Hey Y’all! 😎

• Thread starter Kingamb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingamb

Kingamb

BTW You're going to have a hard time dividing that 8 x 4 for the purposes you are thinking of. Flower needs almost complete darkness. You're going to have some pretty high powered lights in there. It's going to be difficult to seal out all the light from the bloom side at 12/12 if your veg side is still blazing at 18/6.

I would reserve the 4 x 8 for bloom only and purchase a 4 x 4 for veg only. You can start by vegging your first run in the 4 x 4 then move them into the 4 x 8. If you time it correctly you can clone and veg within 8 - 10 weeks which should be around the time your flowers are getting ready to be harvested. Rinse and repeat. This type of process will give you an almost continual supply of weed.
Yeah I wondered about that… it’s all good though.. I’ve got a garage bathroom that I started in. It’s heated and cooled and has a exhaust so it worked really good. I’ll hang my extra light and use that for veg again Like you suggested.

Kingamb

Kingamb

Hey guys! Can someone give me their thoughts?

We are 6 weeks into flowering and everything seems to be more green then it was.
Lights, temp, & RH are all good. The buds are growing but there are so many sugar leaves growing around them you can’t even see the buds really. Compared to my previous pics I can tell a lot of new green growth is there. Everything is frosted but I feel like the buds should be getting bigger and green growth should stop right?
I really appreciate any tips or insight you can give!
Thanks so much!
A9A670DC 4D0C 4C94 B2F9 98858F29AB34
8E7A39D5 5378 456F A87B 9D1839225E4E
6F4CCD35 8CDB 4593 9F21 7EB24EB971CA

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hey guys! Can someone give me their thoughts?

We are 6 weeks into flowering and everything seems to be more green then it was.
Lights, temp, & RH are all good. The buds are growing but there are so many sugar leaves growing around them you can’t even see the buds really. Compared to my previous pics I can tell a lot of new green growth is there. Everything is frosted but I feel like the buds should be getting bigger and green growth should stop right?
I really appreciate any tips or insight you can give!
Thanks so much! View attachment 1286429View attachment 1286430View attachment 1286431
Looks really healthy, probably can start dropping the Nitrogen a little and start upping the Phosphorus. Keep up the good work!

Kingamb

Kingamb

Looks really healthy, probably can start dropping the Nitrogen a little and start upping the Phosphorus. Keep up the good work!
Thank you! She has finally started packing on some weight. So I think she’s in the right direction now.
I started turning temps lower at night and hotter during the day. I also added another hour to darkness. It seems to help.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I would've started feeding more phosphorous a couple weeks earlier but they look fine. Start feeding a bloom formula that contains more phosphorous and sulfur. This should swell the flower more.

Kingamb

Kingamb

I would've started feeding more phosphorous a couple weeks earlier but they look fine. Start feeding a bloom formula that contains more phosphorous and sulfur. This should swell the flower more.
Thank you… I’ve been feeding tiger bloom and beasti bloom additive. I’ve noticed a big change in the last week. They are really getting fatter. I’m going to take more pics tomorrow when the light comes on.

J.dub

J.dub

Lookin' good! Trich development may stall for a bit as the buds fatten just a little bit more, but judging by the pistils, you're def on the home stretch.

Top Bottom