Hey there, I'm new

• Thread starter Mikelej14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Definitely a pretty economically sound idea. Will have to remember to check for some tomorrow when i go to store thanks!

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Welcome man! I'm on my first grow myself and I've learned a lot so far everything seems to be looking good for you!
Lol it absolutely has to be luck.
5 bag seeds. 5 females. No issues. Not a single problem despite totally winging it and building up as i went. I found this community and never looked back lol i sponge everything i can! Even crap i probably wont ever do lol just to understand it still lol
So, accepting this grow was pure luck, my next order is some new york diesel autoflowers, and whatever freebies they give. In a tent. Using proper feeding from beginning etc... All the crap i did wrong this grow lmao... But hey it seems i did all the wrong things the right way to make it work anyway 😂💁 i honestly do regret trying to diy all this shit and not just dropping the 400ish on a pre done tent kit with everything included lmao would have saved me 2 months of headache... Just to order light and tent anyway lmfao lesson learned. 🤣🤣🤣

Beadlesprout69

Beadlesprout69

Looking good, looking good, keep it up, I learn something on every grow I do.

Are you gonna try a scrog next time?

Beadle

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Looking good, looking good, keep it up, I learn something on every grow I do.

Are you gonna try a scrog next time?

Beadle
I really want to try it for a grow, but not sure if itll be this next grow. Doing New York Diesel autoflowers next, so i might just LST. Next photoperiod grow i do id love to try scrog tho

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

No such thing as luck. Coincidences maybe bit I would say you have done yourself well taking the time to learn a bit before starting 👍👍👍 don't often see that but it's refreshing.
I feel like i have absorbed a couple college educations worth of knowledge in a matter of months, everything from light spectrums and ppfd, hydroponics ill probably never even do, nutrients and uptake, ph, VPD.... Feels kind of intense like when neo gets plugged into the matrix simulation thing and they just start downloading techniques into his brain lmao but yeah man i have loved this learning adventure! So much information, and I'm still soaking it up! Give me alllll the knowledges! 🤣 seriously tho I'd be lost without this community. So thanks everyone!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I feel like i have absorbed a couple college educations worth of knowledge in a matter of months, everything from light spectrums and ppfd, hydroponics ill probably never even do, nutrients and uptake, ph, VPD.... Feels kind of intense like when neo gets plugged into the matrix simulation thing and they just start downloading techniques into his brain lmao but yeah man i have loved this learning adventure! So much information, and I'm still soaking it up! Give me alllll the knowledges! 🤣 seriously tho I'd be lost without this community. So thanks everyone!
Hahah exactly luck my ass brother. Props to you.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

So i was supposed to get a 2 pack of scrog netting in today but they sent me 2 seedling heat mats instead. Actually cost $10 more on amazon than the item i actually ordered so im just keeping them. Already using one for some vegetable seedlings i have going. Even though it just fucking snowed again today.... Ugh. Had to bring all the peppers back inside last night again, luckily those just sit outside the window anyway so its no biggy besides pests 😒

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Thanks @One drop Well here's what I have set up so far.
Still waiting for the exhaust fan and filter, and the 240w 3000k/660nm light to get here. Amazon says by Wednesday.
20200509 220306

The 5 plants in the cabinet are in their dark time currently, but doing great. A few of those colas are getting almost palm sized. I don't have the biggest hands, but still... Lol... Will take some pics tomorrow morning of those when lights on.
:)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks @One drop Well here's what I have set up so far.
Still waiting for the exhaust fan and filter, and the 240w 3000k/660nm light to get here. Amazon says by Wednesday. View attachment 970774

The 5 plants in the cabinet are in their dark time currently, but doing great. A few of those colas are getting almost palm sized. I don't have the biggest hands, but still... Lol... Will take some pics tomorrow morning of those when lights on.
:)
Great to see and nice pot risers you have got creat that air gap and keep the plants roots healthy
OD

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Great to see and nice pot risers you have got creat that air gap and keep the plants roots healthy
OD
Yup, my cabinet grow uses a suspended steel grate hanging from tie down straps lol. Found these little plant caddies at walmart for $3.46 in the garden center, they're 10", same as the 3gallons so figured they'd be perfect for it :)

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

The reason for doing the crazy suspended platform was for height managment. The light in there can't move so the plants have to :P

Top Bottom