hey there people i need a little help

• Thread starter werzalCHEESEhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheeseman

yo wersal how u getin on wiv that room man u started to clean man hows the tent i sent u up bruv hope u didnt hav a prob putin it up and hope everthing works out 4 the next crop mate ps if u need a hand give me hit bro

U

ukcheeseman

if i was you i'd get a few more peoples input b4 you rip everything out m8 for now just clean your room big time, scrub everything! take a cut bro but keep a real close eye on it and keep conditions perfect.

:pimp:

cheers rips man u been a good help man my cutin looks spot on at the mo its 2 feet and lovely and green but thinkin the disease is in the budin room as it started of as the cheese now most of them in the budin room hav got it mate fingers crossed this little stays well peace bro:animbong:

W

werzalCHEESEhead

yo wersal how u getin on wiv that room man u started to clean man hows the tent i sent u up bruv hope u didnt hav a prob putin it up and hope everthing works out 4 the next crop mate ps if u need a hand give me hit bro

well i tryed to do it the other day bro and i was stoned man i put it up side down lol but iv got it the right way up now and its lookin spot on man moving the other 600 in there atfer the crop is don ein the other room so il be puttin a 250 in there for now being :party0044:

W

werzalCHEESEhead

cant wait to see it all gleaming brother :)
drop me a pm wen its done;)

sounds like you could be in luck there bro. might be an idea to sulphur bomb thingy it when its empty just to be on safe side

man iv started to clean the other room man but its gonna take longer then wat fort it ould take .. so wats this sulphur bomb all about ripz bro you been a gr8 help man:character0035:

C

cowboy

I think you may have a virus if so you will need to destroy everything and start all over after carefully sanitizeing everything.Hope im wrong. Good luck

Top Bottom