46 in the garden center, they're 10", same as the 3gallons so figured they'd be perfect for it :)
Yes I've seen them I don't grow in big pots just 140 mm which I get free from work perks of working in a nursery I look after one for my job .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
@One drop How do you grow in such a small container?
The pots are 7" Dai X 8" to 9" deep so quiet a good size pot as my second stage potting on I use a 4.5 lt container as the final pot , I'll move both the flower and the veg plants into these pots today I can just see roots coming out Potton of the 140 s .

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

The pots are 7" Dai X 8" to 9" deep so quiet a good size pot as my second stage potting on I use a 4.5 lt container as the final pot , I'll move both the flower and the veg plants into these pots today I can just see roots coming out Potton of the 140 s .
Ohh hah i thought you were saying you just stay in the 140s full grow 😆 i was thinking damn im definitely gonna lose the solo cup challange if you do it too lol i did have that start a quite a big plant vegged once a couple years ago that stayed in a 1gallon, but stood about 4' from floor but i never flowered it, i was not equiped for the grow it was just a hmm wonder if i can thing lol it grew in front of bathroom vanity light in veg for months 🤣🤣🤣🤣 never had a means to flower it 🤦ended up trashed... 😭

20181209 200329
20181216 003428
20181218 175611
20190115 132159
20190316 013459
20190320 171621
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Ohh hah i thought you were saying you just stay in the 140s full grow 😆 i was thinking damn im definitely gonna lose the solo cup challange if you do it too lol i did have that start a quite a big plant vegged once a couple years ago that stayed in a 1gallon, but stood about 4' from floor but i never flowered it, i was not equiped for the grow it was just a hmm wonder if i can thing lol it grew in front of bathroom vanity light in veg for months 🤣🤣🤣🤣 never had a means to flower it 🤦ended up trashed... 😭
HaHaHa I was scrolling to the bottom and seen your big plant and thought....man she is like a Charlie Brown pot plant. Might want to upgrade your lighting. Then I read the text lol funny.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Finally! Today is my birthday, and amazon and usps must have known because i got 3 packages in today. Got both packages of seeds and my new fan/filter setup and got it hooked up and the plants moved over into the tent under the new light.

20200514 153645 HDR
20200514 154913
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Finally! Today is my birthday, and amazon and usps must have known because i got 3 packages in today. Got both packages of seeds and my new fan/filter setup and got it hooked up and the plants moved over into the tent under the new light.
Happy birthday. Lookin good in there

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Happy Birthday , looking supa slick in there . Seeds nice lot to pop .

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Happy birthday. Lookin good in there
Happy Birthday , looking supa slick in there . Seeds nice lot to pop .
Thanks guys! I'm so glad to have it all in finally and set up and no more waiting on customs or reordering stuff that didnt come or out of stock... Ugh. The headache is over with.. Now can relax and just grow :)
The secret prize seeds I got, they wouldn't reveal at all so getting them was a surprise for me as to what it would be. It is 2 Feminized Bubba Slush (Bubba Kush x Gelato) (in pic on left)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I am super puzzled as to why they gave me a speed controller for this fan when it sounds like a dying cat at anything less than max... Hmm.
What brand? If you can open it up and give the bearing area a little silicone spray it should quiet any squeaking

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

iPower 4" 190cfm with speed controller, filter, 8' flex vent, 2 rope hangers kit from amazon.
It sounds more like low voltage stress like motor trying too hard to turn, not healthy, and not bearing squeel.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Runs fine in high but as soon as i lower speedcontroller to medium or less the fan has progressively higher pitch electrical hum.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Runs fine in high but as soon as i lower speedcontroller to medium or less the fan has progressively higher pitch electrical hum.
Hmm some ax motors don't do well with power cut back. I have heard what not a squeal like a bearing but like a plastic on plastic squeak kinda vibration usually right around the bearing housings. Usually from poorly trimmed or cast pieces.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Hmm some ax motors don't do well with power cut back. I have heard what not a squeal like a bearing but like a plastic on plastic squeak kinda vibration usually right around the bearing housings. Usually from poorly trimmed or cast pieces.
Yeah I'm just going to run it on high and use the controller as a simple on/off instead. 💁

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Gotta be awesome to hold those BEAUTIFUL nugzzzz and know you grew that shit!!! I will get there hopefully. If not this run, I will try until I die! HA!
Oh yes. I definitely surprised myself lol. It was a pretty awesome moment to finally get to enjoy all that time and effort spent on it. And a relief seeing that it turned out so well

Top Bottom