Hey there

• Thread starter hindsMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eledin

Eledin

you guys better watch all of this…
Im suscribed to that channel actually and I have seen that video. Very useful if you live in the USA which most likely the OP does. Im sad that we dont have nearly as much variety and specially that we dont have fox farm, I wouldnt mind saving some money. In fact that video along with others from this channel and others I used it to decide what to add to my super soil. I still have to try botanicare, its a bit cheaper than AN and is pretty solid apparently. I also wanted to try Athena but my god is expensive here, much more than in the US, not worth it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
you guys better watch all of this…
This guys outlook on less is more is basically my approach as well, I truly believe if more folks would apply Occam’s razor and keep it fundamental, things would go a lot smoother for some folks.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
This guys outlook on less is more is basically my approach as well, I truly believe if more folks would apply Occam’s razor and keep it fundamental, things would go a lot smoother for some folks.
Like, today, I cut my grass, it’s been raining like a bitch, but I raked them up, tossed them in a bucket of water, and I’m steeping it until tomorrow. Nature is cyclical, it’ll give you back what you put in. Great video. Grass tea, look it up, works like $$$, I use a banana peel tea as well.

Eledin

Eledin

That made laugh waaaay harder than it should’ve 😂🤣😂

A plunder of epic proportions!
Im not catching the joke, are you saying that its an overkill and overpriced? I get that you can put all those ingredients as dry ammendments in the soil and I do for most of them, but a bag of kelp meal is more expensive than the damn bottle in here so for me its a win win, I get to add most of it in my soil and then I adjust until max uptake with Iguana Juice and bud candy and big bud as flower fatteners. As I said, the only thing Ive seen resembling what AN has to offer is Fox Farm but I cant buy it here. I made a post about what active components stand out about iguana compared to more simple formula liquids (in another thread, getting more in depth about chitosan, mannitol, etc, goodies that you cant find if you dont have those super soil elements). If I were to do a only watering super soil I would spend more and I wouldnt be able to adjust on the go. Again, keep in mind that I dont live in the US and the alternatives I have to work with here are much more limited, I was just giving the OP my recomendation because they work wonders for me, maybe if I could try Fox Farm I would never buy from AN again.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Im not catching the joke, are you saying that its an overkill and overpriced? I get that you can put all those ingredients as dry ammendments in the soil and I do for most of them, but a bag of kelp meal is more expensive than the damn bottle in here so for me its a win win, I get to add most of it in my soil and then I adjust until max uptake with Iguana Juice. As I said, the only thing Ive seen resembling what AN has to offer is Fox Farm but I cant buy it here. I made a post about what active components stand out about iguana compared to more simple formula liquids (in another thread, getting more in depth about chitosan, mannitol, etc, goodies that you cant find if you dont have those super soil elements). If I were to do a only watering super soil I would spend more and I wouldnt be able to adjust on the go. Again, keep in mind that I dont live in the US and the alternatives I have to work with here are much more limited, I was just giving the OP my recomendation because they work wonders for me, maybe if I could try Fox Farm I would never buy from AN again.
No not at all homie, it’s literally a ton of great shit you originally listed.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
If you wanna know why I prefeer AN Iguana Juice over any other organic fertilizer is because of the ingredients it has. Other brands like canna are not nearly as intricate, but Im not from the US and maybe you can find a cheaper equivalent.
Iguana Juice has: alfalfa extract, yeast exctact, soy protein, crab meal, fish proteins, bird guano, worm castings, kelp meal, yuca extract and volcanic ash. I honestly never seen a brand with such a perfect fit for organic gardening.
I’ve never used iguana juice, with that list of ingredients, I’d be dumb not to try
some.
I was more or less laughing at the wit of moths response, the wording of it all, just being baked, I mean no offense.

