Hey Ya'll I want to introduce myself to anyone who might be curious.

• Thread starter RedheadedBipolarHillbilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RedheadedBipolarHillbilly

My name is Terry Ann Johnson, I am a published author, magazine writer, MMJ patient, 30+ year marijuana activist, mom, blogger, and to be honest a redheaded bipolar bitch. But I am proud of being what I feel is a good bitch. I am strong, opinionated, and love life. I am the author of Unbearable Truth of Reality/Life with Head Injury, Contributor to Chicken Soup for the Soul, avid blogger, journalist, and proud of my beliefs. So hello to all out there.

R

Welcome to the farm Terry we have lots of bipolar people here lol
I am curious to everyone's experience being bipolar and the strains they like the best. For me it has to be Indica, Sativas totally send me so manic I can't control them.

R

For all the patients out there I am always looking to hear other patient stories, as well as grow stories be they good or bad. Love to help spread the education to the rest of the world. :) Experienced farmers always have such awesome things to teach others, even if you have been growing a long time. My husband and I have had some really weird experiences during grows, both legal medical grows and the old fashioned guerrilla grows we had to deal with in Missouri. That is until we just had enough and got the hell out of there. :)

HighBurn8

HighBurn8

I am curious to everyone's experience being bipolar and the strains they like the best. For me it has to be Indica, Sativas totally send me so manic I can't control them.

this has been my experience as well... i dont suffer from BPism so much anymore as mine was very mild to begin with. it's mostly nerves and anxiety issues nowadays. lol.
winging myself off Celexa as we speak. hoping to be completely off it within the next two weeks. (knock on wood)
I just hate the idea of being a slave to any kind of pharmaceuticals especially if there are healthier ways to reduce or deal with the issues altogether. I only got on the pills because at the time i felt there was no other choice for me . ...but now i know i have other options... so we'll see how it goes.
Farm On,
H8

F

fuzzy

Welcome to the farm Red!If you can find the Right cross of sativa to indica hybrid(FMS-grapefruit), most phenos are great for depression and getting up doing stuff w/o the gitters and paranoia.Found most indicas good for pain and sleep.Just my 2 pennies, Peace,fuzzy

R

this has been my experience as well... i dont suffer from BPism so much anymore as mine was very mild to begin with. it's mostly nerves and anxiety issues nowadays. lol.
winging myself off Celexa as we speak. hoping to be completely off it within the next two weeks. (knock on wood)
I just hate the idea of being a slave to any kind of pharmaceuticals especially if there are healthier ways to reduce or deal with the issues altogether. I only got on the pills because at the time i felt there was no other choice for me . ...but now i know i have other options... so we'll see how it goes.
Farm On,
H8
I know exactly what you mean. I was diagnosed when I was 5. They didn't even call it Bi-Polar back then, it was "manic depressive". And the sad thing is I spent so many years literally doped up from all the meds the Dr's threw at me. Until I realized the medicated candy works wonders for me. I suck on a "happy" candy all thru the day and my life has become what I always dreamed of. Happy, and healthy. I still have bad days but don't we all? What marijuana has done for me is truly a miracle. I went from piles of pharmaceuticals ( name it I have taken tons of it ) to some delicious candy. I have learned to handle my manic episodes with the assistance of my family and the wonder.
I have a spot in the magazine that I call the Patient's Corner. And I am always looking for more stories to share with the world.

R

Welcome to the farm Red!If you can find the Right cross of sativa to indica hybrid(FMS-grapefruit), most phenos are great for depression and getting up doing stuff w/o the gitters and paranoia.Found most indicas good for pain and sleep.Just my 2 pennies, Peace,fuzzy
I stick to the Indica dominates for me personally. The sativas even while they are just beautiful ladies totally send me off the deep end. But I have a friend who uses Sativa to wake and Indica at night. I think for me personally I am just so out there that I need to come down all the time. Kind of out in a world all to myself, but hey I like my world. :)

HighBurn8

HighBurn8

^^^ ...the wonder. ? ;)

I'll be sure to take a look at that magazine (blog) when I get back from hitting the trails with the dogs. they've been nippin at my heels all day. haha

so the candy you consume is made strictly from Indica dominant phenos, strains....etc? when I used to go to dispensaries I would never purchase edibles for the sole purpose that they couldn't tell me what was used to "charge" them with .. ( i couldn't think of the right wording...lol.)

well im off... be back in a few
Peace, H8

R

We make our own tincture for the edibles so I know exactly what I am consuming. Most dispensaries aren't sure. I have had some bad experience, because I'm really weird LOL when it comes to what I can handle. So we've come up with the perfect dose for me. Hope you enjoy my blog and the magazine. We try to educate, inform, and share the world of marijuana with anyone who has a mind to look. :) Marijuana Hillbilly is about the entire world of marijuana, growing, medicating, enjoying, and freedom of choice.

Torched

Torched

Welcome, RedheadedBipola

I tend to be overtly opinionated as well, which is why I stay away from the political portions of message boards.

As a newb myself, I hope we both have a nice ride here.

R

Welcome, RedheadedBipola

I tend to be overtly opinionated as well, which is why I stay away from the political portions of message boards.

As a newb myself, I hope we both have a nice ride here.
I know the feeling about staying away from too much political opinion, cause being overly opinionated I can offend people pretty easy. :) So I just state my view of thinking the world should be free choice. Weed is a choice and I don't try to press people into loving it, I just want the option to use if I so choose. And that goes for the rest of life and the world. Let people choose for themselves how to relax, medicate, or believe.

Top Bottom