Eledin

Eledin

Sorry Im very bad at catching jokes and ironies and sometimes Im clueless 🤣 it is indeed a ton of good stuff and they dont list it all in the official webpage, same with fox farm, you need to dig deeper to find those ingredients they dont want competitors to know. Sometimes it just take searching on online grows since they get a more detailed list of ingredients. All of the ingredients I listed are shown in every spanish online grow but not in the official AN page, only a couple of them and some the chemicals they provide.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Sorry Im very bad at catching jokes and ironies and sometimes Im clueless 🤣 it is indeed a ton of good stuff and they dont list it all in the official webpage, same with fox farm, you need to dig deeper to find those ingredients they dont want competitors to know. Sometimes it just take searching on online grows since they get a more detailed list of ingredients. All of the ingredients I listed are shown in every spanish online grow but not in the official AN page, only a couple of them and some the chemicals they provide.
It’s cool man! I’m half stupid anyways! I mean well tho, I swear 😜

Eledin

Eledin

Hey @Eledin, this place is crawling with drug users. Some of us are high, too!
BTW, I absolutely love Spain. I’d live there in a minute.
Hahaha its fine man, I wake and bake, first thing when I wake up is coffee + blunt. Ive never been good at knowing when people are joking or being sarcastic, or joking without being sarcastic. Add to that the fact that Im not a native english speaker, Im a bit paranoid sometimes and Im always high... doesnt help the cause 🤣. I had a couple of bad interactions with people already because they were making fun of me instead of explaining why I was wrong, that I dont take it very well I must admit, specially if people are not giving me any info in why what I said is "stupid" according to them. Anyway, have you ever visited Spain? If so, where? Id like to visit the US but Im broke, some day maybe. But the US is so big, is as big as Europe! Its gonna be hard to decide where to go... Any recommendations for a location for my first trip?

Mothman

Mothman

Hahaha its fine man, I wake and bake, first thing when I wake up is coffee + blunt. Ive never been good at knowing when people are joking or being sarcastic, or joking without being sarcastic. Add to that the fact that Im not a native english speaker, Im a bit paranoid sometimes and Im always high... doesnt help the cause 🤣. I had a couple of bad interactions with people already because they were making fun of me instead of explaining why I was wrong, that I dont take it very well I must admit, specially if people are not giving me any info in why what I said is "stupid" according to them. Anyway, have you ever visited Spain? If so, where? Id like to visit the US but Im broke, some day maybe. But the US is so big, is as big as Europe! Its gonna be hard to decide where to go... Any recommendations for a location for my first trip?
Actually yes, I’ve been to Spain twice, first from Madrid and Avila south through the interior via Sevilla to Malaga. 2nd trip was on business to Madrid only. I was days away from a 3rd trip to Madrid when flu first blew up in Spain and Italy, so I canceled that trip (best decision ever).

Yes, the US is huge. If you love urban, it’s hard to beat NYC for a taste of America. If you like natural beauty, there’s plenty of that—Glacier National Park in Montana and Yellowstone NP in nearby Wyoming are two of my summer favorites by far, but they shut down for winter. The coast of Maine also is gorgeous in summer. I guess it depends on what your interests are (besides weed, I mean!).

Eledin

Eledin

Actually yes, I’ve been to Spain twice, first from Madrid and Avila south through the interior via Sevilla to Malaga. 2nd trip was on business to Madrid only. I was days away from a 3rd trip to Madrid when flu first blew up in Spain and Italy, so I canceled that trip (best decision ever).

Yes, the US is huge. If you love urban, it’s hard to beat NYC for a taste of America. If you like natural beauty, there’s plenty of that—Glacier National Park in Montana and Yellowstone NP in nearby Wyoming are two of my summer favorites by far, but they shut down for winter. The coast of Maine also is gorgeous in summer. I guess it depends on what your interests are (besides weed, I mean!).
Nice! Good cities for tourism, you need to visit Barcelona now, it has many points of interest. Im from northern catalonia but I lived in the south for several years aswell. Thanks for the suggestions, Im more of a nature and peace guy, I lived in a relatively big ghetto city for the first 20 years of my life and I grew to dislike big cities but NYC would be a blast to visit nonetheless. Ive heard and seen pics about Yellowstone, it looks gorgeous. Glacier National Park I never heard of but just searched pics on google and I think that would be my first destination hahaha.

Mothman

Mothman

Nice! Good cities for tourism, you need to visit Barcelona now, it has many points of interest. Im from northern catalonia but I lived in the south for several years aswell. Thanks for the suggestions, Im more of a nature and peace guy, I lived in a relatively big ghetto city for the first 20 years of my life and I grew to dislike big cities but NYC would be a blast to visit nonetheless. Ive heard and seen pics about Yellowstone, it looks gorgeous. Glacier National Park I never heard of but just searched pics on google and I think that would be my first destination hahaha.
Lol, Glacier is a good choice. See the glaciers before they melt. And buy bear spray when you arrive, it’s a beautiful and wild environment!

Barcelona is on my bucket list for sure.

Top Bottom